Open letter to a delhi boy

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by Adux, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Adux

Adux Senior Member Senior Member

Wrote by my friend's friend. Boy is she on the ball on this.

3. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Is it bad that I find that hot?

Tronic likes this.
  4. Adux

What do you find hot? Black skin? I find it extremely hot and I am quite dark myself. Its all about features for me. Delhi and North India in general has a reputation, and its not good. You can go all TFTA (like BR) says and go 'so what'! But what she wrote is true.

5. Dovah

Nah, not the black skin, rather the letter itself, don't really give a crap about the skin color, they're all pink inside.

Adux likes this.
  6. Adux

Oh, I agree. I have already told my friend to convey it to her that I find it extremely hot and quite turned on by her passion and individuality.

7. Godless-Kafir

Godless-Kafir DFI Buddha Senior Member

There is a funny story on the Delhi Metro that happened to me, i was takeing pictures of myself in the train and there was this Girl from the North East who was wearing skirts and was sitting opposite to me in the night train, she was sleeping and i kept snapping pictures of me trying to get a good pose of me sitting in the metro. The people around me looked at me funnily, while i kept smiling. Then a man came up to me and asked me "am i not disgusted to take pictures of that girl that way"!! I was like WHAT THE HELL, i was shocked and i told the man i was trying to take pictures of me not her and showed him the pics, i was frankly insulted that people thought that way and quickly people realized what had happened and they to turned away, the girl also some what felt embraced but she also felt reassured that not every guy is a pervert and people will stand up. Then i asked him if he thought he was doing some sort of public service by being a stupid retard. :D

I did not know till recently that women get ragged or teased in Delhi that way, at least my experience tells there are guys to stand up to such bullying as well.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  8. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

LOL Hahhahahah it sound more like moaning in anguish, and display of sheer shock at not receiving any attention in Delhi (from boys, for obvious reasons) or favors which she may have received from her bosses in the South, hence this pour out of expression......not her fault - she may have been perceived as a beauty queen in the South (Aish), however in Delhi she would have been no less than Shakeela to the so called 'ignorant, chauvinistic oaf ' of Delhi......not her fault. ;)

Also, I had a Punjabi friend who lived in a Southern city for around 10 yrs (and mind you he knows the local dialect) and he had all the women running after him he was considered one of the most handsome man in high circles of young women (probabily next to no less than Mamooty or Rajniappa), when he came to Delhi he realized he was not so special and his antics didn’t work in Delhi over the Delhi dames - hence he also had the same view about Delhi gals after he had tried on 52 Delhi gilrs and Failed to enchant them with his Punjabi looks and Southy antics (me and my friends kept a count on the chiks he used to hit on)......Now finally, he will be getting married to a South Indian girl whom he met online and who thinks he looks like Akshay Kumar LOL :D:lol:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    Oracle and Godless-Kafir like this.
  9. Adux

Nice Story GK, You should be glad there are some good guys (as I am very sure) like that in Delhi. Lets get back you taking pics of yourself ROFL!!!!

10. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

Okay, taking pot shots and making jokes is fine. But this is a tad bit nasty...

Tronic and Oracle like this.
  11. Godless-Kafir

Blame it on Facebook and Orkut! :D

12. Godless-Kafir

One thing is SURE though, a North Indian guy may be neatly shaven,dressed up in Van-Heusen shirts, with a wet hair look and look like an Italian models who does MBA in his past time from Havard business school but once he opens his mouth everything evoprates, BOY O BOY...Railway Staasion ko jayaga going that side, pechay!! Lol.

SPIEZ and KS like this.
  13. Godless-Kafir

Thats actually true, what Southes think look good is actually mediocre in North and I felt that first hand! :D

Not to mention i was called a Nigger by whites in Chatrollute.com! Most of my self esteem boiled away when white pigs said that!

maomao likes this.
  14. Dovah

Huh? What does this mean?..lol

15. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

Well played madam, well played.

[​IMG]

16. A.V.

A.V. New Member

The problem is this , one single southern sate cannot vouch to represent the south INDIA in entity . the growing number of problems with KARNATAKA and tamil nadu in recent times, people are karnataka is quite pissed off with the attitude taken by tamil nadu when they try and project that south indian represents them.

Whichever way my only point is this :- South India is a misnomer better to speak on behalf of the state only , just the said person did with punjab only and not entire north because each state and each culture is different .

17. johnee

johnee Elite Member Elite Member

Infact, its better not to make ethinic or racial issues out of personal issues. Its silly extrapolation and excessive exaggeration. Its an issue between one boy and another gal, thats it.

18. Rahul92

Rahul92 Senior Member Senior Member

WTF can anyone please make it into 4 or 5 sentenced version

Godless-Kafir likes this.
  19. tarunraju

tarunraju Moderator Moderator

As far as treatment of women and crimes against women go, you can blindly generalise with South India.

That has nothing to do with women (treatment of, crimes against), that's a different issue. Actually, that's a non-issue. The conflict between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu is non-ethinic, it's economic. There are Kaveri river-water sharing disputes, and that's largely alleviated (if not resolved). This simple river water dispute magically becomes something much bigger and strays into ethnic or linguistic chauvinism during state elections in either states, but even that doesn't amount to a "tussle", let alone a "conflict".

Again, there's no ethnic tussle between Tamils and Kannadigas. There is a ton of economic activity between the two states.

Many communities in the South are matriarchic instead of patriarchic. To that extant, and pertaining purely to the topic, "South India" isn't a misnomer.

20. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

I find it bloody accurate.Call me racist but I find it bloody accurate especially the showy boisterous part.But most sardars have a heart of gold

21. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Delhiwallas in general think that all the wealth is concentrated in north India but I find that South-India has more wealth in general politicians and people