Once Taboo, Germans' Anti-Israel Whispers Grow Louder

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dont know about others but if not for Hitler we never would have got independence:nod:

Any who, we only know the UGLY side of Hitler but the good side to him is worth reading too. He did in fact bring Germany out of utter ruin into a super power which nearly won the second world war all on itself:nod:.

I personally think we would need a leader with political courage, nationalism like Hitler- Minus his horrifying, never forgivable crimes against the Humanity(Jews and Gypsies and what not):tsk::tsk:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not entirely true, Freedom movement was like the Arab Spring x 5. Everyone boycotted British stuff and also shops or work did not happen everything came to a stand still.
Not entirely true either. What prevented the British from giving the freedom for India before the second world war?

Yes and No. The Brits were bankrupt, yes. But India was far from being unprofitable to them. There were plans to use Indian resources to rejuvenate the British economy before contemplating independence. For a variety of reasons- Roosevelt, Churchill losing power and Atlee becoming the PM etc. it was not to be. Had Churchill had his way, we would have probably been a colony until at least the mid-60s.
Hence you accept that the Bankruptcy of UK(which again was due to Hitler) was the main reason(if not the only reason) for the Independence of India?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
with all due respect you are wrong intent and circumstances matter
killing a men with a rifle is not like killing a baby in his sleep
killing bystanders in a targeted attack against militants (Gaza) - honest mistake
is not the same as indiscriminate shooting (Syria) - brutal oppression
shooting at pak irregulars in kargill is not the same as the Bangladesh ethnic cleansing by pak army
Yeah well you are right in this regard but what i dont like is the way you are saying Hitler is worse than Bolsehviks and Some Socies(or commies) here trying to make the Bolsheviks Less evil:doh: than Hitler when in fact both are of same evil caliber.

mayfair

Hence you accept that the Bankruptcy of UK(which again was due to Hitler) was the main reason(if not the only reason) for the Independence of India?
Yes and India was the key to getting out of this bankruptcy for the Brits. Churchill government was fully inclined to hold on to the country and use our resources to rejuvenate the ole' blighty. Roosevelt was the one who leaned big time on the Brits to dissuade them from this. Secondly, labour which had won on an anti-colonisation plank was in favour of independence. Lastly, Brits were wary of the growing Soviet influence and wanted o keep them out of the warm waters- hence Pakistan was born.

There was a lot going on behind the scenes.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Europe could never get rid of antisemitism - now with the increasing influence of leftists and their Islamist cohorts, antisemitism will only increase!

panduranghari

I dont know about others but if not for Hitler we never would have got independence:nod:

Any who, we only know the UGLY side of Hitler but the good side to him is worth reading too. He did in fact bring Germany out of utter ruin into a super power which nearly won the second world war all on itself:nod:.

I personally think we would need a leader with political courage, nationalism like Hitler- Minus his horrifying, never forgivable crimes against the Humanity(Jews and Gypsies and what not):tsk::tsk:
We already have a few. Alas they are considered pariah(s).

panduranghari

Yes and India was the key to getting out of this bankruptcy for the Brits. Churchill government was fully inclined to hold on to the country and use our resources to rejuvenate the ole' blighty. Roosevelt was the one who leaned big time on the Brits to dissuade them from this. Secondly, labour which had won on an anti-colonisation plank was in favour of independence. Lastly, Brits were wary of the growing Soviet influence and wanted o keep them out of the warm waters- hence Pakistan was born.

There was a lot going on behind the scenes.
Brits have always been the biggest bastards of all. Indo-Pak, Israel-Palestine are their gifts to the world. I hope these tossers suffer 1000 year hardship for their crimes against humanity.

panduranghari

Europe could never get rid of antisemitism - now with the increasing influence of leftists and their Islamist cohorts, antisemitism will only increase!
Anti-semitism is just one facet. I am expecting race riots in Europe. Give it another 4 to 5 years. I have discussed this scenario with my wife and what to do if it happens.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Anti-semitism is just one facet. I am expecting race riots in Europe. Give it another 4 to 5 years. I have discussed this scenario with my wife and what to do if it happens.
Come back to your motherland, or what.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We already have a few. Alas they are considered pariah(s).
Can You please name them :thumb:

Brits have always been the biggest bastards of all. Indo-Pak, Israel-Palestine are their gifts to the world. I hope these tossers suffer 1000 year hardship for their crimes against humanity.
Well Karma is a Bitch:heh:

What goes around comes around:thumb:. The same menace they created is coming back to bite their ass. Just look at the Paki immigrants there:lol:. Anyway they will have to pay for their crimes one day and that day is not very far:nod:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is it not obvious what you should do? Earn a lot and save a lot. Learn from the Brits about their Techs which you can bring here:thumb:. Then hopefully, By the time you feel EU is on the verge of riots, come back here:thumb:. Hopefully, by then the middle class here come to their SENSES and vote for a good center right party and you have a good business friendly environment in here. So you can invest your savings here and start a Hospital(I think you are a Doc if i am not mistaken) here and be the boss. Provide employment and health service for the Indians as well as earn money too:thumb::rock:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Europe should worry about some serious things going on... native population decreasing...culture degrading... less men more women... Islamization.

It would be intresting to see the demographies of Europe in next 20 years.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Once again the "Aryan" talks :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:confused: What are you saying really?:noidea:

Europe should worry about some serious things going on... native population decreasing...culture degrading... less men more women... Islamization.

It would be intresting to see the demographies of Europe in next 20 years.
As i said, what goes around, comes around:heh:.

p2prada

The British quit India as they could no longer hold on to India politically. UN was ready and both US and Soviet Russia leaned on Britain, France etc to quit the colonial mentality. They had no choice but to listen. Bankruptcy had nothing to do with the British leaving India, the fear of 4 Million troops of the Red Army marching into France was too big of an existential threat and perhaps the biggest reason for why we are free today.

panduranghari

Come back to your motherland, or what.
Oh absolutely. India is my home. I have been eligible for British passport for well over 5 years now. But the risks of holding British passport outweigh remaining Indian. Yes travelling to Europe is pain as you got to get visa but hey-ho I would rather put up with that than be targeted by the Europeans as a Muslim terrorist. AS a Indian national, I have always breezed through the passport control. Many of my Indian friends who are British nationals now, are detained in many instances. Strange world isn't it?

panduranghari

The British quit India as they could no longer hold on to India politically. UN was ready and both US and Soviet Russia leaned on Britain, France etc to quit the colonial mentality. They had no choice but to listen. Bankruptcy had nothing to do with the British leaving India, the fear of 4 Million troops of the Red Army marching into France was too big of an existential threat and perhaps the biggest reason for why we are free today.
May be you are aware of the Mau-Mau uprising in Kenya? The Brits tried to hold on to Kenya inspite of everything and the brutal suppression has gone unreported. Even recently the people who suffered in Kenya decided to file a case against the British govt, but guess what all the documents related to this uprising mysteriously were burnt and hardly any are left.

The truth needs to come out and more people should know about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

panduranghari

May be you are aware of the Mau-Mau uprising in Kenya? The Brits tried to hold on to Kenya inspite of everything and the brutal suppression has gone unreported. Even recently the people who suffered in Kenya decided to file a case against the British govt, but guess what all the documents related to this uprising mysteriously were burnt and hardly any are left.

The truth needs to come out and more people should know about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

pankaj nema

Country flag
You are describing the POST Second World War situation

However you have clearly omitted the fact that in 1945 the British had REFUSED freedom

But the freedom movement had become HUGE and Britain had become very weak and BANKRUPT

This so called political situation after WW 2 is another thing

Britain didnt WANT to leave India But unfortunately for them they had LOST the ABILITY to hold on to India

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Oh absolutely. India is my home. I have been eligible for British passport for well over 5 years now. But the risks of holding British passport outweigh remaining Indian. Yes travelling to Europe is pain as you got to get visa but hey-ho I would rather put up with that than be targeted by the Europeans as a Muslim terrorist. AS a Indian national, I have always breezed through the passport control. Many of my Indian friends who are British nationals now, are detained in many instances. Strange world isn't it?
Indeed it is, a strange world. Your not applying for British citizenship despite the eligibility, is laudable, personally, my respect for you went up several notches, Sir.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles