Our Pathetic Foreign Policy towards Australia

trackwhack

Rudd firm on India uranium ban

This Bloody SUCKS!!!
Are these puny arrogant turds for real? When the rest of the world is fine with nuclear trade with India, how do such morons continue to tow this line? It is inevitable that the ban will be lifted, its just a matter of when. But when it does these same morons will act like they are doing us a big f&^%$#g favour.
How can our politicians continue to not respond to the bullshit being spewed from Australia – racism, travel advisories, uranium bans? When are we going to shift to a more authoritative, perhaps even hardball foreign policy? Our pacifist stance is supposed to gain us goodwill. What f#$%^& Goodwill? Despite showing tremendous restraint by not blowing Pakistan off the face of the earth, the 4 decade old non-proliferation crap is still being used to single our country out. Is this pressure from China? It very well may be. But that's not the freakin point. The point is we as a nation just don't care about such humiliating stances from many such foreign states.
I will tell you what we should do. Prove to these miserable prats that we do not need any more weapons grade plutonium and have enough to clean up everyone one's ass with our current stockpile. How? By conducting thermonuclear tests and rewriting the doctrine to state that we are moving towards a fusion dominated arsenal. By openly stating that India does not need any uranium to expand its arsenal. By stating openly that Australians can happily become a Chinese colony if they so choose to. By stating that if they want to become a tolerant pluralistic society like India is then, goddamit, fall in line!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRGGHHHH. Fk, I am so fucking seething with rage right now.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I feel you anger.

I agree that we should conduct nuclear tests if these wankers can't see the light.

Didn't we find a uranium deposit in south couple of months ago ?

Adux

Country flag
Why are you bothered about them, make their life difficult in India, you know less trade and stricter visa codes

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Cool down guys... by raging like this, we make it seem like we really need them, and they are doing us some great harm by not cooperating with us.

Just ignore them. Trade with the rest of the world. These people will come in line sooner or later.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why are you bothered about them, make their life difficult in India, you know less trade and stricter visa codes.
Old chaps from the pacifist era are formulating policies.

We need warm blooded people with a slice of pride in them.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Kangaroos are pissed coz they ain't important no more.

trackwhack

Why am I bothered about them? I care a rats arse about them.
I care however that our pathetic government and external affairs ministry does nothing in terms of tit for tat diplomacy against this scum of a country.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Cool down guys... by raging like this, we make it seem like we really need them, and they are doing us some great harm by not cooperating with us.

Just ignore them. Trade with the rest of the world. These people will come in line sooner or later.
Agreed,
But let's show our displeasure by denying them something. Let's start with Travel Adivsory , Incredibly tough visa codes etc etc!!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
@Uranium

The issue reportedly came up at Mr. Ansari's meeting with Australian Leader of the Opposition Tony Abbott on Thursday. Mr. Abbott heads the centre-right Liberal Party of Australia, which favours allowing Australia — which has the world's largest reserves of uranium — to export the mineral to India.

"If the [Australian] government was serious about reducing global emissions, they would lift the ban on selling uranium to India," he told Australian broadcaster ABC.
India lobbies for Australian uranium

Iamanidiot

Kevin Rudd is the chinese manchurian candidate so are most australian politicians figure out the rest

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Gusse me aadmi bekabu ho jata hai. OP is just that :D

calm down. This is what came to my mind when i read about uranium issue again

Last edited by a moderator:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
And who are these a$$hole$ going to Perth and asking Chinese agent Rudd for the Uranium. Shame on you Bongress who is dictating these bureaucrats.
This pathetic govt. haven't yet black listed/blocked Australia as higher education destination and haven't kicked out Australian university mafias roaming around in India and camping for more and more students.
This has become typical of South Asians specially Indians to not to raise concerns and ban only white Australians sports teams when they (Indians) themselves have supported them for their discriminating bans on teams like Zimbabwe etc.
They call themselves as country of fair go but it is just a big bullshit they proudly sell. If one might have listened to the comments of John Howard (when he was kicked out of ICC president elections) against India one can see who easy it is to make them show their real traits. They are the same people who blamed Indian cricket team as castist giving chances only to so called high cast players but cunningly ignored how from school level to national level coloured skinned players are sidelined shamelessly in Australia.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If John Howard was re-elected as PM of Oz, we would have got a deal for Uranium. That guy was willing.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I guess we should all change our forum Avatars to that if it helps India defeat the enemies. :D

Zebra

Country flag
If John Howard was re-elected as PM of Oz, we would have got a deal for Uranium. That guy was willing.
The Coalition supports exporting uranium to India and it is believed the topic was raised when the Opposition Leader, Tony Abbott, also in Perth, met yesterday with the Indian Vice-President, Hamid Ansari.
Read more: Rudd firm on India uranium ban

Not only J Howard , but the current leader - Tony Abbott is also ready for that .
I think only K Rudd have issues , bcz of China connections may be .

Zebra

Country flag
Opposition criticises Rudd's China connection

Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Broadcast: 30/03/2009

Reporter: Michael Brissenden

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is pushing for the world to give china a greater say at the economic table but he's now being criticised by the opposition for being too close to china. Questions have been raised about a relationship the defence minister has with a prominent Chinese Australian business woman, and the opposition is now suggesting that Kevin Rudd appears to be acting as a travelling advocate for China.

The 7.30 Report - ABC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles