Orbat Libya Conflict

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
West is selective in acting upon its ideals, but I support what they are doing and hope they do more in other parts of the world too.
India is missing out on a golden opportunity, we should spearhead an international military campaign against the dictatorial ME states, it will send the right message and expose the hypocrites
Most of them yank stooges and do there bidding and in return they rule there respective countries.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
why should we waste our hard earn money on this kind of ridiculous things and interfering in internal matter of other country . the biggest autocratic rule in this world is china the west is more than will to do all kind of business with them. why can cant west wage war against china on the same ground of human right violations ext..
1. Future -> We want to be relevant, powerful, influential so have to shoulder the burden and assume responsibility.
2. Culture -> Because of our independence struggle, our ethos. We believe that we stand for justice and democracy.
3. Past -> Bangladesh, Anti-LTTE, Tsunami relief etc.
4. Present -> A lesson to the Islamic world despots to either shape up or shape out. Libya is a pro-Pak, anti-India country.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles