On Modi's visit, Chinese show India without AP and Jammu Kashmir

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Watch the video for some time pass. Pakistan ke jaron ko katney ke koshish ke jati hai....lol

bose

Country flag
I live in China and use Chinese products, I dont need an indian to tell me about made in China. that Chinese products are sweeping indian market despite discrimination policy against Chinese companies already proves that they are more competent than their indian counterparts.
Ok fine, do not come to India, Chinese product sells because they are dirt cheap and the ones who wants to take risk with quality of an products... specially the ones who can not afford quality good, because quality costs...

Heard of AMWAY products from USA ? they are 5 times costlier than Chinese products sold in India or any where in the worlds... The AMWAY products selling growth rate out paces their Chinese counterpart products, the reason is QUAITY...

It is difficult for a Chinese to understand Quality...

The so called Indian IT giants are mostly software-outsourcing oriented, ask any IT professional, they will tell you that software outsourcing is low end business. Two of the best IT companies Tata and infosys are both operating in China, but they dont have much to offer to their Chinese clients.
Very recently one of the so called Indian Giant IT company INFOSYS opened a campus in China for provide the Chinese to do low end jobs...

Now define what is a Low end Job according to Chinese ?

Heard the name of Visal Sikka ? Satya Nadella ? Indra Nooyi ? and countless others Indians grown from doing the low end jobs ?

The company I work in India [ with 125,000 software engineers ] were instrumental in designing and implementing software's that runs on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, we have done the business transformation for one of the biggest Japanese Hi Tech Company well known for watches and printers...

Those Indian low end workers were also responsible for the design and development on Microsoft Windows 10 in one of the Microsoft Research lab in India...

Indian pharmaceutical companies are denied access to Chinese market because they violate IP rights and copy western products. Under WTO rules, China are not allowed to do business with Indian companies. Chinese pharmaceutical industry has been controlled by big and rich western companies which can buy their way to the top and exert influence over Chinese policy making, they will use WTO rules to force China to give up the idea of introducing indian knock-offs.

I personally welcome indian pharmaceutical companies to China.

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L07 上的 Tapatalk
You speaking in same language as the US parma multinationals, the case IP violation by Indian companies is lie... Very recently Novatis [I am not sure of the exact name] lost a case against the Indian Parma company

Why is China preventing import of Generic drugs by Indian Parma Companies into China... Is there any violation of IP in Generic drugs ?

amoy

My two cents for @bose

1) Those so called quality products of Amway could be made in China. Its boss happens to head up the American Chamber of Commerce in S.China. But its direct selling model is kinda notorious. Its largest factory outside US is in China! So wake up from your blind worship.

2) AFAIK patients can import generic drugs from Indian pharma for personal use but not for commericial purposes due to IP violations. There was such a case recently that an indictee who had purchased on many others behalf was ruled not guilty for so doing.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
My two cents for @bose

1) Those so called quality products of Amway could be made in China. Its boss happens to head up the American Chamber of Commerce in S.China. But its direct selling model is kinda notorious. Its largest factory outside US is in China! So wake up from your blind worship.
I have never seen any AMWAY product sold in India that is made outside of USA, AMWAY business in India is growing one of the fastest in the world... I do not have any blind worship for AMWAY but it is very popular because of its very high standards of quality although it is several times costlier than the similar product.

2) AFAIK patients can import generic drugs from Indian pharma for personal use but not for commericial purposes due to IP violations. There was such a case recently that an indictee who had purchased on many others behalf was ruled not guilty for so doing.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
There should not be any problem in allowing Generic drugs unless they violet local Chinese law...

sorcerer

Country flag
China Flight Tests New Stealth Jet During Obama Visit

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/china-flight-tests-new-stealth-jet-during-obama-visit/

The J-31 flights coincided with President Obama’s visit to Beijing for the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit meeting. In a speech and meetings with Chinese leaders, Obama called on China to curtail cyber theft of trade secrets.

China obtained secrets from the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter through cyber attacks against a subcontractor for Lockheed Martin. The technology has shown up in China’s first stealth jet, the J-20, and in the J-31. Both of the jets’ design features and equipment are similar to those of the F-35.
r, Duty, that one of his aides called China’s timing for the J-20 disclosure “about as big a ‘fcuk you’ as you can get.”

China Tests Stealth Fighter as Gates Visits -

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704428004576075042571461586
======

Whatever be the cause..When the world has its attention on China, China whines and shows its insecurity to the world.
Ofcourse India was expecting a spoiler from China.

"History has a way of repeating when you are not looking"

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
This was Times Now on the day Paki poll results were out.

Fvcking presstitutes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles