Operation Dark Pheniox

mayfair

Damn that was some fireworks...

Great writing..carry on!!

Though, I am not sure the logistics and the terrain will allow the Chinese to come in all the way till Leh..

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 26.Operation Final REFORGE

As operation Eastern wall was demoted to a Normal Border Deployment the Indians now decided to revisit the Treaty of Bawalpur one last time

The allies had shared Intel on the Pakistani role in the nuclear attack by the Now defeated chinises

And all of them had agreed that the alliance would “ look the other way as India achieved its manifest destiny”

All requirements for the operation was conducted in total secret all was based on word of mouth and not on any paper

By 5:16 am the Next day Indian Forces in east Lahore rushed forward the Pakistanis were completely sundering Lahore in the opening hours of the battle

As the Pakistani 1st Corps retreated back to the town of Sargodha the scean was repeated as the Pakistanis were fire walled to retreat to the Frontier towns that were

The last bastions of the Pakistan but the Indians were no mood to spare the same it was made painfully clear when the Indians exploded a Neutron Bomb over the Pakistani twon of Dera Gaze Khan it the destruction of DGK would be the stuff that nightmare was made of

But as the Indian juggernaut rolled the Pakistani Forces were in complete rout the Pakistanis made their stand at the Indus Tri Junction area

But for the 2nd NRP corps it would be their death knell along with their country

As the Forces of the 1st combined Expeditionary Force under Major General Sudershan “Kipper” Tamiya barged on to them with all that he had got the battle had spread to the city ofDoor Muhammad the battle of DM as the Indians called it was a bloody affair with the 1st CEF basically paneling the 2nd NRPC to the ground the same was true in all the areas that was currently under attack

It was a truly pitiful sight as men and all dashed towards the remaining frontiers of Afghan is tan , India Baluchistan and sind only to be send back to the killing fields that was Pakistan India had become ruthless No the Correct usage would be she was made Ruthless by the same Pakistan that she was pounding to the earth now

She had loved her child somewhere in her heart even though it was birthed by cutting her to pieces and on the skulls of millions of her sons and honor of her daughters

Yet she forgive and came to terms but now things were different she wouldn’t take it anymore she rembered she came out of her slumber she remembered what her culture had thought her

I am mighty Time, the source of destruction that comes forth to annihilate the worlds. Even without your participation, the warriors arrayed in the opposing army shall cease to exist.”

The world stood in Awe as India the once peaceful India exploded in Burning revenge Truly like that very Indian Concept of the Finality of the creation destruction

And Finally after the dance macabre that was show cased like a Phinioxe India burned In her Nest of vengeance reducing her former Northwestern areas to Ashes “

Finally the Pakistanis surrendered and the second treaty of Rawalpindi was singed between the Provisional Government Of Pakistan and the Republic of India

Which stated in Article 1 as follows?

“ The States of Pakistan here by case to exist and under provision of the Movement Of Indian act 1935 devolve them self in to states of the Union

Article 2 stated as follows “ the 1973 constitution of Pakistan shall case to exist and the IPC and Republic Of India Civil Code shall be followed in its place “

And ironically it was signed on 14.8.2039 along with the reintragion of the Shagkam valley and Aksi chin To Jammu and Kashmir

Back in Delhi the New prime mister General Manoj “May fair” Chauhan Rtd stood up and declared that Operation Dark Phoenix was over

As he sat down back to the chair she looked at the cost

And as he said and recived cables of congratulations from allies and potential Future enemas

He rembered what a great friend and of a conversation that he had Adi before the Operations that he had over a Glass of Jack Denial No 8 Special

Manoj smiled as he rembered that Adi was drunk as Piss that day

Ho that bloody fool

Manoj: “Adi what do you think about the current trajectory would take India

Aditya: “here my prediction india would raise a major military power that challenges every other power in the region.”

Manoj: and

Aditya:It already threatens china as we have already Kicked Pakistan(its closest ally) to kingdom come ,India will forge ahead with the current alliance Building program with east Asian countries and that will piss china off to now end

And then we go to war with china

But that’s not what made Manoj sad that Bugger had even forecast his death by saying

“Trust me Dude I see you will be a PM once and you will be alone all of us will except you fool will go out in a blaze of Glory and if that happens don’t worry I will buy you a drink up top in Valhalla any preferred drink sir ??”

Tears rolled Manoj’s eyes as he rembered his choice “ please order the valkariya to prepare me a rum and coke and keep it chilled heheheheheheheh ……”

He missed them all but hey that is war is it not???

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
They were able to start an offensive with the help of aghans in the pathan regions but they were finding it hard to infiltrate in the punjab region.

mayfair

Well done @F-14B ...

I think you let the Napakis off too easily- some dialogues, some scenes where they see their world crash and burn around them, death staring in their face and all their lies and half-truths and half bakes ripped away by the cruel fate..

the fear, the anger, the hatred, despondency..all of it needs to be shown. Starting with their fauji and how their civvies gloat and tell them that "we told you so. We hate India too, but are not as stupid as you". The so-called Napaki media "eggspurts" and how the defeat impacts them etc...

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 27.The Orphans of a dead state

The Defeat of whatever remained of Pakistan drew people like Majid ali to the Brink they hated the Afwaj to bits now

Those bloody Kaki clad generals and their lackeys had destroyed whatever had been left

Now the Bloody Kafirs controlled from Katmandu to attack to them this was qaymaqam the end of the world

The faujis had ruined it for them as far as they were concerned they the civis knew how to deal with ` the Bloody indians they had to be made complacent and at ease and then slowly trap their girls it would be a long one but a sweet one at that

But now all is gone and done for but in a way thought Majid they had it coming for them

As they saw their world crash and burn around them, death staring in their face and all their lies and half-truths and half bakes ripped away by the cruel fate... he thought back to what an Indian once jeeringly told him

“Remember Mr Majid “if the fruit falls it will not fall far from the tree”

How true it turned out to be they were warned but no they rushed head long in to it

Now the very Love trap that their boys used to prey on kaffir girls was now reversed

The Phenomena of Pakistani girls marrying Hindu and other so called dharma’s were on the rise

The fear, the anger, the hatred, despondency named away at the “Pakistani society “

but this further split the already splintered society to even more slowly the vast majority of them adopted India and Became part of the Nation that was their Motherland

A strange case was that of the Khanzada Rajput’s of Shindu and the newly integrated districts of Thar parka

that did gahar wapsi en mass but the die hards of Pakistan screamed on every pal put they could find that Pakistan is a free country

But no one would hear them such is the fate of an artificial nation based on half-truths and half bakes and glorification of alien Invaders

Further salt was added to the Pakistani wounds when the Indian Government changed the names of cities like Peshawar to Purushapuram and Lahore to loharpur

But the major prick came when Fisalabad was renamed back to Lyallpur there was what was seen by the Pakistanis as a De paksitanization of their former homeland

The Pain and faustraion of the last Pakistani generation found litarty form when Pervez ali Lahori one of the last members of the Poets of Pakistan lameted

In a poem that was titled

میرا گھر پاکستان

میرے پاس ایک بار گھر تھا

وسیع اور وسیع

یہ خریدا گیا تھا

بہت بڑا خطرہ اور خون کے ساتھ

اسے پاکستان کہا گیا تھا

یہ حیرت انگیز طور پر شروع ہوا

لیکن آج ہم نے اسے کھو دیا ہے

بھائیوں اور قرضوں کے لئے شارک

پرانے

یہ کس طرح بے چینی ہے یہ نہیں

میں نے اپنا گھر کھو دیا ہے

اور میرا دشمن خوش ہے

کہ وہ اس کا حصہ بن گیا ہے

پیچھے

اکھند باراتھ وہ کہتے ہیں

لیکن جب تک میں نے سانس لینے سے انکار نہیں کیا

یہ پاکستان ہو گا

ہمیشہ کے لئے اور زیادہ

My home Pakistan

i once had a home

vast and expansive

it was bought

with great toil and blood

it was called pakistan

it started out wonderfully

but today we have lost it

To brutes and Loan sharks

of old

how is the irony is it not

that I have lost my home

and my enemy is happy

that he has got a part of his

back

Akahand barath they call it

but to me till my deying breath

it will be Pakistan

for ever and ever more

but the best view of the delusional pshyco narcosis that had gripped pakstan was the Bombastic that only a deranged socity like Pakistan would belive

as the Government shut down PTV and other Privet Pakistani channels the Hawks like the son of Hamid zed and ali leaker shod were booted and carted away never to be seen again

but Logical ones like Hssanan Punjabi Rauf Mir ali was co-opted by the new media land space from where they attacked the Pervious establishment for not heeding warnings of theirs against going to war with India

Many Pakistanis would take the citizenship of countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia

or EU citizenships that were available to them they were now the new poster children of the Global Media for the “Apartheid” policies of India but there was a catch Main stream Media was now on the verge of losing its credibility and no one took it seriously

But then everyone would slowly rising to the fate that awaited them that of assimilation and nothing more soon Pakistan and Pakistanis would be nothing more than Foot notes in the history

This was sealed when the Flag of Pakistan was lowered at New York and Geneva at the same time

At the time there was a sharp rise in suicides besides the day of the dissolution of Pakistan was termed as Bloody Friday as many “Pakistani families” conducted mass suicides which according to one Suicide note recovered by the Metropolitan police stated “ we do this to embrace martyrdom with our beloved country Pakistan and Pakistani at forever” but no matter what Pakistani remained what they always were The Orphans of a dead state

there you go @mayfair

vayuu1

Country flag
Couldn't have ended it better, I somehow feel that it is inevitable, it's not how, it's about when, I also feel that whenever it happens, will be the trigger point of events, which in future will lead towards ww3,which will be responsible for a new world order.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

mayfair

I do feel however that the Napakis are too shameless to commit suicide.

They'll rather demand Western citizenship or Indian citizenship or a status equivalent to many Koreans in Japan and try do anything to ingrate themselves in the new set up.

There is not species more beghairat (shameless), more cowardly, more ungrateful or more treacherous than the Napakis.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 28.Epilogue

It was 8:34am as the crisp Delhi morning hit the old veterans face he wrinkled his eyes

Manoj was now a full blown politician and had left his soldering days behind him

But still he had one question that had lingered in his mind scinces the war

How did the chinises do logistics in the terrain of the Tibetan Platue and how did the Chinese come in all the way till Leh ?

This was answered by a report that was made available to him from the PLA or the currently the Royal Army Of china Archives department

Named The Report No 1002A the Tibeten Road Mobility Report which showed him Previously Classified Roads that had linked the Various teather commands of the PLAGF to Lasha

In the after math of the Operations carried out by the IDF the government had construed a commission under Lt General Baja “Vayu” Rao Military sectary to the Government of India

Which showed that the PLA was in avenge in Tibet but it was the tactics that won the Indians the war but what was even more suppressing was the cost of the total of the war

The war ended up costing india fifth of its forex reserves and lost more than 300k soldiers plus the pace failed nuke attack killed 1000's of people due to radiation after effects.

China had lost 2 million plus civvies in Indian nuke attacks and more than 500k soldiers in the war

May fair would continue the polices of the Golden cabinet and undertake major economic reforms that included

· The Unification of the Vehicle Primate system

· Abolishment of the Income tax and other redundant taxes

He also spearheaded the Unification of Nepal , Burma and Ceylon in to the union Bringing India to the Limits of the eastern subcontinental limits

As India re started her march to her day in the sun she was determined to be Humble and benevolent to all her friends and firm in protection of her intrest

But as they say new players were destined to come and replace the older ones

And so in the elections of 2049 Mayfair stepped down as the PM candidate to be replaced by another younger leader

He would go on to write me and Ballona a candid recollection of a General From Operation Mahakal To dark Phinioxe

Which garner him fame as a good writer as well but after all every ones lives will shut down

Mayfair’s also did but just an Year before his death He was made a Field marshal becoming only the 5th FM in Indian Military’s Post Independence History

May fair was intervened in the Indian National Cemetery where his ashes were scattered along with that of his friends his burial was a sight to behold the funeral party of the man was a multi-faceted one

With the Orbat was as complex as the man

· A company 6th Martha Regiment

· C troop President’s Guard divison Afghanistan

· 1st Platoon Iranian Immortals

· 1s battalion Shind Rifles

· Mounted troop the Khan’s own Malanda Guards

· Royal Hong Kong and Macau Rifles D Company

· 45th Arty troop ROKA

· C Troop The Dalia lama’s own Guards

· F troop The Republican Lancers of East Turkistan

· 6th Battalion the Khan’s own Regiment

All the countries he had influenced had send over a detachment to show their gratitude

With his passing the last of the officer corps who lead india in Op Mahakal passed on and so came to an end a saga that started with that attack on amaranth all those years ago

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
its with great plaseure I say that Operation dark Phinioxe is over
Thanks to all the support that all of you have given me especially @aditya10r and @mayfair the current script stands as follows
Name : Operation Dark Phinioxe
Genre : Military fiction
Number of pages :147
Number of Words :37,019
start Date :27/07/2017
End Date :12/09/2017

vayuu1

Country flag
Same here it was pleasure reading this, you know I joined this site as an enthusiastic person, who loves his country who wants to know about what is going on in this country as far as science and technology , as well as defence is concerned ,Let me admit that I am not as knowledgeable as some of the reputed members here, but I pray for my country and wants to see it as a self dependent country more so than a super power, both operation mahakaal and dark Phoenix, gave as a hypothetical scenario, that may happen in future or may not, but what it teaches us that the country and it's citizen needs to be ready and be prepared to tackle every situation and prioritize the country's security and development as their atmost goal and rip the life out of those, who dare to create the mess, we should be glad that god has blessed us to be the citizen of this country and it's our duty to look after it and it's citizen, I have nothing more to say, just congratulations to brother f-14b and Mayfair and Aditya and small request for f-14B to start the possible ww3 scenario for the future battle, which is inevitable, again f-14B bro good job and keep it up.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles