Other than your own (but obviously!),the people of which state do you like the most

Tronic

Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir. Some of the most soft spoken people in the world. Maybe its just a Pahari thing.

pmaitra

You missed out left-liberal intellectual mercenaries. :D

Every TV news debate panel has got to have at least one person with a coin-sized bindi or brick-red kurta bulldozing their way through mainstream opinion.

I don't intend contempt, no fireworks please.
If you are trying to spark off fireworks, you are doing a fine job.

If you are referring to the Naxals and Maoists, you should know they are anything but mercenaries, if you know what that means i.e..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Zebra

Country flag
For me its Rajasthan , Himachal Pradesh and Karnataka .

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
No to mention chest thumping wankers who interrupt everyone and dont let anyone speak because they lack the abilities for a intellectual debate.
Interestingly, people that fit this description are often the ones running the discussion (the Goswamis, the Ghose's), or the more obnoxious-sounding ones related to them.

Iamanidiot

Bongs are commie loving Anglophiles with a notion that they are the gift of god to the Indian kind.I would rather give that credit to gujaratis for giving the mahatma and patel to the nation and i would also call them fuckers for giving us the abdomination called Ambani's.Bongs talk too much about and my opinion Pragmatism is not in their blood at all.

Now waiting for the brickbats

Iamanidiot

Interestingly, people that fit this description are often the ones running the discussion (the Goswamis, the Ghose's), or the more obnoxious-sounding ones related to them.
Bengali contribution to Indian Society is Raja Ramohun Roy the first reformer after that the contributions are highly imaginary and notional.Bengal in fact is a the most feudal of Indian states.Ask any Bengali Bhadralok he will start something like this "My forefathers are ooriginolly Zoomindaars from Naokholii..." and you will be thinking WTF.Bengal province had the Zamindaari land tenure system one of the most opressive land tenancies known in existence

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Iamanidiot:

I have honestly come to like your posts man.

Frankly I am looking forward to your "opinion" on Tamil Nadu :D

Iamanidiot

@Iamanidiot:

I have honestly come to like your posts man.

Frankly I am looking forward to your "opinion" on Tamil Nadu :D
Tamilzh think they own TN.It is the gults your bloodbrothers on the north who control the whole business and even some of the politics.Honestly the some of thegult castes have a lot of influence in TN.Gult contribution to LTTE is delibarately understated.What is the Acronym for Y.VenugopalaSwamiNaidu aor Yarlagadd Venugopala Swami Naidu

Periyar was Telugu I think

MGR had a malayali connection

Jayalaithaa is Kannadiga ayyengaar.Some say she has part telugu blood

"Artist" ancestors are from Rajahmundry.They are supposed to speak Telugu at home

Anna Dorai was Tamil

Vaigo is Telugu

Vijaykanth is 100% Telugu

Ramachandra Reddiar was also a telugu

Now most poster think Tamil's are Chauvinistic but as you see Tamil's extremely fine people .It's us Gults who are the assholes

Arcot Veeraswami is Telugu.The Rajapalayam rajas speak Telugu

G-K and Saitsh here also have Telugu connections.Iam embarassed about the G-K part though wish he is something else

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Tamilzh think they own TN.It is the gults your bloodbrothers on the north who control the whole business and even some of the politics.Honestly the some of thegult castes have a lot of influence in TN.Gult contribution to LTTE is delibarately understated.What is the Acronym for Y.VenugopalaSwamiNaidu aor Yarlagadd Venugopala Swami Naidu
Let me guess. Is it Vaiko ? :D

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Now most poster think Tamil's are Chauvinistic but as you see Tamil's extremely fine people .It's us Gults who are the assholes
Speak for only those on the downstream of Nagarjuna Sagar.

Iamanidiot

Yeah, covering up that bomb with a pleasant-smelling garland.
Nope he is delivering us the whole package,the whole pie actually.Its upto you to find out what the master plan is.We will reserve the discusion for another thread

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Nope he is delivering us the whole package,the whole pie actually.Its upto you to find out what the master plan is
Yeah, the package that includes a nice garland, and a pie for a last meal. The master plan is for Circar businessmen (the Gulti assholes you talked about) to consolidate their assets as investors and proxies, on their way out, while middle-class innocents like us (yes that includes me) who are perceived as settlers, potentially face a backlash of the kind that happened after Operation Polo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles