Oppo official allegedly disrespects national flag, draws public ire

Krusty

Country flag
To get an Inch, we dont have to stoop to their level. All we have to do is build our own yardstick, how long will we say west does it so will we.
Dharmayuddha is to be practiced only towards people who inherently value dharma. Even Lord Krishna used deception and manipulation in the battlefield against opponents who didn't value Dharma. @ezsasa 's comment makes perfect sense. India would be a fool to follow Dharmayuddha against the likes of her adversaries in the geopolitical arena. India did follow it. And we were promptly made a fool of.

MrPresident

Country flag
Sir kindly define hyper nstionalism
Hyper nationalism is when a person thinks now one else cares for the country but him and wht he thinks is good for country all others ideas are anti national. The prime example is today's killing of a HUMAN BEING just because he was trying to meet the ends.

Hyper Nationalism is refusing to accept the issues which are clogging our society but boast to the world that we are the best and rest are waste on earth.

Hyper Nationalism s when a guy from north India mocks a south Indian and accuse him of being a disrespectful to the country when he says he doesn't know Hindi (This is my personal experience).

MrPresident

Country flag
Dharmayuddha is to be practiced only towards people who inherently value dharma. Even Lord Krishna used deception and manipulation in the battlefield against opponents who didn't value Dharma. @ezsasa 's comment makes perfect sense. India would be a fool to follow Dharmayuddha against the likes of her adversaries in the geopolitical arena. India did follow it. And we were promptly made a fool of.
Really?? Dharmayuddha?? we are not fighting mahabharata here my friend, I only said why create ruckus when fault is with us. We dont Punish our citizens for disrespecting the flag forget disrespecting the flag we have few thugs who should be behind the bars ruling us but we will diligently will punish an outsider who may have disrespected our flag knowingly or unknowingly. Is it not Hypocrisy?

Should we really have to invest our law enforcement agency resources on investigating this trivial matter?? we have tonnes of other issues, Tonnes of them why dont we invest our time in fighting over population or cleanliness or Poverty or teach men to respect women or teach people to hospitalize injured people lying on roads as a result of an accident.

Once we are done dealing with these major issues that will be truly respecting our flag and values it stand for.

Call me an idealist but i say i am Pragmatic and realist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles