Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
:borat:

=======================================================================

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 1: From A war hero To a Ruler

They say that History if ignored would repeat itself to reinstate her Importance but players in this new dance e’ Macabre was a mix of old veterans and new blood seems like Mars and his sister Ballona would reap a new crop of souls.

The PM of the Republic of India the Honrable Col pramjit “bornubs” Dogra rtd watched the jawans of the Kashmir Frontier Force Regiment march past him on the occasion of the Indian republic day on 2038 he looked on with a tear of pride at his regiment.

He rembered the formation of the regiment the day the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Regiment and the Jammu and Kashmir merged and took on the name of the KFF it also had the Former NLI as its scout regiment it was renamed the Northern Scouts Regiment (Frontier Force) it combined the coat of arms of the J&k Regiment and the AJK regiment on a chinar background with the coat of Arms of India on the top their Ceremonials were quite unique as they green uniform with a Gilgit or Baltistan cap for the Muslim and a saffron pag for Hindu and Sikh soldiers they adopted the Stuart tartan as part of their Pipes and band ensemble

And after the regiment was formed it was given the battle honor Nagar I and II and Kashmir Frontier with a teather honor of J and K and Indo – Afghan Frontier .

As for the paramjit his rise to the Highest office was an legacy of the Man who led the country through the blood bath that was called Op Mahakal and the high regard that the common man held the defense forces of this country .

When he won the seat of the Prime minister he had promised even more growth and jobs and the last 3 years there was nothing but good news for India for under Paramjit major insurgencies died down and development was at brake neck speed.

And India made great progress in all major Indices of a developed country he had delivered but as he always said it was still not enough

As the festivities died down and Paramjit retired to the colonial splendor that was the PM House at the 7 lok Laliyan Marg he had a dream

He was back in Kashmir a voice spoke to him “why you look war is coming my son you will have to finish the job restore me please”

Then he looked around him this time he saw that the snow around was red with blood

The voice spoke again “restore me”

Col Paramjit woke up with a start as his mobile rang he looked up it was 3:40 Am he woke up and rushed his daily activates by 4:20 he was at the PMO in the central sectratiect Conference room for his daily Intel brief along with the whole CCS this ritual had its roots In the days after Op Mahakal .

On the other side waiting for Him was Aditya Kumar Kao Secretary (Research) along with the NSA NikeshMohan Nair

After the customary exchanges of welcomes the Huddle started in earnest.

Aditya was the first to speak

Good morning gentlemen I welcome you to the Daily Intelligence Brief

Gentlemen we have reasons to believe that the state of Pakistan is up to no good

At this Point the PM laughed and asked “what is so new Adi those pigs have been trying to screw us since the day the piece of shits got their own land

The NSA interjected we have spific Intel that some of the sharks that escaped our net last time are arming themselves with some of the Nukes we “forgot” about even existed

The PM the was dumb struck but did not say a word

At this point swung to the RAW chief who spoke the most chilling warning of all

Sir we have come to know that the China Pakistani alliance is no longer Bilateral but a trilateral he waited for it to sink in

The PM motioned to continue it seems that the pro Pakistani faction headed by Ibrahim Islamov has now high jacked the Russian and narrative and is steering Russia closer to the Pakistan and the Chinese

The PM spoke “so where is this game going to be played “

To this question the NSA said Ghandhar and it seems that the Russians are backing the Talbaunnis this time around

The PM spoke “well if these boys want a game then we are game “

He spoke to the RAW chief “Activate all Deep assets in the Target Area of Operations and respective Intelligence agencies look for emerging proxies that we can use within increase Intelligence support for the Afghan government I have a feeling this will only go hot with Pakistan and a hot skirmish with the chinks other than that this will be a cold war

The PM turned to the chief of Defense staff and said “ prepare a plan for forward deployment to afghan along with a home defense plans also prepare an ARP (Assets Replacement Plan ) for the replacement of all Russian defense assets articles and Initiate WPP( war purchase Procedure the CCS as of now pre approves all such purchases .

He spoke to the finance minister make sure that the forces have all the sufficient funds as required

He then turned to the most under stated and powerful person in the room Director of the Intelligence Bureau Ram Singh Kshatriya who just nodded and said sir consider it done

What was exchanged between the PM and the DIB was a silent command to keep the Home front tight but the PM knew it would be a tall ask

The PM finally spoke “Its game on Lets bring India Back to her true extant and be ready for a lot of body bags “

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
CHAPTER 2 Hecate is the boss

Col Jaslene rtd was having a boring day she was posted as the Minister at the Indian High commission In Quetta Baluchistan

But in fact this was just a cover in fact she was the station chief of the RAW and she controlled a vast network that covered the state of Baluchistan and Sind she also had Over the horizon assets in Pakistan

And she was the source of the PM’s Intel brief this morning

As she was getting to ready to leave the office for today she was interrupted by a phone call to her “personnel number” as special number with international roaming .

She took the call and said “Hello”

The Person on the other end responded

“Listen carefully your “mother” is sick and she wants to see you not only this but the “Family” has another reasonability for you so you are requested to catch the next flight to Delhi and ho yes please check your email please we have send you a ticket “

Jaslene opened her “personnel” Laptop and logged in to her mail id

Email: [email protected]

Password ************

Message: Return ASAP find attached the First class ticket for tomorrow

Jaslene clicked the attachment it was a First class ticket from Quetta to New Delhi.

She swapped it to her Mobile and saved the same she was ready

The High commission was intimated to her withdrawal and it was green lighted

So the High commission arranged a party to “see” her off

She arrived in Delhi the next day After a 2 and a Half hour flight

As soon as she arrived she was spirited away in an awaiting car

This dropped her at the RAW HQ where she was met by her boss the current one Aditya Kumar Kao Secretary (Research) both walked quietly till she reached the chifes office

When she smiled and spoke “quite the way to call me back my mom really Adi couldn’t you be a bit more creative than that? “

Aditya smiled and responded “Ho hush you are making me Blush any way why we called you here is to tell you that the powers that be have asked me to promote you to a new post as Joint sectary for Areas I and II your official designation would be as Director Studies and Observation Group for west and east Asian Policy”

Jazz responded “A think tank?”

Aditya said yes but that is only for the outer world Jazz you will be doing all things you like only

“But I feel that you are not giving me my original brief is you?”

Very astute of you dear here it is Hecate jazz looked at the tasking in her hand

Operation Dark Phoenix

November wilco echo Delta Echo Lima Hotel India

Papa Mike

Operation Black phoenix status green

Operation Task

· Support Afghan government

· Prepare ground for force deployment

· Infiltrate Pakistan and confirm the existence of WMDs

· Liquidate remaining Pakistani generals

· Black propaganda allowed

· Set up resistance networks in Tibet and east Turkistan

· Support dissent in Hong Kong

· Identify and Support Potential Allies

· Establish and strengthen contacts with the CIA and other western Intel setups

Armed Support Northwestern Tether

Morrigan Comapany and 33rd Commando Group

Armed Support North eastern teather

Nyx and Hel Comapany

Over all Air logistics

Indian Airlines (Front Company)

Electronic and social media back up: Indian News (Front Company)

Operation in charge Major General Jaslene “Hecta “

2IC David “Rock123” mamen

3rd IC Amal “Huntress”Singh Tomar

Communication and media cell in charge: Jai ram “Air Tel” Nair

Godspeed and good hunting

CC: PMO/ICDS/SBPS/ DIB/SRAW

BCC DGBSF /DGs State Polices /DG CRPF

Hecta asked is seeker on the team Aditya replied with a bit of sadness no he has passed on but seems like his daughter is your third in command

Hecta smiled like father like daughter but on the other hand she was sad Seeker was like a brother to her and while she was attached to the Coash brigade he was always there for her and molded her even further in to the legend she was today

She rembered a conversation that she had with him when on attachment with the brigade

“Savvy Life is all about sacrifice and commitment we are all just bloody actors and in our case we have our name on a 7.62x55mm bullet or better still a fragmentation grenade for we are soldiers and we shall live and die by the sword

So if I die be happy my friend and think that I have gone to vannhalla to reserve a seat for you my sister and promise me you will smile when you hear my passing and not cry like a sissy”

Aditya did not interrupt her because he knew how close these two were and gave her all the time she wanted

She smiled and spoke to Aditya

“I accept this mission I will haunt all of them so badly I promise “

Aditya said “I know “

Within the next 3 months the Studies and Observation Group for west and east Asian Policy” was established and thanks to the vast “resources” of the Think tank it emerged as the number one it was noted and quoted by the Major think tanks like the Cranige Foundation and many other “top western Think thanks”.

As for the media wing Indian News was set up as a private News channel and was based on the Model of the BBC , CNN and RT the channel had the best and most “trusted “ journalist in the business the Motto of the channel was “Knowledge Is truth “ and had a viewer ship that rivaled any channel in south east Asia .

And with the Reentry of the Indian Airlines this time complete care was takento the market and carefully manage the image of the company and it emerged as the most favored airline and wining many awards but apart from this there was a “SCD “ special cargo division within the airline this was to be the ASW for the Operation with this the front for Operation Dark Phoenix was complete or at least the Intelligence .

As the PM said

“If they want to play we will play and if they want to play dirty then we will make it so dirty that they can’t afford it”

The world would see another face of India and it had the goddess of the crossroads and spirits as its boss.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I am pretty sure this is gonna get dirty and dark.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@myfair

Check it out.

===================================

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
Chapter 3 Trouble of a job half done

They say that when you do a job we should take it to its logical conclusion but with India we should expect that the inherent softness of the state in built in India was on full display with the treaty of Bahawalpur especially Article VI of Schedule 3 which stated

The state of Pakistan would be established in the core Punjab area with the northern frontier starting at Gujrat and southern point termination at the Indus Tri junction as the Indus enters The republic of sind at Jacobabad

The eastern Border would follow the road from Western Lahore staying through the north of the railway line towards Bahawalpur western border shall start at the Trijunction of the town of tank and also end at the at the Indus Tri junction as the Indus enters The republic of sind at Jacobabad

The state of Pakistan is allowed to keep a defense force and rudermetry Intel capabilities

This article would be called jeeringly the Existence article by the Indian right this article gave Hope to the NRP community and India was going to be at the receiving end of the blow back

The first attack in what the Pakistanis called Operation Jihad e Pakistan was launched when an Air India Fight from LAX to Delhi was high jacked and landed at Pong yang airport the Usual drama happened things came to ahead when The PM said to Fuck off on live TV to the Pakistani and that was all everyone expected but it took a gruesome turn when Pakistanis split the women from the men and started burned the men and raped the women and dipped them in Acid melting them for Indian Muslims they were halaed and their heads chopped off

It was not that he didn’t want to save them as was depicted by the media but in fact he had tried everything an operation was also ready to hit the terrorist but it seemed that there was a media leak as the knowledge of the joint south Korean Indian Operation was a closely guarded secret .

He would punish the media for this but he wanted to know the Insider who leaked it for now he would bide his time.

And those North Koreans treated those tangos like state guest and the state media he laughed at the word was quoted as saying “that the recent attack on the Air India flight of which the great DPRK forces arrested the perpetrators and is currently under arrest when interrogated was learned that this is a reaction against the illegal occupation of Pakistan by India.

India angered by this suspended all diplomatic relationships with the DPRK the CPIM “central committee” in exile issued a condemnation not of the 145 passengers and crew so inhumanly executed but at the severing the ties with the DPRK

Like usual India did not react on the borders but inside Pakistan

It was 10:35 Pm and Khalid khan was chatting with his friends in the uptown district in Rahimyar Khan twon it was a Sunday and there was the usual bustle of any Subcontinental city as Khalid was about to have his ordered chapli kabab a 10 ton truck came at high speed and mowed in to the crown for the Driver Shah Rahim Cheema Pakistan only one way and not the Nizam e kaffir called Democracy but Nizam e Mustafa and the Ameer had told him that in this way he could dismantle the system one brick at a time Shah Rahim prayed to the lord and thought of his 4 wives and 10 kids and detonated the suicide vest in a split of the second the whole area went up in bloody fire

The toll stood at 1890 killed and 2000 injured it was the worst attack in the History of Pakistan the attack was claimed by the reformed Pakistani Taliban

Back in India the North Korean affair only pushed India to the western embraced this was noted with some discomfiture in Moscow and Piking

The effect of the aftermath of the attack was akin to what the Munich attack had in Israel a lot of heads and some High heads at that rolled and the Indian intelligence set up was changed as the whole intelligence setup was reformed

The INDIAN INTELLIGENCE SERVICE was created under the Intelligence Reform Act of 2038 which was passed by both houses unanimously

And Aditya Kumar Kao Secretary (Research) became the first DG IIS with Ram Singh Kshatriya was designated Director of the 7th Directorate

The IIS will be organized in to departments

First Chief Directorate (Foreign Operations) –take over the role of R&AW

Second Chief Directorate – counter-intelligence control.

Third Chief Directorate (Armed Forces) – military counter-intelligence

Fourth Directorate (Transportation security)

Fifth Chief Directorate – National Technical Facilities Organization (NTFO).

Sixth Directorate (Economic Counter-intelligence, industrial security)

Seventh Directorate- Central Intelligence Bureau

Eighth Chief Directorate – Narcotics Control Bureau

NINTH DIRECTORATE - Directorate of Revenue Intelligence

Fifteenth Directorate (Security of Government Installations)

SIXTEENTH DIRECTORATE ALL INDIA RADIO MONITORING SERVICE

Seventeenth Directorate: - Joint Cipher Bureau

Signals Intelligence Directorate

Eighteenth Directorate- Aviation Research Centre

Operations and Technology Directorate – research laboratories for recording devices and Laboratory 12 for poisons and drugs.

• Personnel Department

• Secretariat of the IIS

• IIS Technical Support Staff

• IIS Finance Department

• IIS Archives

• IIS Irregulars

• Administration Department of the IIS

• IIS (special operations) units such as:

• Special Frontier Force

On the foreign Policy said of things India signed Intel sharing agreements with all South east countries particularly with the Likes of South Korea and Japan this made the Chinese even more uncomfortable with Peking issuing a statement that stated that India should learn from history that where so called alliances would lead

But still paramjit was made out to be a wake willed PM

The Indian PM was desaturate and inconsolable

The loss of so much life is too much But if India though that this was the horror was over she and her PM was so wrong

In a posh 5 star hotel in Bahrain 6 officers in Pakistani uniforms

Sat in a huddle

The first one spoke with a glee of a school boy “the Mujahids Have completed the mission “

The second one spoke “yes they have what about Phase II?”

The one in general’s attire spoke up next “everything is on track by the will of god we have secured one of our own devices

We shall deploy it when the time is right

Operation Rebirth is on track to deployment dear friends so rejoice the Kaffirs shall tremble in fear.

In India Paramjit took the decision that the GoI would not leave any job half done any more

So the wheels of war had started turning only the fates knew which way it would swing.

For now the drama would shift to Afghanistan

Global Defence

Articles