On Modi's visit, Chinese show India without AP and Jammu Kashmir

flyingarg

Why are we so butthurt about this when our school books still show indian maps with complete kashmir on it :scared1:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Diversification for diversification sake is not a good argument.

Your all posts are based on the assumption that economic benefits trump any ideological position. I would have given more weight to your assumptions had Pakistan not bluffed US in the last 10 years. Same would happen with the Chinese. As far as China is concerned rather than explaining its hostile posture vis a vis Japan over riding their economic ties, you are asking me to fucking read your posts when I summarized them in one line. I would be happy to know how you can draw any conclusions from conflicting Chinese signals, without making any assumptions.
Glad you found out yourself before I could have moderated it for you, the fallacy of your argument that when I was discussing specific incidences you came out with usual ideological crap of nations which we hear everyday on this forum.

I never said your premise is wrong but I humbly asked you not to digress. The effort I have put into few of the past specific incidences shows how complicated it can be to explain the same. But you came out with more complicated ideological discussion which I have myself have discussed here at DFI number of times.

hit&run

Mod
Why are we so butthurt about this when our school books still show indian maps with complete kashmir on it :scared1:
The so called butt hurt goes hand in hand with better discussion. The protest has its own value, without it we may sound weak and submissive to others.

flyingarg

The so called butt hurt goes hand in hand with better discussion. The protest has its own value, without it we may sound weak and submissive to others.
sorry, but i did not see any discussions here.. just inventive ways of defacing another country`s map. The majority of discussion in the thread is mistaken perception of brewing hatred with nationality. Complaints would be made irrespective of the pointless banter here. What we fail to see in this noise is a nations clear perspective of us, and how that should formulate our dicissions. Visa on arrival for people from china!! really ?? A country with that map and know aggressive business and labour strategies?? should not THAT be a point of worry?

hit&run

Mod
sorry, but i did not see any discussions here.. just inventive ways of defacing another country`s map. The majority of discussion in the thread is mistaken perception of brewing hatred with nationality. Complaints would be made irrespective of the pointless banter here. What we fail to see in this noise is a nations clear perspective of us, and how that should formulate our dicissions. Visa on arrival for people from china!! really ?? A country with that map and know aggressive business and labour strategies?? should not THAT be a point of worry?
In my understanding E visa is as sophisticated/foolproof as any other type of visa Chinese have been getting from our missions.

I have no problem if any discussion which is not pertaining to China showing wrong map and Indians protesting here can be moved to other threads. I simply used this thread than opening a new thread.

Khagesh

This is how different we are.

Pres. Xi comes and brings along his Subs parking them in Sri Lanka and Soldiers squating in Ladhak, to impress India and Modi.

Modi goes and brings along home crowd (Indian origin) to impress China and Xi.

There are some people who argue for US chamcha giri and then some who want to go into SCO.

As I see it we Indians have to kick start a third pole capable of doing business with both and not in any camp.

We are simply different. Or perhaps it seems both these Americans and Chinese are different / abased, even while we stayed the course. But all this foreign tripping will make sense only if it brings in collaborations.

flyingarg

@LETHALFORCE
Just because we are a nation, does not make us immune to hypocracy. If we do not mind insulting pakistan, then what gives us the right to be offended by china ?

And yes arguments can be made as to why our retaliation is more justified and so can they, at the end of the day it is all 'sans bahu' banter.

Putting too much weight on insults, having a few one sided musings and totally missing the points discussed in a inter nation meeting.

nimo_cn

Country flag

This is how different we are.

Pres. Xi comes and brings along his Subs parking them in Sri Lanka and Soldiers squating in Ladhak, to impress India and Modi.

Modi goes and brings along home crowd (Indian origin) to impress China and Xi.

There are some people who argue for US chamcha giri and then some who want to go into SCO.

As I see it we Indians have to kick start a third pole capable of doing business with both and not in any camp.

We are simply different. Or perhaps it seems both these Americans and Chinese are different / abased, even while we stayed the course. But all this foreign tripping will make sense only if it brings in collaborations.
that just shows that China is much more tolerant about investment and businessmen from India, unlike India which practises a discrimination policy towards Chinese investment and companies.

look at the crowds, hard to imagine that China allowed so many indians to stay in China despite enormous resentment they have against China. I doubt India would allow that kind of gathering to happen in India when Xi visits India.

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L07 上的 Tapatalk

brational

Country flag
@nimo_cn
Again, it is funny that Chinese people are not working in India. The numbers would be twice of the number of Indians working in China. Moreover, there is a visible base of Chinese people residing in India.

Regarding discrimination policy towards Chinese Investment and Companies, one must use common sense, China is enjoying a huge trade surplus and despite requests from Indian authorities, China is not granting Market access to Indian companies specially in IT and Pharma et al. So it is more of a discriminative practice of China towards India rather than what you have mentioned here.

Back to the Topic, playing Psychological games by manipulating map and incursions won't do any good to China. It will be good if China starts showing resilience on ground rather than giving lip service. Only Time can tell the reality of Chinese efforts.

hit&run

Mod
Very well picked by half literate Pakistanis to feel good about this Modi's failed trip to China. Well done Pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
that just shows that China is much more tolerant about investment and businessmen from India, unlike India which practises a discrimination policy towards Chinese investment and companies.

look at the crowds, hard to imagine that China allowed so many indians to stay in China despite enormous resentment they have against China. I doubt India would allow that kind of gathering to happen in India when Xi visits India.

I have no accurate info on how many Chinese living in india, but they will be spread out across india.

Indian govt would never say no to a Chinese or for that matter any country's gathering(except Pakistan ) . Problem though would be to find a suitable indoor place to accommodate such large numbers.

Compersion

Country flag
I feel visit was done accordingly to create a atmosphere where pragmatic chinese person and people from PRC can meet and make explorations with people from india. it is to create understanding and openess and also make bonding. in the long term the PRC knows that it might not hate India it sure will not get much from loving others like the Pakis. further when PRC needs help it will get much more from India. such help can come in a lot of ways ... like from small side of making intellectual decisions, legitimacy and even validation to large side of rise and growth and achieving chinese dream.

not sure if everyone wants people from PRC and India to get along. also not sure if everyone and others will allow that to happen. but i have noticed from this visit (some say it is clever) the response and reaction will have to be from PRC next ...

nimo_cn

Country flag
I have no accurate info on how many Chinese living in india, but they will be spread out across india.

Indian govt would never say no to a Chinese or for that matter any country's gathering(except Pakistan ) . Problem though would be to find a suitable indoor place to accommodate such large numbers.
I have no such infomation either, but I believe more indians are studying and working in China, and China employs a more relaxed visa policy to indians than India to Chinese.

nimo_cn

Country flag
@nimo_cn
Again, it is funny that Chinese people are not working in India. The numbers would be twice of the number of Indians working in China. Moreover, there is a visible base of Chinese people residing in India.

Regarding discrimination policy towards Chinese Investment and Companies, one must use common sense, China is enjoying a huge trade surplus and despite requests from Indian authorities, China is not granting Market access to Indian companies specially in IT and Pharma et al. So it is more of a discriminative practice of China towards India rather than what you have mentioned here.

Back to the Topic, playing Psychological games by manipulating map and incursions won't do any good to China. It will be good if China starts showing resilience on ground rather than giving lip service. Only Time can tell the reality of Chinese efforts.
show me the proof that Chinese in India are twice as much as Indians in China.

China enjoys a huge surplus because Indian companies are fundamentally incompetent.

the fields where western companies are allowed to perform are open to Indian companies as well, including IT and pharmacy.

the trick here is that indian companies related to these two areas are hold back their own inability.

most indian IT companies are in fact doing sofware outsourcing and dont have any technological advantages over Chinese IT companies.

Indian pharmaceutical companies are infamous for their blatant behavior of copying, China will be sued for violation of IP in WTO by western pharmaceutical giants if it allows indian companies to compete against them in Chinese lucrative market, because we all know cheap indian knock-offs will sweep them out of business.

bose

Country flag

China enjoys a huge surplus because Indian companies are fundamentally incompetent.

the fields where western companies are allowed to perform are open to Indian companies as well, including IT and pharmacy.

the trick here is that indian companies related to these two areas are hold back their own inability.

most indian IT companies are in fact doing sofware outsourcing and dont have any technological advantages over Chinese IT companies.

Indian pharmaceutical companies are infamous for their blatant behavior of copying, China will be sued for violation of IP in WTO by western pharmaceutical giants if it allows indian companies to compete against them in Chinese lucrative market, because we all know cheap indian knock-offs will sweep them out of business.

Come to India I will show you the quality of Chinese products !! China is world famous in making illegal copies and now you dare to come tell Indians about copying ??

I have seen the standard of Chinese IT expertise...

China is most restrictive market, they will not open pharma else they will lose to Indian products...

Modi should raise indirect and non tariff tax on Chinese products immediately...

brational

Country flag
Though the article is little older, still you can have an idea.
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...OuHod_Dre-yNSMXykOdDvKw&bvm=bv.93564037,d.c2E

Moreover, Recorded count of Ethnic Chinese people is around 4000 primarily concentrated in Kolkata and Mumbai. NE India too houses good number of Chinese origin people.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Come to India I will show you the quality of Chinese products !! China is world famous in making illegal copies and now you dare to come tell Indians about copying ??

I have seen the standard of Chinese IT expertise...

China is most restrictive market, they will not open pharma else they will lose to Indian products...

Modi should raise indirect and non tariff tax on Chinese products immediately...
I live in China and use Chinese products, I dont need an indian to tell me about made in China. that Chinese products are sweeping indian market despite discrimination policy against Chinese companies already proves that they are more competent than their indian counterparts.

The so called Indian IT giants are mostly software-outsourcing oriented, ask any IT professional, they will tell you that software outsourcing is low end business. Two of the best IT companies Tata and infosys are both operating in China, but they dont have much to offer to their Chinese clients.

Indian pharmaceutical companies are denied access to Chinese market because they violate IP rights and copy western products. Under WTO rules, China are not allowed to do business with Indian companies. Chinese pharmaceutical industry has been controlled by big and rich western companies which can buy their way to the top and exert influence over Chinese policy making, they will use WTO rules to force China to give up the idea of introducing indian knock-offs.

I personally welcome indian pharmaceutical companies to China.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
India is just biding its time until China has no choice but to recognise its trillions upon trillions of bad debts at which point... India buys the contested territories as distressed assets.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles