Oscar, The Cuckstani sr.Mod got fired due to us !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahakaal

raheel besharam

How are you guys using old IDs, they ban me within 10 posts...

I got reported last time for making comment "Jf 17 is a mater piece, best fighter jet" and some paki reported that comment........WTF

republic_roi97

Country flag
How are you guys using old IDs, they ban me within 10 posts...

I got reported last time for making comment "Jf 17 is a mater piece, best fighter jet" and some paki reported that comment........WTF
That's some hilarious shit. They just enjoy reporting, perhaps the ill effect of inbred bloodline.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Be advised they are getting lot of clicks and making big bucks from your trolling. Also the reason why that porki site is always top on google search.
Trolling and debate is just a pathetic excuse people here give to visit that forum. Prod Nationalists here are literally funding a Paki propaganda platform with their clicks.

Mahakaal

Trolling and debate is just a pathetic excuse people here give to visit that forum. Prod Nationalists here are literally funding a Paki propaganda platform with their clicks.
i have to go to that place because this forum is only for Right Wing people like us, most libturds and True seculars migrated to that Place. so i visit that place to "balance" my views.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

You will be amazed to know that they asked Indian members for money back in 2009. And most probably, the platform it's on is funded them, along with ISPR to penetrate Indian web space.

Good that it's not a quality forum. Otherwise there were days that many papers had started quoting them. Which were prevented by the same Indian members who trolled them and reduced their quality. Or else they would be making a lot more than what they are doing now. They even have an app, which is funded by ISPR and few guys.

This forum collects all the raw data more swiftly than any other forum. And is put in the archives, processed if required. This is why it is important to feed all BS to them. I am against those people who go there for discussion.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
You will be amazed to know that they asked Indian members for money back in 2009. And most probably, the platform it's on is funded them, along with ISPR to penetrate Indian web space.

Good that it's not a quality forum. Otherwise there were days that many papers had started quoting them. Which were prevented by the same Indian members who trolled them and reduced their quality. Or else they would be making a lot more than what they are doing now. They even have an app, which is funded by ISPR and few guys.

This forum collects all the raw data more swiftly than any other forum. And is put in the archives, processed if required. This is why it is important to feed all BS to them. I am against those people who go there for discussion.
If Indians stopped visiting, that forum will die. Pakistani web presence is not enough to keep any of their fora running. Would that not be the best case scenario?

They don't give a shit about you trolling, they have a good cleanup crew for that. So if you think posting a few viraat posts is going to make a difference then forget it. Papers started quoting them because they come up at the top of Google search results because Indians keep on giving them footfalls. Frankly, these are all justifications. Indians are willingly being party to asymmetric propaganda by Pakistan and that is all there is to it.

And good luck with 'reducing the quality' of a Paki forum. Like that is even possible.

There was a long discussion on the topic on DFI a few years back, I'll try to find the thread.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
obsession leads to perfection and when it's about countering their false propaganda then insane people, do better job than sane people.
What perfection. You put forward your claim, they put forward their claim after their admin removing every stuff which they think against Pak.

And in this process Indians popularize that forum with full knowledge that it got the profit due to large number of Indians.

And then we have chutiya Indians who say RIP to Paki deaths and happily listen to the abuse on Hindus and India because they are afraid of Ban.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Papers started quoting them because they come up at the top of Google search results because Indians keep on giving them footfalls. Frankly, these are all justifications. Indians are willingly being party to asymmetric propaganda by Pakistan and that is all there is to it.
papers started quoting them because they called some retired SSG commandos and other officials for live discussion.

Bornubus

:lol: I mean look at this thread.

These 2 Paki Forum realted threads are most replied thread of the day here on DFI

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What perfection. You put forward your claim, they put forward their claim after their admin removing every stuff which they think against Pak.

And in this process Indians popularize that forum with full knowledge that it got the profit due to large number of Indians.

And then we have chutiya Indians who say RIP to Paki deaths and happily listen to the abuse on Hindus and India because they are afraid of Ban.
Well I am not there as an Indian... I don't even talk to porkis..

Bornubus

Well I am not there as an Indian... I don't even talk to porkis..
So what are claiming there.

Russia - India Friendship like those Pakis who have a very low opinion on themselves and about their Nation that's why they feel very pride when some Turk say anything good about Pakistan.

They even have a ludicrous IDs - @Pak loves Turkey.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So what are claiming there.

Russia - India Friendship like those Pakis who have a very low opinion on themselves and about their Nation that's why they feel very pride when some Turk say anything good about Pakistan.

They even have a ludicrous IDs - @Pak loves Turkey.
That's a propaganda..
they use that forum to socialize with internet population of other country and make them feel that they are friends. Feed BS about India.

Recently they started a propaganda, with France and Pak friendship!! You know why because France will have a new govt.

Don't mind but since Indian army has no order to go into POK and fuck the shit out of some porki terrorists. like on daily basis... and show them their real aukaad.. well

This is something which you can do to subvert their false propaganda... same happens on twitter and facebook.

Otherwise for my friends it won't even take few minutes to infect their hardisk with virus and lock down the forum.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It will deny them ad revenue, but it will not impact SEO and their rankings, which is what really matters.
I have already rated their app rating 30 times to just one .. and made horrifying reviews. I don't use that app though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles