Oscar, The Cuckstani sr.Mod got fired due to us !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
and by the way those who are saying don't go to that forum

please ask Jindal and that cpt amrinder not go there and have business deals there ... or if they go make them dependant on us.

I am happy to know that they are dependant on us :D when it comes to forum

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I have already rated their app rating 30 times to just one .. and made horrifying reviews. I don't use that app though..
If any idiot installed an app for a Pakistan forum then he deserves what is coming to him.

Out of curiosity, I checked their app on the PlayStore and their permissions are super invasive. I have no idea what would a forum app do with your location data, your phone contacts etc.

To any Indians that installed that application, get fucked, you deserved it.

sthf

Country flag
I know it's difficult to believe now, Oscar used to be a reasonable guy, the kind you could have a decent discussion.

Then his goat fucker genes kicked in & the rest is history.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If any idiot installed an app for a Pakistan forum then he deserves what is coming to him.

Out of curiosity, I checked their app on the PlayStore and their permissions are super invasive. I have no idea what would a forum app do with your location data, your phone contacts etc.

To any Indians that installed that application, get fucked, you deserved it.
there are many who already have installed ....

mayfair

You are assuming it is an independently run forum and not a propaganda platform.
There's no such thing as an independently run defence forum in Shitistan. Even if post their ball-licking salutes to Napaaki fauj every day.

Every forum, every media house is under the thumb of Intellectually stunted Paki Raands.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Great. They are providing that forum their location data and the contact information to their friends and families. So prod.
that's what we are telling people there...
don't share info don't share info don't share info ..

don't update what's happening in the locality. etc etc.. don't install these apps...
many members , indian who live abroad , had personal contacts with them ... but now they don't...

samjh to aa nahi rahi tum logo ko...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
that's what we are telling people there...
don't share info don't share info don't share info ..

don't update what's happening in the locality. etc etc.. don't install these apps...
many members , indian who live abroad , had personal contacts with them ... but now they don't...

samjh to aa nahi rahi tum logo ko...
Yeah, how about not visiting that hellhole? Every Indian post gives legitimacy to that place.

In any case, I am done with this. Mere baap ka kya jaata hai.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Yeah, how about not visiting that hellhole? Every Indian post gives legitimacy to that place.

In any case, I am done with this. Mere baap ka kya jaata hai.
jo log wahan din raat baithy rehte hai who's gonna tell them?

see the sticky ...

this is a bloody data bank ... even emergency services...
they might be knowing exact number of ambulance, fire brigades their reaction time, etc etc....

procurement news , india space capabilities..

koi hai toh kuch kardo yaar.... warna... disinform karna is far better....

pdf.png

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

Every propaganda needn't be countered, I feel the best way to counter propaganda is to create your own propaganda.
Like creating turkish and chinese accounts and spreading pro India(kashmir and anti-pakistani) articles subtly. That will surely make porkis boil and confused.

Mahakaal

Every ppaganda needn't be countered, I feel the best way to counter propaganda is to create your own propaganda.
Like creating turkish and chinese accounts and spreading pro India(kashmir and anti-pakistani) articles subtly. That will surely make porkis boil and confused.
Nice idea. Lets create our own team and fuckup their brain @Hemu Vikram Aditya @Screambowl are you guys with me ? :D

mavles ihctep

Lol pakis r earning good money and stealing data from indian side using their shit website.Here idiots r promoting that shit website

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Paki forums only thrive by trolling Indians. If you didn't fall for it that forum would not make any money.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
we did it folks !

Remember this Guy from Cuckstani thread ?
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/cuckistanis-defending-their-chini-masters.79008/

yes, he got Fired just after i posted that thread with Screenshot of Him badmouthing Indian Members.

Look at the Saultiness in this Retirement Post. :lol:

https://ibb.co/kqdKak

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............. :lol:

I think wasting time on the paki forum is a plain nonsense, porkis would first abuse you and when counter them you would get banned by their biased mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles