Oppression in Balochistan and its struggle for freedom

TrueNeo

It s an opportune moment. Lets grant assylum to Brhm Bugti and open Baloch Govt in Exile in Delhi.
Haven't the word Balochistan from PM except that one time. Doesn't matter much what non political parties say if government doesn't have a plan.

Hamza Baloch

What about the baloch leaders who are in exile? Why don't you post their videos?

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Have you ever seen them in-front of a crowd of Baloch people (not those Indians pretending to be Baloch)? If no, then they are not Baloch leaders.

Brahamdagh and his goons have been disowned by their own families and tribes in Pakistan, if they were to step on Baloch soil - they would be mauled by a mob within a second.

They are pretenders on the run who complain about the supposed "Baloch crisis in Pakistan" yet they are living a lavish lifestyle abroad, drinking alcohol and fucking prostitutes. They have forgotten the Baloch culture, most of them have not even seen Balochistan nor do they speak the language.

Hell, even the among the meager amount of separatists left; Brahamdog and his goons are hated by them.

Reactions: Neo

Kalki_2018

Country flag
Sure sure. Wonder if the people willl say the same thing when Balochistan becomes independent.

Hamza Baloch

Pakistan has gone full retard - it has started believing its own propaganda. Never go full retard.

Anyone among the Baloch who expresses even remotely anything related to independence is abducted/thrown off helicopters/buried alive/bombed/etc. That's why they're all overseas / in the militant organizations - all those you see in your newspapers are ISI toadies. How long do you think the ordinary Baloch is going to tolerate his women/children being abducted and tortured and murdered by the ISI?
I have lived most of my life in Balochistan and have various relatives spread throughout the entire province and I can say that everything you said is bullshit.

You really think that the Pakistan army would waste the time, effort or money to throw off people from helicopters, bury them alive or bomb them? :pound:

Most Pakistani soldiers in Balochistan are Baloch themselves, you think they would tolerate that?

Militant separatist groups number less than 100-200 and mostly operate as cells, engaging in criminal activities such as kidnapping and extortion to gain funds which has led them to being hated by the locals. The separatists that live abroad are also extremely low in numbers and most of them don't know the culture, language and have not even seen Balochistan.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I have lived most of my life in Balochistan and have various relatives spread throughout the entire province and I can say that everything you said is bullshit.

You really think that the Pakistan army would waste the time, effort or money to throw off people from helicopters, bury them alive or bomb them? :pound:

Most Pakistani soldiers in Balochistan are Baloch themselves, you think they would tolerate that?

Militant separatist groups number less than 100-200 and mostly operate as cells, engaging in criminal activities such as kidnapping and extortion to gain funds which has led them to being hated by the locals. The separatists that live abroad are also extremely low in numbers and most of them don't know the culture, language and have not even seen Balochistan.
According to Desert fighter in PDF the Pak Army cut the head of terrorists and threw them from helicopters.

He himself is a baloch with links to Pak army.

Otmshank7

After 27 pages of discussion you should all feel ridiculous wasting time debating something that doesn't exist like the struggle of the balochi people for freedom, dignity and equitable gain from their homeland's development.

But thanks to hamza Baloch we know that struggle never existed

I wonder why the pakjabi state uses their army to quell dissent in balochistan so the Chinese corporations can gain more from balochistan lands than balochistani people themselves

Hamza Baloch

After 27 pages of discussion you should all feel ridiculous wasting time debating something that doesn't exist like the struggle of the balochi people for freedom, dignity and equitable gain from their homeland's development.

But thanks to hamza Baloch we know that struggle never existed

I wonder why the pakjabi state uses their army to quell dissent in balochistan so the Chinese corporations can gain more from balochistan lands than balochistani people themselves
I never rejected the fact that there is a very meager-scale insurgency going on in Balochistan, but it's nothing compared to what you guys and the Indian media have made it out to be.

Ironically; it's not really the Pakistan army that has been doing most of the fighting against these thuggish terrorists, but the ordinary people of Balochistan instead, who have become sick of the chaos, death and destruction the separatists bring and their criminal activities.

These are the real heroes who were responsible for defeating raw-funded separatist terrorists in Balochistan.

Also, ever since the beginning of CPEC infrastructure and development have sky-rocketed, employment rates have risen rapidly, real-estate prices have surged, demand in workers increased; nearly doubling minimum wages, connectivity has increased and etc... there are massive projects underway for the development of Pakistan such as turning the deserts into farmland through various irrigation projects. We're very content.

Hamza Baloch

According to Desert fighter in PDF the Pak Army cut the head of terrorists and threw them from helicopters.

He himself is a baloch with links to Pak army.
I doubt if the Pakistan army would ever do that. If true, it was most likely done by FC Balochistan; a paramilitary group made up of around 30,000-50,000 Baloch. They have personal vendettas against separatist criminals.

TrueNeo

I doubt if the Pakistan army would ever do that. If true, it was most likely done by FC Balochistan; a paramilitary group made up of around 30,000-50,000 Baloch. They have personal vendettas against separatist criminals.
Hey @Hamza Baloch, I quoted you in Chit chat thread. Did you miss my quote or are running away from discussion? I asked something related to Balochistan.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No i think he was clearly indicating Pak Army hand.You can get in touch with him regarding this.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How much money Pakistani ISI spent on these demonstrations and photo ops?

I never rejected the fact that there is a very meager-scale insurgency going on in Balochistan, but it's nothing compared to what you guys and the Indian media have made it out to be.

Ironically; it's not really the Pakistan army that has been doing most of the fighting against these thuggish terrorists, but the ordinary people of Balochistan instead, who have become sick of the chaos, death and destruction the separatists bring and their criminal activities.

These are the real heroes who were responsible for defeating raw-funded separatist terrorists in Balochistan.

Also, ever since the beginning of CPEC infrastructure and development have sky-rocketed, employment rates have risen rapidly, real-estate prices have surged, demand in workers increased; nearly doubling minimum wages, connectivity has increased and etc... there are massive projects underway for the development of Pakistan such as turning the deserts into farmland through various irrigation projects. We're very content.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
:pound::bounce::biggrin2::rotfl::lol:

It's gonna be one rude shock bro when you actually find out the truth - or maybe you're just an ISI liar, anyway Porki jihadis fall into either of the two camps: delusional or mendacious. I suspect you might actually be the former.

Again, never go full retard - even when you want to vomit propaganda, at least try not to make Porkistan sound like Switzerland.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles