Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan

What do you think was Pakistan's role in Osama Bin Laden killing?

• 1. US operation, ISI, Pak Army or Government did not know squat

Votes: 100 62.5%
  • 2. US operation, Pak agencies were in the know, but did not play any role

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • 3. US led operation with cooperation with active support from Pak

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • 4. US led operation reluctantly supported by Pak

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • 5. US operation, Pak agencies knew and were told to lay off or face consequences

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • 6. US operation, Pak agencies knew and tried to put a spanner losing men, machines and face in the p

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

Oracle

Good or bad, Bin Landen is a legend! I hope Hollywood is gonna make a good movie about this in a near future.
Don't you know anything about OBL, or Chinese history says OBL helped you guys defeat Japs in WWII?
OBL was a scum, and there was no good side of him, other than a killing ******.

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of OBL body. From what I hear he was shot in the head...
Nice. Not many bullets used to send him to hell! Good. I'm enjoying my cup of tea :ranger:

SHASH2K2

I am sure he would have been full of his own piss and shit after finding that Americans are there to take him out of Pakistan.

pankaj nema

Country flag
There are TWO versions of the helicopter crash

One it was a US helicopter which crashed due to mechanical failure and was subsequently destroyed by US personnel before leaving

Two that PA helicopter was shot down by locals . XINHUA is reporting this

Oracle

What do we got to cheer so much about? Good news for America and their closest allies. India was not OBL's priority.
A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of what country or people they target. There is no justification to terrorism.

Blackwater

If the news about mansion near Islamabad is true, Pakistan will burn for next few days.
few years?? pak is finished after osama is found in army compound near islamabad. now good days are are over for pak.

tere bin laden

Param

A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of what country or people they target. There is no justification to terrorism.
I never justified it, just saying that I find it a bit weird when fellow Indians are celebrating as if this has anything to do with the end of Lashkar or Jaish.Pakistani terrorism against India is going to continue.OBL gave America a taste of what India was suffering at the hands of Pakistan for a long time.

pmaitra

What do we got to cheer so much about? Good news for America and their closest allies. India was not OBL's priority.
  • Osama declared war on US for reasons not unknown to us.
  • Osama declared war on Israel citing Palestinian cause.
  • Osama fought against our ally, the USSR.
  • Osama declared war on the Russian Federation citing Chechnya.
  • Osama declared war on India citing Kashmir.
  • Ingesamt, Osama declared war on all 'infidels'.

Also note what another member said:

Exactly, its not just a US victory, its a victory for everyone. 85% of all victims of Alqaeda attacks were Muslims and mainly Arabs.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/14/al-qaeda-hurts-muslims-most/
Wake up buddy! We all should celebrate. I am already doing so.

Last edited:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well these are the pictures they are showing in the newsa channels. I just saw NDTV 24x7. They showed this particular pic.

plugwater

I would love to see the video from helmet cam of Navy Seals.

Oracle

I never justified it, just saying that I find it a bit weird when fellow Indians are celebrating as if this has anything to do with the end of Lashkar or Jaish.Pakistani terrorism against India is going to continue.OBL gave America a taste of what India was suffering at the hands of Pakistan for a long time.
I never said you justified it. And what you said is true. But, let me also say that this decade will see the end of terrorism - of all forms, from most countries, and Pakistan in numero uno in that list.

Also check below my first post in this thread:

So # 1 is done. What about #2, i.e. the source of all terrorism? Pakistan.
And btw, OBL dead does not solve anything!
But, we should all celebrate for OBL was responsible for many a innocent deaths. He was the Nazi Hitler of the 21st Century!

Last edited:

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Osama was hided by Pak

Osama Bin Laden has been hiding or Pak was hiding him in Bilal township, Abottabad, Pakistan near a Pakistani Army Building..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles