Operation Dark Pheniox

mayfair

Excellent as usual but I must say I am less enthused about India and US suddenly becoming bosom buddies. US has too much vested interests in seeing that India does not grow beyond a point, to suddenly open the arms and vaults of technologies to us.

They still view us as a country of "cow and snake worshipers" that need to be put in their place should we become "too uppity"

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Excellent as usual but I must say I am less enthused about India and US suddenly becoming bosom buddies. US has too much vested interests in seeing that India does not grow beyond a point, to suddenly open the arms and vaults of technologies to us.

They still view us as a country of "cow and snake worshipers" that need to be put in their place should we become "too uppity"
Dude the storyline is set in 2030's(late 2030's) and china is the new USSR.

=========================================

mayfair

Dude the storyline is set in 2030's(late 2030's) and china is the new USSR.

=========================================
And the cold war ended 25 years ago, yet the doctrine and the people who implemented it as the part of GOTUS policy are very much around and piling the same shit.

I don't really see US changing that much in the next 15-20 years.

The Anglo-saxon racist contemptuous outlook will live on.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
And the cold war ended 25 years ago, yet the doctrine and the people who implemented it as the part of GOTUS policy are very much around and piling the same shit.

Common,The amreekis supplied both Iran and Iraq during their war in 1979.

mayfair

That they did and will continue to do so. They'll play both the sides and then swoop in to feast on the outcome.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

In the cold war amreekis had planned to nuke every commie country including grorious cheena

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 15 Operation copper grass

Lieutenant general Kunal Biswas was the DG of the Defense Intelligence Agency he looked at the reports in front of him it came from the Inter allied intelligence Operation the cochin club which had posted its intel report under the latest operation which it called Operation copper grass and it did not look good at all

The DIA and the NISI knew something was up but could not get the finger on the Pulse of it the only thing that was popping up was this word called Rebirth

And then it struck him he Logged on to the National Defense Intelligence Archives System called NDIAS and entered his credentials

Username: - KB-150055578

Password - ***************

Code: - red

As he entered the archive he hit search and entered: JMICOM-1568/A/565817/DELTA

The file popped up

TOP SECRET

Cell 89

Status classified

Type matter: Findings on the Missing Russian HSGV

With imputes from Project GIA assets we have been able to deduce that the BN-789 HSGV that was reported missing from the Test facility 12 in Tartaristan in Russia has been traced to Rub al khaki to the Free Pakistani forces based at the Disused Military base at the Yemeni Saudi frontier the route followed is as follows

Tartaristan to Ankara

Ankara to Tripoli

Tripoli to lux our

Luxor to Saudi border

Front company for the operation Karakoram aerospace systems Llc based in Astana

The route used is an off grid route that is why we are blindsided

TOP SECRET

Somehow he was not happy with this report as he closed the said report

He recived an Email this time through Operation Copper Grass Operation copper grass was the name given by the allies to the Joint Intelligence Operations launched Under the auspices of the cochin club with a empires on China and her allies

It was a telephonic conversation a MP5XC file he clicked on it

Subject -1: hello how is your family

Subject -2 my family is fine

Subject -1remeber the new Lada I bought

Subject 2 ya what about it

Subject 1 – it won’t start it seems those guys didn’t give it to me and besides I want to

Mod the engine

Subject 2- sure I will send my team over what say and where is the car

Subject 1 – it’s at my home

Subject 2: dose the neighbours hood police man know about your car

Subject 1 no

Subject 2 – ya can’t wait to see that fellows face

Subject 1 - ya

Subject 2 ya I am sending over my team they will be there day after tomorrow

Subject 1man I have another issue I don’t have the money for the repairs

Subject 2 – no worries pay it to me latter and the cost is just 2000 USD

Subject 1 – thanks Brother I owe you one

Kunal racked his brains what does this mean?????

He clicked on the file and opened it with an Audio Decryption soft ware

Called ECHO SIX after a Half an hour the he recived the file in what was known as Continuous Conversation Mode which was a Word File

Massage: - Russian HSAV offered by Pakistan for joint deterrence the offer accepted monetary help and Human resources recived integration of the glider with the Chinese launcher systems eminent

He minimized the ESIX window and clicked on the icon of the Integrated Air Defense Systems Threat Matrix also known as the IADSTM

As the main window came up Kunal dragged the courser to the search column and typed

Chinese TLADS on the drop down list

HQ-19 red banner 19 /FD9000 /PAD/DSP (Pakistan Air Defense /Dina System -900 code name Tipu

Range -400 to 590kms

System complex –

Launch vehicle 77P6, based on the KTC-89241 10x10 truck;

The command posts 7697P6MA and 98Zh6-2 on KTC-89241M 6X6 truck;

The acquisition and battle management radar FD8920PQ (M), a modification of the FD8920C (EYE) towed by the KTC-89241M 8x8 tractor;

The 67979PQD acquisition radar, an upgraded version of the 7979LK (CUTTING KNIFE) on KTC-89241 10x10 truck;

The multimode engagement radar 76T6 on KTC-89241M -022 8x8;

The ABM engagement radar 456UYP on KTC-89241M 10x10;

Missile -5C6x9 and 8C986X2

Project report

It is rumored to be A joint Project by the China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation (CPMIEC) and the united Air Systems company the first mention of this system was made in 2019 but after that the system was seemed to put on hold for a long time due to the ongoing conflict between India and Pakistan

From what the Intelligence agencies have been able to learn the Now defunct Karakoram aerospace systems Llc based in Astana had developed a unauthorized copy of the Russian Experimental HSAV called Caspian Eagle

It is also found to be Nuclear Capable but limited Intel is available to confirm the same

In August of 2020 the 20th squadron of the IAF had conduted 10 fly over missions under Operation Guardian watch over remaining Pakistani controlled Territory as per the Provisions of the 2nd special attachment of the treaty of Bahawalpur and some of the HF-66 Marut II’s were equipped with the X6958 IRECON system for the detection of Misses and other Non-Treaty Weapons systems but none was found and the case was closed we suspect that the HSV has been matted to the primary stage of the 8C986X2 missile the surveillance of the system was terminated by the 7th special directorate

Forwarded the whole report to the PMO special Intel Directorate with a cc to the JIC and the National Security Council he just hoped that he was on time

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 16.the Life of a NRP

Majid ali was a top business man in Dubai and was quite successful at that he had everything but he was a sad man he was now being called an Indian an Indian he would be rather called a dog rather than an Indian he despised the Indians with such vigor that he home schooled his children rather than send them to the schools in Dubai because in his words “ those bloody sub humans will contaminate his precious children with their ugly thoughts and god forbid if his two girls fell in love with some “black” Indian or made friends with their girls who are no less better than the girls at here made with their sin door and lings and all that supersites nonsense

Majid sat and remembered his days when he could travel to Lahore and roam his country at will now those bloody Indians are crawling all over the land that he called home

Majid’s case was not isolated but was a direct byproduct of the mental shock that was given to them by the Indians during Operation Mahakal this time the

And to add insult to injury those Indians have given a scrap of land that is why he

Chose to live in Dubai rather then that land the beech of India he was a proud Muslim and he would rather live in a dar ul Islam then rub shoulders with the bloody Indians

But in a way Majid ali signified the sheer hypocrisy that is a hall mark of the Pakistani Global set as he had a majority Indian dominated Upper and middle management in his business but still he hated those rotten ground leeches

What made him sad was the apparent glee with which a large section of his countrymen was in open cahoots with the Bloody Indians

Majid would not know it but he and the Pakistani elite as a whole was suffering from a collective form of shock which would in later years bee known as Collective Shock Trauma Syndrome or known as the Lahore syndrome

This was an outcome of the Their frustration at people whom they always thought beneath them are leaving them far behind and more importantly their present societies are appreciative of this and they the grand hires of the Mughal dynasty were now reduced a mere shell of the former self it pained them to see themselves fading into irrelevance and left far behind by Indians in every sphere- Education, Economics, Culture, Social mobility this drew the Pakistani exiles to Arabize them self even more but this came at a cost the movement now split with New Pakistan movement advocating the acceptance of the New moth eaten form of Pakistan and the United Pakistan Movement which wanted nothing but the full restoration of the status Que Ante Bellum borders of Pakistan

As for Majid ali his whole world crashed in on its self when his eldest daughter the apple of his eye fell for a bloody Brahmin of all the girl was head over heels for the boy Majid’s daughter Sana was a student of the AUD Jebel ali campus and had recently joined Lamprell Dubai as junior safety officer and the Boy was the manager of the procurement department Arvind Achari the two stuck of early off and was deeply enamored with each other he had even taken her to his parents and got her blessed but things were different at her house she met hostilities at every turn they tried \every trick in the book to get to her to forget that bloody kaffir as they called him everything from showering her with expensive gift to threatening her with her death

Things got heated once and out of control and in his anger he hit her causing injuries to her that t bought her within an inch of her death

Majid rushed his beloved daughter to the Dubai hospital she was saved but the damage was done Majid and his daughter drifted futher and futher apart so much so that the girl decided to run away from her home after a letter to her parents

The Majid house hold was devastated and anger so much so that they conducted a nama-e- Jannaza for sane

But the above mentioned case was just in a string of cases such cases and it was interesting one sided as the majority of the cases pertained to Indian Hindu Boys marring and converting the girls to the Hindu fold

This gave rise to a third narrative within the exiled community that of unification of the reminder of Pakistan with India these people were mostly shunned and declared non-muslims by the exiled Pakistani government

There was no gap for sane voices for the majority of Pakistanis only Indian blood would suffice and the Ghazis of the Military wing had said that they would do it

Come hell or High water every one waited and watched for the much vaunted destruction of India

@mayfair

How is it

mayfair

You are stepping it up big time @F-14B :clap2:

Majid Ali's plight is sweeter than honey...

A few dialogues such as between Majid and his daughter and Majid and his close lieutenants would have been good..Maybe the next chapter as a flashback...

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Back at the Majids the sense of loss still pervaded the house he took a look at the letter that his daughter had written

عزیز والد اور ماں، یہ ایک دل کے ساتھ ہے کہ میں آپ کو یہ خط لکھتا ہوں. میں نے اپنا فیصلہ کیا ہے میں اس زندگی کو پیچھے چھوڑنے کے لئے جا رہا ہوں، میں اس کے درمیان علیحدہ نہیں ہوسکتا اور اس وجہ سے اب تک میں اس خلیج کی پنجرا اور ڈبل معیار کے محل سے دور جا رہا ہوں.

میں ہمیشہ کی زندگی کے لئے آپ کا شکریہ ادا کیا جائے گا، لیکن میں اپنی زندگی میں ایک نیا کورس چارٹ جا رہا ہوں

جیسا کہ میری زندگی ثنا مجید علی کے ساتھ ختم ہو جاتی ہے اور میں اپنی زندگی پیڈھتاتی دراوڑ کے طور پر شروع کرتا ہوں

اچھا بھگ اور خدا آپ کو برکت دے سکتا ہے

حوالے

ثنا مجید علی

Every word burned his soul and he thought back to the day when he confronted his daughter about her then boyfriend the day she ended in hospital

Majid Ali – Sana come here and sits

Sana Majid – yes abut

Majid ali - there are news that your spending too much time on the mobile???

Sana - you know Abu the work

Majid - is it the work or the people who you work with?

Sana – what are you talking about Abu

Majid – don’t pussy foot around me sane spill it out

Sana – I don’t know what you are talking about

At this moment her Mother Entered the discussion Kadijah Majid ali was a strong willed women with a heat for husband that rivaled that of her husband

Kadijah Majid - then who is this Sana???

Sana – ho him he is just a friend

Majid – then why do you have him as your Lock screen Display Picture?

Sana - huh……..

Kadijah- answers him now why?????

Sana – because………

Majid because what???? answer me Sana Majid ali

Sana had enough of this patronizing tone and burst out

Sana - because I love him alright

Majid where is he from is he a Pakistani??

Kadijah – is he a Pakistani??? answer him you harlot

Sana was now truly pissed and lost all decorum of speech

Sana – No he is an Indian and a Hindu and a Brahmin at that and yes I love him and I am going to marry him and start a family with him do whatever you want to do

Sana smirked at the reaction of her parents and rumbled on what you are going to do kill me that the only thing that you guy have been thought is it not

Majid – do you know what you are saying that you want to marry an Indian a Hindu and Brahmin Pig no less you will be treated as a maid that’s all

Sana - anyway it is better than what you treat your wife and my mother like but she is so dumb that she is happy for you treating that way

At this point Majid and his wife slapped Sana that she was knocked un conscious fearing for her life the parents rushed Sana to the Dubai hospital and got her back from the brink of death but after that day Sana was a changed women she would not speak till the day she ran off with than ground slug that she called a husband

But he prayed that India would burn in hell for all the insult that it had heaped on his beloved people far away in Kandahar things were afoot that would accelerate the course of the oncoming war

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
-------------- Double Post--------
Self delete No 1

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter17 The Final nails

It Is said that every storm is preceded by a clam period with regards to the present confit the clam period was now since the days of the 3rd Indo- Sino standoff and the activation of the Article 6 sub article 4 along with and section 3 and annexure II of the Inter Allied Treaty India had staidly progressed on the Military front with the Indians receiving a quantitative edge against the PRC

But the powers that be in New Delhi knew that War is not only about Brute strength but also cunning alliances

And paramjit was as cunning and shrewd as ever as he knew that war was inevitable he deployed his diplomatic corps like never before building on the already existing act east policy and Bridges of friendship policy The Indian navy stepped up the frequency of the patrolling in the China sea and Malacca straits area

Based on the Intelligence recived from Operation copper grass Indian defense strategy in her eastern areas changed

A triservice task force was created with AOR of south east Asia was created called Taskforce 87 known as Task force Chola which was arranged as such

2nd CBG

INS VISHAL

INS Nicobar

INS Jat

INS Gujarat

INS Sind

INS jawala

3rd Expeditionary Combat brigade

3rd Ground combat element

2nd Battalion, (the Bangal Regiment)

3rd Battalion, (the Bangal Regiment)

4th Battalion, (the Bangal Regiment)

3rd Battalion, (Coorg and Mysore) (Indian Frontier Volunteer Regiment)

4th Battalion, (Darjeeling) Indian Frontier Volunteer Regiment

3RD ARMORED COMBAT ELEMENT

6th Madras Light Cavalry

7th Madras Light Cavalry

3rd Scinde Irregular Horse

3RD ARTILLERY Combat element

103rd Regiment Artillery

105th Regiment Artillery

3rd Expeditionary Combat Support element

No. 60 Marine Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers Squadron

No. 61 Marine Corps of Electronics and Mechanical Engineers Squadron

No. 260 Squadron IMC

No. 261 Squadron IMC

No. 14 Marine Ordnance Squadron

No. 15 Marine Ordnance Squadron

No. 27 Marine Postal Squadron

No. 28 Marine Postal Squadron

No. 52 Marine Corps of Engineers Squadron

No. 53 Marine Corps of Engineers Squadron

5th Battalion, (Expeditionary Combat Support Regiment (Marine Corps of Military Police)

6th Battalion (Expeditionary Combat Support Regiment (Marine Corps of Military Police)

3rd Expeditionary Combat DEPLOYMENT ELEMENT

3rd squadron Expeditionary Combat Support Regiment (Deployment support)

12TH COMBAT AIR WING (HAL- ADA TEJAS Mk5/HF-66 MARUT II)

No. 130 Squadron IAF (Punjab)

No. 131 Squadron IAF

No. 132 (City of Bombay) Squadron IAF

No. 133 Squadron IAF

No. 134 Squadron IAF

No. 135 Squadron IAF

No. 136 Squadron IAF

No. 137 Squadron IAF

No. 138 Squadron IAF

4TH AIR CONTROL WING (HERMESE 2000)

No. 190 Airborne Air Control Squadron IAF

No. 191 Airborne Air Control Squadron IAF

1st Air Lift wing (KC777-8 /C-187 Globe master IX)

No. 201 Air lifts Squadron IAF

No. 202 Air lifts Squadron IAF

No. 203 Air lifts Squadron IAF

No. 223 Air Refueling Squadron IAF

No. 224 Air Refueling Squadron IAF

No. 225 Air Refueling Squadron IAF

INDIAN EXPEDITIONARY FORCE SUPPORT GROUP II

3rd Marine Cyber warfare Regiment

1st battalion

2nd Battalion,

3rd Battalion,

4th Battalion,

4th IAMS Regiment (4th Cavalry)

1st battalion

2nd Battalion,

3rd Battalion,

4th Battalion,

the media smoke screen was that was that the A&N Tricommand was just being reinforced for “humanitarian and other contingencies” but not only this Like Project GIA in the northwest the Indian government authorized the launch of a new intelligence Operation under Project SEA GURDIAN which was based around the Joint Force Research Unit assisted by 6 Joint Support Groups based around the SEA region

paramjit did not stop there he followed the old curzonian Mantra that said “India’s true borders stretch from the Persian gulf in the Northwest to Siam in the North east “

to this end he reinforced the SARACC by combining it with the Mekong Ganga and the BIMSTEC groupings to create the SEAGTEC grouping of countries

but he had other Ideas for the former SACRC countries as he thought about this he called Director INISI Aditya Kumar Kula and his New foreign Minister and Former Ambassador to Afghanistan Ms Roma D souse to his office along with the Sec GoI Praveen Kumar and defense minister Tshering

it was 12:10PM when they got there and after all the greetings and chit chat the cabal got together for a life changing discussion

after an discussion that lasted till 4:00 pm in the evening with “certain” brakes off course

the Indian foreign policy was going to be more strong more direct and more intrusive

the first glimpses of this new Paramjit Doctrine was found in the Indo- Nepal-Bhutan –Burma Economic and Transport Treaty otherwise known as the INBBET Treaty this removed all trading and migration and coustoms barriers between the signatories it also made the INR as the Defacto “second currency” in these countries but that was not all Pramjit also signed the Indo-Lankan Economic and Transport Treaty or known as the ILET Treaty which was a god send for the Lankans but amid all the Fanfare and media smoke screen the 5 countries signed a Joint military Defense Pact

according to which it was said that “If any member of this Pact gets attacked the attack will be treated as an attack on all partners and will trigger Article XX of the said Pact under which the Forces of the Pact will be Unified under the UCDS of the Katmandu pact under which the Land sea and air forces of Sri lank ,Nepal , Bhutan ,and Burma would be placed under GHQ Quetta which will act as the UCDS

the black budget for the “cochin cub “was increased for “study and Observation tours” in “countries of vital intrest” in blunt terms china

while India was on the rise back in china things were dark. Chinese citizens were on the streets, military was deployed and economy was headed straight to gutter. There was wide spared descent with formerly suppressed regional differences started to boil and burst on to the surface

things came to ahead when the twin cities of Hong Kong and Macau revolted but it was quelled in the most barbaric way as usual Chinese state media reported that the “Minor Disturbance” was over nothing could hide the truth and visuals of Tiananmen square like clashes went viral across the web which aided in blowing whatever credibility that China had to kingdom come

add to this the tensions in the Korean peninsula the DPRK was teetering on the edge

and china knew thatif the supreme leader in the DPRK falls like Humpty dumpty then it want take China to enter a time machine and be transported to the Era of the warlords

Like I always say the meteoric rise of China is very much akin to the Rise of Imperial Germany under the Kisers and much Like the Europe of the early 1900's Asia is on a powder keg and all the players are walking around with Zippo Lighters not candle sticks

so in short the DPRK is China's Trip line once it falls the brake up china is eminent not the civilizational one but the communist one

but undenounced to the Dragon a meeting was on in the eagle’s nest that would push it down the path of war and disintegration for like Imperial Germany before it its rise was neither slow nor peace full

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 18 unifying Kimchi allied style

It was a frosty morning at the DMZ in Korea and Captain young Wang long even as it was 10:56Am it was still chilly he was deployed with the 702nd Special Assault Regiment under the II Corps 'DOUBLE DRAGONS' on the central section of the Korean DMZ Major Sam “triton” Irani was up with his men of the 2nd Battalion (Special Forces)( Martha Light Infantry )- Parachute Regiment on petrol of the of the South central Section of the DMZ along him was a detachment of the 702nd Special Assault led by Lt Long wan Park she and her detachment was embedded with the Indians when the Indian detachment was upgraded to the Combat forces Command

But what bothCaptain young Wang long Major Sam “triton” Irani didn’t know was that the Second and Final Korean war was about to start in a while

The back story to which was on the Boil for a few weeks now and the DPRK had been issuing the usual statements but no one would care but they would soon regret it

It was 12:14 pm in the afternoon when 1000 artillery pieces opened up on the central sector of the DMZ this was the story all along the DMZ even the citizens of the South Korean Capital was not spared the JFCOM South Korea took command of the UN FORCES KOREA in India the union cabinet met in an emergency session

As the political dispersion of India sat down Paramjit stood up and spoke he moved his mouth but no words came out and he tried again this time he spoke

Ladies and gentlemen as you know that the Korean Peninsula has gone Hot and the second Korean War is raging and allied forces have taken a betting and have been pushed to the gates of soul by the forces of the DPRK unfortunately we have been hit hard as well the attack on Soule killed our entire Diplomatic staff in the republic of Korea and according to the stats available with me 5000 Indian civilians have perished in this brutal attack and as a member of the UN Forces Command India has been asked to Join the battle as soon as this was said the Opposition led by the Leftist staged a walk off from the meeting the shouting slogans like “down with India and long live the revolution and they made their way to the DPRK embassy in Chankaya Puri and entered the DPRK mission there before which the leftist tore their Indian citizenship papers and Pledged allegiance to the PDRK and its supreme leader Kim IL ggung but while all this signanigans were at its height the Indian Cabinet decided to Join the War on the side of the allies in the meantime the psychotic Korean dictator gave the order To the PDRKAF to prepare for war under operation Eternal sun but as but with the Allied Forces launching a successful amphibious operation and resting control of the vital port of yona and the allied forces doubled to 50000personel the allied forces seemingly held the edge against the North Koreans this number was further boosted when the 3rd Ground combat element of Task force chola was inducted in theater the Screaming banshees as it was known was placed under the command of Major Sam “triton” Irani and was instrumental in capturing the vital town of payoggang on the DMZ the battle for which was one of the bloodiest in the History of the Indian Paras with the Indians earning payoggang as a battle honor and Southern DPRK as a teather honor the Indian 3rd GCE was combined with the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team and the 702nd Special Assault Regiment to form the 1st Allied integrated assault corps with 8th Infantry Division (South Korea) in tactical reserve the new formed corps under the command of Major young Wang long sung west with the Aim of capturing the Port of Haeju and the 8th ROK division was tasked with capturing the eastern port of Wonsan

the reason why all this did not get to DPRK ears was the Indian usage of its Eris BSAICS or Battle Space Automatic Information Control System which effectively blocked all North Korean Radio traffic to the North Korean Defense staff so was the theory but in reality the Eris lived Up to her name It broadcasted only positive news to the NKDS about the various defeats that the allies were suffering

the system generated fake Intelligence and stats of Losses in short it was as one British general Put it “ By god Chaps this is like telling your enemy that the poison he is having is not Poison but a very well-aged claret”

Buoyed by the seemingly great victories the supreme leader

Meanwhile in Beijing the “People’s congress “ meeting was over and Chairman Jing Tao han just scared by with the narrowest of margins add to that the Koreans were doing Ok as he was relaxing the Direct Hot Line from Pyongyang Rang it was his friend the “President” of the People’s Democratic Republic of Korea

The guy was static that was nice it bought a smile to the Han’s face

He would see to it that the Old western and that mentally slaved Indians were tossed in a nuclear holocaust and then His communist friends could take over that waste land that would be India

When the conversation reached a certain point the great chairman spoke

“Why don’t you launch those New Dong Fang 8’s I gave you? Launch them now here are the targets

Taiwan, Seoul, Tokyo and California and the Alaska.

But unknown to both of them this massage had already been leaked to the allies thanks to the numerous numbers of moles in the chilies government which was not hard to find when you factor in that ,it had a huge debt servicing issue with the IMF latterly closing the tap for Funds which in turn fueled rampant unemployment among the population, and to add to this afghan war was a disaster the International standing of china had taken a beating with this defeat it so called allies melted away only basket cases like Zimbabwe Pakistan and North Korea remained true allies

But what the moles missed was the fact that silently the Chinese had allowed the North Koreans a Cart blanche to use WMDs on the said missiles

The very next week the Missiles were launched and almost all of them was intercepted the TLADS that were deployed in the cities but one did unfortunately get through Dong Fang No 5 hit Anchorage Alaska and Fort Richardson within Minibus of the attack US nuclear status was raised to DEFCON 3 the UNCCOM was order to stop at wosan in the East and Napo In the west 4B-21 Raiders of the 28 Bomb squadron took off from Dyeass AFB taxes caring the Aliment answer to the attack on fort Richardson and as a parting shot from the 200000 service personal that were killed in the Nuke attack

It was 9:49 Pyongyang time and the supreme leader was still in bead “playing” with His “girlfriends” also known as “leader’s dolls” these were comfort women for the supreme leader and may be one of them would even become his wife but today that was not to be because today the supreme leader his princess and 3 million of his slaves were going to be vaporized to set an example of what you get when you punch the Biggest honcho in twon it was 6:00am Pyongyang time when the 4B-21 entered over North Korean Airspace

And silently dropped their payload of B/U-99 JDGAW which was a PBRWS or a Programmable Blast Radius Weapon System the four Raiders dropped the 4 PGAM’s aimed at four main cities as the Bombs were neutron based the “Fallout” was bearable and the allied forces quickly marched on Pyongyang and declared the end of the DPRK as it was known

But as expected the allies did not stop at Pyongyang and rampaged their way to the Yale river and throughout all this the 1st AIAC was at the forefront of the attacks and movements to take the vital towns along the way

But the greatest glory came when the 3rd GCE and advance elements of the 8th ROK division entrapped and killed of the last of the DPRK’s division in what became known as the 2nd Battle of chosen where despite massive numbers the DPRK forces were animated in very novel way instead of using napalm the allies used Liquid Nitrogen and Oxygen canisters to freeze the North Koreans in place the survivors of this incident would call it the big freeze and most of them would end up in mental asylums blabbering un fathomable tales of men being frozen in death

2 weeks after the incident a Provisional North Korean government was formed and signed the Agreement of Unification otherwise known as heavenly lake agreements

It was a moment of rejoice when the conflict was declared a success after all the celebrations and glorious speeches the time had come for the others to live Korea

Many left with a sense of purpose but some left happy and some left their hearts in Korea like Major Sam “Triton” Irani who left his with his beloved “Kimi”

But in the higher echelons of power the players involved in this Dance Macabre had yet to sorwds nearer to home but the greatest good for India from this calculation was the cementing of the Indo US alliance which was propped up because the US had come to know that the Chinese were involved so they stepped up their support for india

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 19.A flash back to the reasons

If there was one person who could not make any head or tail of what the heck was going on in the wider world right now it was the general officer commanding-in-chief (GOC-in-C).JOINT EXPEDITIONARY WARFARE COMMAND Lt General Manoj “Mayfair” Chauhan not that he complained about it nor did he question the governments

decision to go to war because for him war was just politics in another way but the alliances and other things were too complicated and as he Might say “Just to Bloody Perfect” for his linking he logged on to his computer as he was a senior Staff in the officer corps he could access documents that the lay man cannot even know about not at least for a 100 years more or may be even not then

He entered his credentials in to the INIDAS system

Username: Mayfair

Password:-************

He entered the main page of the Archive he then decided to further refine the search criteria

And commanded the computer “search”

Document range 2020 to 2029

Dealing with: India with respect to current war

Soon he had 120 pages worth of results out of which 6 documents caught his attention

He combo selected 5 data packages which were as follows

· Growing Russo-Pakistan relations and India’s place in them

· The Dynamics of the Sino- Pakistan relations From 2017-2039

· The Dragon , the Bare and the Mountain Goat a tale of converging intrest

· The Drift and embrace between the Eagle ,tiger and other allies in Asia

· Joint Sino- Pak intelligence Operations in the wider Asian region

As the Lt General poured over the mountains of data in front of him it slowly started to dawn on him that this was bound to happen and that the Opening trigger for all this was the Now infamous Doklam affair that happened in the Monsoon of 2017

But what he could still not digest was the sudden shift of the Russians from the Indian camp to their active support of the Chinese and the Pakistanis so much so that he remembered that the FSB was actively hostile in Afghanistan even during operation Mahakal the FSB would “forget” to sari vital information back then all would just hush it up now he under stood why they “forgot “but still he understood the support for china but Pakistan was a great mystery he racked his brain why did Moscow switch from New Delhi to Islamabad

Then he came across a note that was referenced it was authored by a Pakistani it was titled the

Moscow cables the observations of a Pakistan Foreign service officer in Russia

In which he was quoted as saying “our bonhomie with the Russians can be traced back to when Russia vowed its support for Pakistan in its struggle against the Taliban militants. In 2007, the relations between Pakistan and the Russian Federation were reactivated after the 3-day official visit of Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Fradkov. He was the first Russian prime minister to visit Pakistan in the post-Soviet-era in 38 years. He had "in-depth discussions" with President Pervez Musharraf and Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz.

He futher continued

“In 2011, Russia changed its policy and Putin publicly endorsed Pakistan’s bid to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and said that Pakistan was a very important partner in South Asia and the Muslim world for Russia. Putin offered Russia's assistance in expansion of Pakistan Steel Mills and provision of technical support for the Gadd and Muzaffargarh power plants and Russia was interested in developing the Thar Coal Project In 2011, Russia strongly condemned the NATO strike in Pakistan and the Russian foreign minister stated it is unacceptable to violate the sovereignty of a state, even when planning and carrying out counter-insurgent operations but it was the Progressive Indian drift towards the US that made the Russians to seek a counter balance but still their relations stayed strong so we started Operation Snow storm 88 under which we pumped and greased the Russian system to our advantage the first fruits of the labor was In July 2015 The then COAS General Raheem Sharif paid a visit to Russia where he was received by the military leadership of Russia at Kremlin. This was the 1st visit of An COAS to Russia. He was given a Guard of Honour and while laying wreath at the Tomb of Unknown Soldier the National Anthem of Pakistan was played. This was seen as an improvement in ties as Russia's longtime ally India moved towards US. Pakistan, Russia signs a landmark defence deal in 2015. This deal includes sale of four Mi-35 ‘Hind E’ attack helicopters to Pakistan. Russia is also interested in joining CPEC, which will benefit CPEC and strengthen Pakistan's economy. Another deal in 2015 includes Russia to invest $2bn in project of constructing North-South gas pipeline, first phase of which was concluding by Dec 2017.

The strengthening of ties was cemented by the Russo-Pakistani Cooperation Agreement”

the Note mysteriously terminated as he looked closer He could see what appeared to be Blood splatter marks on the paper suggesting that the note was a work in progress when it was “ taken” from the writer

He reentered the Archive and typed Russian Collapse

It returned another 120 results he selected the first one named Russia the Next brake

It was authored by none other than his good friend Adi it was a collection of monthly Intel braes actually

In which he pointed out that America had started taming Russia in its hunch to become the unchallenged power in the Europe, but it could not be countered by Russia having exhausted a good chunk of its military and financial reserves in the afghan war was weak

Add to this the Near constant slump in Global Oil and gas prices and the internal economic dynamics of the Russian federation it was perfect storm but the thing that hurt it the most was the constant sanctions that it was facing from the “international Community “ for its “illegal” occupation of the Crimea Adi in his reports pointed out that the Russian region of the Caucuses was the most vulnerable for what he termed as Internal Implosion it was at this point that Mayfair saw the first mention of Operation Frozen fire the famous Indian snatch of the Russian 21 a name given to the top 21 Russian scientists the rest as they say was history

But he rembered the day the Russian Federation dissolved itself it was a literal heart break new countries were formed with the Former Federated subject states of the Russian federation becoming severing states in their own right

Adi would further state in this paper of his that the cold war would be renewed and that china would be the next USSR he also foresaw the seismic shift during the current period in the relations of the US and India and vouched that the US deep state still hates communist with a passion and with that regard would not mind supporting India against the chinoises

As to why Pakistan survived ? He thought

He concluded that it was just a nucesssene value target

But the fact of the matter is that it would come back to haunt the Indians as did the Germans Haunted the allies in the Second World War

He looked at the watch it was 10:50pm already he closed his computer and made his way to his bed to sleep hoping and praying that His country would survive this hell ride

He was right his beloved country would survive but he was a variable factor

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles