Om Puri passes away after a massive heart attack

square

Strategic Issues
Nice commie logic.

What pressure was he facing? He was the one who picked an axe with the population by saying that soldiers sign up to die. First throw stones then claim victimhood. If he couldn't handle the criticism,
so , you agree that he was the victum of criticism....

now coming to the controvery....just make your your own judgement based on raw facts ....
i had posted the clip, which was the root of controversy....just go through once...
do not let the media overtake your wisdom....

Last edited:

xeaaex

He insulted Indian Jawans , that shows his cheap mentality.

square

Strategic Issues
It's not as if we can bring him back and punish him, let it rest folks. He is gone. If you're feeling like abusing some Bollywood actors, might I suggest focusing on Salman Khan, Karan Johar or Shahrukh. :laugh:
ok , but why only actors , why not you and me then......i mean to say , if somebody try to instigate again by bring arguments on the bases of saleries and earnings , ....then ?

Neo

Om Puri cause of death unknown, says preliminary postmortem report
Jan 7, 2017, 6:46 pm IST
Deccan Chronicle.

Entertainment , Bollywood

The actor breathed his last on January 7 after a massive cardiac arrest.

Mumbai: The preliminary postmortem (PM) report of the deceased actor states that the cause of death as ‘unknown’.

Based on this report, police have registered an accidental death report (ADR) and even interrogated his domestic help and driver. Puri was rushed to Cooper hospital on Friday night after suffering a massive heart attack.

A source from the hospital told Deccan Chronicle, “The body has minor head injury which cannot be cause of death. He fell unconscious and hence hit the floor. His liver was found to be swollen due to alcohol abuse.”

The preliminary report has been sent to Kalina Forensic Science Laboratory, which will determine the exact cause of death. The final report will be out after two weeks.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Om Puri cause of death unknown, says preliminary postmortem report
Jan 7, 2017, 6:46 pm IST
Deccan Chronicle.

Entertainment , Bollywood

The actor breathed his last on January 7 after a massive cardiac arrest.

Mumbai: The preliminary postmortem (PM) report of the deceased actor states that the cause of death as ‘unknown’.

Based on this report, police have registered an accidental death report (ADR) and even interrogated his domestic help and driver. Puri was rushed to Cooper hospital on Friday night after suffering a massive heart attack.

A source from the hospital told Deccan Chronicle, “The body has minor head injury which cannot be cause of death. He fell unconscious and hence hit the floor. His liver was found to be swollen due to alcohol abuse.”

The preliminary report has been sent to Kalina Forensic Science Laboratory, which will determine the exact cause of death. The final report will be out after two weeks.
RAW, Modi, Doval killed him.

Mumbai Police who caught Kasab is now most honest as per Pakistan because they did not follow RAW instruction and let the postmortem report be suspicious on cause of his death.

vinuzap

and jihadi terrorist will save him

btw he was having huge personal issues with fights with wife and also regarding custody of children, he stopped giving compensation to his wife and was behaving abnormally

once he praised modi and later told rubbish against armed forces all once assume in drunken state

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...estic-violence-the-entire-story/1/304264.html

Actor Om Puri's personal life was never going to be the same after the launch of his biography, written by his wife, in 2011. Nandita Puri filed a case of domestic violence against him last week. Faheem Ruhani charts Om Puri's love story and differences with the women in his life.

Actor Om Puri outside a Mumbai court where he had gone to seek anticipatory bail.
Bollywood relationships have never been easy. Always unpredictable! The drama involving the lives of the players never ceases to surprise. So, the news about senior actor Om Puri resorting to violence against his wife Nandita Puri on August 22 didn't exactly come as a shock to those aware of the deep fissures in the couple's now kaput equation.

The actor's wife filed a complaint at the Versova Police Station, alleging that the actor beat her with a stick and hurled abuses at her.

Just last month the couple, along with their son Ishaan, had taken off for a family holiday in Bangkok and the impression one got was the couple was trying to iron out their differences. Alas, the differences were too deep to be smoothened by one family vacation, which they undertook for the sake of their 14-year-old son.

Om and Nandita Puri's differences first came out in the open just before the actor's biography 'Unlikely Hero: The Story of Om Puri', written by his journalist-writer wife, was to be launched. Om had taken offence to Nandita exposing his relationships in a manner which was disrespectful to the women involved.

According to the book, Om had sex with his maid when he was 14. He then went on to have another deep, personal and sexual relationship with another woman who was a caretaker of his ailing, old father. According to Om, this sullied his image in front of his fans.

The situation got murkier with the looming presence of Om's ex-wife Seema Kapoor, actor Anu Kapoor's sister, re-entering his life. Seema and Om knew each other for 11 years, since 1979. She lived in Delhi and Om in Mumbai. She had even proposed to him but he had told her, "I admire you, I'm fond of you but I'm involved with another girl". She was heartbroken. Eventually, the two got married in 1990. But they remained together only for a year.

Nandita Puri, Om Puri's wife, filed a case of domestic violence against him on August 22.

In an interview to Filmfare a while ago Om said, "She was very young, 10 years younger to me. She was not outspoken, she couldn't convey what she felt uncomfortable about. A misunderstanding developed. It was unfortunate that we separated."

Then journalist Nandita Puri came into Om's life. She had gone to interview him during the filming of Roland Joffe's City of Joy in Kolkata in 1993. They hit it off and got married a few years later. Later, Om and Nandita too started having differences. Nandita was well-educated, bright, extroverted and an achiever. She had written three books.

Om was basically a small town boy and she was urban-bred.

Their sensibilities remained different in all these years of marriage. The couple remained together for the sake of their son Ishaan. About his differences with Nandita, Om had reportedly said that they had been having issues for a long time. "I was waiting for Ishaan to grow up. I am very attached to Ishaan just as he is to me. So it was very difficult for me to take a quick decision."

Om's anger against Nandita, for tarnishing his image in the book, eventually cooled down. But he was livid when the book was released. According to a source, Nandita didn't make him read the manuscript. When Om had asked her, she brushed it aside saying it's nothing to worry, and it's something he'll be proud of.

A bitter and broken Om at the time had reportedly said that he had shared and confided about his past relationships to her. Nandita had revealed all and even mentioned their real names. Om was upset because those women are married, had children and it could get embarrassing for them.

Moreover, Om was upset because his admiration for the women in his life didn't come across in the biography. Om was particularly upset because Nandita had written something about Seema which hurt him immensely. The senior actor decided to forget all about it for the sake of his son. He was often quoted, "She'll remain the mother of my son, always. Therefore I will never disrespect her. In any crisis I will be there for her."

According to reports, Nandita at the time had said, "Give me two years to prepare myself and then we will separate."

Meanwhile, it was alleged that Om Puri had become more frequent at Seema's Oshiwara residence. Om agreed to the two-year separation period because he wanted to gradually explain his moving out of their Versova apartment to their son. Om had always been in touch with his ex-wife while he was married to Nandita. Off and on, he'd speak to her on the phone.

Meanwhile, Seema didn't remarry all these years. She forgave Om for the past and Om had expressed his desire to marry her again. Since Om and Nandita had signed a MoU that they would divorce after two years, Om could not get married to Seema but his closeness to his former wife had been growing steadily.

In the meantime, the father continued to visit his son regularly. He even wrote a letter to his son on his 14th birthday. It was reported that Ishaan's name was spelt incorrectly throughout the letter and that raised suspicion in Nandita and Ishaan's mind if the letter was indeed written by Om. Reportedly, the actor wanted things to be sorted out amicably, so that the warring couple's bitterness did not affect the child. The marriage was already on the rocks for a few years but the book expedited the separation.

However, with marital trouble now having reached the police station - with a case of domestic violence registered against the actor last Thursday - the impending separation is going to be anything but amicable.

(By Faheem Ruhani)

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
ok , but why only actors , why not you and me then......i mean to say , if somebody try to instigate again by bring arguments on the bases of saleries and earnings , ....then ?
Then nothing it's a free country let's hear their arguments maybe we deserve criticism

I am otm shank

When a criminal is thrown into jail, his wife, his children, family and friends suffer even though they might not be criminals.

I had zero respect for this guy while he was alive for the words he spoke, and his death changes nothing.
but om puri was just using his free speech to give his misguided point of view which was not right nor well thought out. if we act like this we might as well just be called Pakistan or Saudi Arabia. criticise peoples foolish statements but don't become hateful because we will destroy one of our most intrinsic values as indians and dharmic people; The ability to express our beliefs and opinions without being brutalized verbally,intellectually or physically.
a criminals wife children friends may not share a criminals beliefs and might even share your beliefs. why create resentment?

we act beneath our culture when we feel the need to flog a Deadman.

I am otm shank

Don't misunderstand it as if someone is talking about sacrifices of soldiers, then it's obviously because he/she loves or happens to be a patriot. Let the people have their view irrespective of its righteousness/wrongness.
I agree with you a hundred percent. notater how unpalatable someone's opinion may be we need to always let them have it free from violence of any formore be it verbal, social or physical

DD's opinion is his right I'm nt saying he doesn't have the right to have it just appealing to his better sensibilities that he should tone down his resentment of om puri. if we flog dead men today then we will be attacking those we call brothers and sisters tomorrow and esentially become like islamic civilization

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
RAW, Modi, Doval killed him.

Mumbai Police who caught Kasab is now most honest as per Pakistan because they did not follow RAW instruction and let the postmortem report be suspicious on cause of his death.
Why waste your time Paaji, aah banda ghoosa aa poora..

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Inbred paranoid Pakis blame even Om Puri's death on Modi and Doval.

Not sure if they have a natural talent of seeing conspiracy everywhere when it comes to India or whether they practice getting good at it in their local madrasas and terrorist training camps under the guidance of their local Maulvis or Akkas. :lol:

Hope they don't blame Modi or Doval even when kids are born in Pakistan!

Maybe they'd give that credit to their best friends - the Chinese.

thethinker

Country flag
Why waste your time Paaji, aah banda ghoosa aa poora..
Don't know if you are aware but Pakis have a habit of :

a) Manufacturing false news based on conflating incidents or simply making up stories
b) Building a narrative based on that
c) When challenged for proof, quote the fake news and repeat the cycle

It's a pure clusterfuck of circular logic, pure paranoia, religious/anti India bigotry and mental gymnastics all rolled in one.

This behaviour is weirdly consistent across Pakis of all socio-economic strata and nationalities.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Don't know if you are aware but Pakis have a habit of :

a) Manufacturing false news based on conflating incidents or simply making up stories
b) Building a narrative based on that
c) When challenged for proof, quote the fake news and repeat the cycle

It's a pure clusterfuck of circular logic, pure paranoia, religious/anti India bigotry and mental gymnastics all rolled in one.

This behaviour is weirdly consistent across Pakis of all socio-economic strata and nationalities.
I'm very well aware, that's precisely why I was advising @hit&run to avoid interacting with the retard. This one is special because he is a Pashtun they are one of the most retarded group of Pakistanis maybe with the exception of Mirpuris.

pankaj nema

Country flag
He was a brilliant actor and I liked his acting
but what he did last year was UN PARDONABLE

Go to Hell Mr Puri ; bloody traitor

square

Strategic Issues
Then nothing it's a free country let's hear their arguments maybe we deserve criticism
no, its not free, in my view , media trying hard to hijeck it.....and sometime they succeeds.....and now social media too adding to the fuel....youtube , tweeter.....
it is hard for a single person to resist when there is such a high tide generated.....

anyway , my point was , if somebody compare your income to someone alse , what could be your reply....

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
What'sthe big deal here 100's of our soldiers die on a daily basis 1000's of people die on the roads even i might die typing this post

If a man is born he must die and as for Mr puri he lost the respect of a lot of people when he launched his tirade against the Indian solider
And i don't care if i am called a heartless bigot but i think it is good that he died one more peacnick bits the dust

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
What'sthe big deal here 100's of our soldiers die on a daily basis 1000's of people die on the roads even i might die typing this post

If a man is born he must die and as for Mr puri he lost the respect of a lot of people when he launched his tirade against the Indian solider
And i don't care if i am called a heartless bigot but i think it is good that he died one more peacnick bits the dust
He's dead and I don't want to badmouth him but the guy was visiting pakistan more often and was singing jahil qaumi tarana with pakis.
May he R.I.P

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles