Om Puri passes away after a massive heart attack

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't care much for Bwood celebs, but after death, I hope he rests in peace.

this is not heart attack....this is murder !!!

Pressure being murder is close to commie idealogy. They want equality of outcome, which is against human nature.

square

Strategic Issues
Don't care much for Bwood celebs, but after death, I hope he rests in peace.

Pressure being murder is close to commie idealogy. They want equality of outcome, which is against human nature.

the irony is that most of the people who jump on to make a comment on him actually has no idea about from where the controversy started....

here is the video which is root of every thing...

just gothough it once ....

the anchor want to put the burden on bollywoid to boycot the pakistani artists , when ompuri put a counter argument that why not govt scrap their visas...
when anchor could not bring a better argument he simple bring the issue of a martyr soldier , making a stupid type of argument that you bollywood actors make over 2 crores in a single film where as the soldier makes that money in his whole life....on this , the only the ompuri replys that it was the choice of the man to join the army ......and then the whole panel jump on to him.......and everyone start giving his own interpretation on his reply.......

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
the irony is that most of the people who jump on to make a comment on him actually has no idea about from where the controversy started....

here is the video which is root of every thing...

just gothough it once ....

the anchor want to put the burden on bollywoid to boycot the pakistani artists , when ompuri put a counter argument that why not govt scrap their visas...
when anchor could not bring a better argument he simple bring the issue of a martyr soldier , making a stupid type of argument that you bollywood actors make over 2 crores in a single film where as the soldier makes that money in his whole life....on this , the only the ompuri replys that it was the choice of the man to join the army ......and then the whole panel jump on to him.......and everyone start giving his own interpretation on his reply.......

Not to defend the media, but 'why doesn't the GoI ban Paki artists' as an excuse to work with them is, frankly, childish. If your principle dictate that working with Pakis at a given time is not fair to the people ho defend us, you don't need the government to act.

Governments have restrictions due to international considerations, individuals do not. Thus, we the people can boycot Chini maal, GoI can't.

Frankly, I don't care about the views of Bwood folks, either way. To me it makes no difference as I don't watch these movies anyway. Those who do can take a call whether they should still pay money for these actors.

However as a general principle, he was free to state what he wanted to and people to react as they saw fit. If you are going to use your status as a celeb to make public statements on sensitive issues, you can hardly cry foul when the people you offend react.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
If the price of shit govt is happily giving Visa and even citizenship to Pakis then pseudo nationalists have no right to bash Om puri or any Peaceniks.

If you wish to bash them then first bash the authorities and trash governments.

Neo

Great loss for the industry
Rest in Peace Sir

ghost

Everyone has flaws,Om Puri sir was no different.However, he appeared to be a genuine person;a great actor nonetheless.RIP!

Last edited:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
As he leaves this world my god grant peace to his soul.

Of many movies his role in Malamaal Weakly is fondest of all. I will miss him a lot in comedy movies. After all at the end of the day one watch movies to lighten up the stress and actors like him and Prakash Raval, Rajpal Yadav etc gives gift of laughter that one requires.

He was clearly not in the right frame of mind in that interview.
In one word he was so drunk.

Chinmoy

Country flag
R.I.P..........

Not going to judge him by character, but would look at what he had done. Lost a great actor today.

SANITY

I know no flawless being, even Gods are said to have made mistakes sometimes. He was fine actor, a fine human being, may he rest in peace.

Immanuel

Country flag
One of the greats of Indian cinema, a genuine human being, an amazing actor. RIP Om-Ji, we will miss you

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Really liked his role in lakshya ..

But, It was bitter to know about his inner thoughts ..

Though, He was one of us and did loved his country ..

Rest In Peace ..

I am otm shank

People usually speak the truth when they are angry/spontaneous.
If he cannot respect our dead, he deserves none from us.

His apology was meant for public consumption.

May this pig rest in pieces. He must be buried, not cremated. Maggots must finish off whatever is left of him slowly.
get a grip dude. the man is dead. there are people that cared and loved him that are suffering. you want them to suffer because of a few reckless words? sounds like you are a sadist

I am otm shank

This maggot infested guy was a sadist who insulted not one but many dead soldiers who sacrificed their lives, he deserves it.
I greatly respect you defending indian jawans since so few people seem to care about their sacrifices that defend indian citizens and our global community but he's dead and can not feel or absorb your hatred of him. only innocent people like his family and friends who may even share your patriotism would be hurt by the bitterness

DingDong

Country flag
I greatly respect you defending indian jawans since so few people seem to care about their sacrifices that defend indian citizens and our global community but he's dead and can not feel or absorb your hatred of him. only innocent people like his family and friends who may even share your patriotism would be hurt by the bitterness
When a criminal is thrown into jail, his wife, his children, family and friends suffer even though they might not be criminals.

I had zero respect for this guy while he was alive for the words he spoke, and his death changes nothing.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
this is not heart attack....this is murder !!!
Nice commie logic.

What pressure was he facing? He was the one who picked an axe with the population by saying that soldiers sign up to die. First throw stones then claim victimhood. If he couldn't handle the criticism,

SANITY

Don't misunderstand it as if someone is talking about sacrifices of soldiers, then it's obviously because he/she loves or happens to be a patriot. Let the people have their view irrespective of its righteousness/wrongness.

square

Strategic Issues

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles