Osama buried 200 miles below ocean off Surat coast, says adventurer

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Osama buried 200 miles below ocean off Surat coast, says adventurer

Melbourne, May 3 (ANI): A Californian treasure hunter has claimed that he has found the body of Osama bin Laden 200 miles to the west of the Indian city of Surat.
Bill Hunter revealed recent photos released by the US Navy depicting the burial at sea gave him the final clue to the terrorist leader's final resting place. It hasn't moved, he said, because it's in a weighted bag.
"I've located where they threw him away," News.com.au quoted him as telling Spanish newspaper El Mundo.
"I'm the only one with this information. He's 200 miles (320km) to the west of the Indian city of Surat," he stated.
Warren - whose stock-in-trade is "salvaging history from shipwrecks" - announced he was on the case back in June last year.

He said he would need 200,000 dollars to bring bin Laden to the surface, but he admitted that he's not doing it for the money.
But Hunter asserted that his goal is purely personal and needs to prove to himself that the man is dead.
"We do this because we are patriotic Americans and feel that President Obama failed to provide the proof," he told TMZ.

Warren said he's located more than 200 wrecks. He admitted that there's a danger this latest search could be his last, because the US Government has a vested interest in sinking his boat.
Once he's cashed up, he said he will have bin Laden's corpse in his possession within anywhere between a week and three months.
However, he told El Mundo he didn't plan to raise it to the surface - just photograph and videotape it before taking a chunk of DNA.

Osama buried 200 miles below ocean off Surat coast, says adventurer - Yahoo! News India

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Really a very interesting fact. If this is true then all the terrorists will be on their ride to INDIA as a PILGRIMAGE to pay homage for OSAMA BIN LADEN.......... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

prakashbioc

Seems to be, just a hype. According to STRATFOR report, OBL body is still in US possession, maybe declassified after 4-5 decades.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
nonsense...for that to happen usa planes would have to enter Indian airspace and dump the body.

We are not pakis...

ejazr

Ambassador
Looks like a nice way to scam a "patriotic American" of his $200,000 :D

Tolaha

For all we know, Osama might be nicely diced and neatly packed within a casket somewhere in America.

Last edited:

mayfair

200 miles? The deepest point in the oceans of the world is a little over 11 km below the surface. Where do these tools get their information from?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
200 miles? The deepest point in the oceans of the world is a little over 11 km below the surface. Where do these tools get their information from?
May a person who wants some sort of popularity would have told this to the MEDIA. As you see that I have posted this thread only to know the opinions and I don't find any truth in this news and this is just another HOAX like the fake photos of OBL being published soon after the news of his killing came out.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles