OBOR News & Developments

sthf

Country flag
@PSYOP You didn't answer me earlier. What are benefits of joining OBOR from a Pakistani perspective?

lcafanboy

Country flag
@PSYOP You didn't answer me earlier. What are benefits of joining OBOR from a Pakistani perspective?
Benefits Of Joining OBOR For Pakistan:

1) Sell Off Land and Thus entire Country to China

2) Be a Colony of China and let them Take Care of Security as Porki Army has already looted and Bankrupted Porkistan.

3) To sell off their women to CHINKIES. Earn money from Prostitution from Chinki drivers.

4) Be Coolie or Hamaal to Unload trucks at Gwadar and other Truck terminals In Short Be SLAVES of Chinkies

5) Watch Chinkies plunder Mineral wealth and Environment (old coal plants transferred which pollutes and chinese making decent money from it selling electricity at exorbitant rates)

6) Porky Political Elites, Rich people and higher ranking Army officers get money in Dollars Abroad to move out leaving poor and madrasa illiterate JIHADIS to die and get killed by Chink Army.

ETC............

And many more.
@PSYOP @Zarvan @Neo

brational

Country flag
Yeh PSYOP Porki ki G@@nd me itni Mirchi? Isn't it a good thing for Porks if India become isolated. Why doesn't the pork go out and chill (blow up) himself?

G@@ndu pork, go and read your news paper and watch your news channel debates on how your country is becoming Chinese Colony.

India has taken a stand against Chinese vested interests and misadventure in Indian territory (pok and GB). Where do you stand? Under the balls of China? Keep licking...

BTW, where is Moulana Rockullah these days? @rock127

Last edited:

shimshali

Chinese are Fascist !!

Japanese raped and killed 30 million Chinese not without a cause ...
by that logic muslims also killed a lot of hindus when they came

There is one aspect of this grand project that no one is talking about.

Low tech industries are falling apart in China because of wage increases and aging population. This means that millions of rural poor people will not be able to find jobs in the cities which could lead to social unstability.

China needs this huge project so that they can send millions of Chinese workers overseas to construct these massive projects.

Watch....all the CPEC project will be done by Chinese workers....there wont be a single Paki or Afghan or Turk or Tajik working on these projects. They will use Chinese workers and buy Chinese steel and Chinese machinery and Chinese engineers. The locals wont get didly jack in terms of benefit.

That's the Chinese Way.
actually all of the steel and cement is being locally produced by local companies..

bose

Country flag
by that logic muslims also killed a lot of hindus when they came
Yes Muslims did kill Hindus when they invaded (not Came)...

Similarly the Muslims are killed in IRAQ, IRAN, SYRIA, PALESTINE ...

What is your point ? What logic ? Care to explain ...

bose

Country flag
It's good to see you after a long time. Keep nailing the fascists.
Thanks you brother,

I am the most hated Indian member by Chinese posters here in this forum...

One of the Chinese member @CCP was so convinced that I lost my DAD in 1962 war ... else I would have not been so anti Chinese ... On the contrary my DAD was a railway man...

brational

Country flag
Thanks you brother,

I am the most hated Indian member by Chinese posters here in this forum...

One of the Chinese member @CCP was so convinced that I lost my DAD in 1962 war ... else I would have not been so anti Chinese ... On the contrary my DAD was a railway man...
What I meant, I am/was missing the old charm of DFI members, @yousuf is busy tweeting these days, @Ray is no more.. Quite a few to be named... Come back and fight each other, this is india and give it back to the enemies when they try to take the advantage... Miss you guys..

bose

Country flag
What I meant, I am/was missing the old charm of DFI members, @yousuf is busy tweeting these days, @Ray is no more.. Quite a few to be named... Come back and fight each other, this is india and give it back to the enemies when they try to take the advantage... Miss you guys..
very true ... Sure, I will participate more , I really miss @Ray Sir, he was so brilliant in exposing those Chinese lies... I used hang here for @Ray Sir ... those were the days...

Lately I had health issues and have to go for heart procedure with three Stent placement. I am fine now...

I am coming back slowly..

brational

Country flag
very true ... Sure, I will participate more , I really miss @Ray Sir, he was so brilliant in exposing those Chinese lies... I used hang here for @Ray Sir ... those were the days...

Lately I had health issues and have to go for heart procedure with three Stent placement. I am fine now...

I am coming back slowly..
Get well soon and get into action.

shimshali

Yes Muslims did kill Hindus when they invaded (not Came)...

Similarly the Muslims are killed in IRAQ, IRAN, SYRIA, PALESTINE ...

What is your point ? What logic ? Care to explain ...
my point is to that you were saying that japanese killed and raped millions of chinese without cause

brational

Country flag
my point is to the other member who was saying that japanese killed and raped millions of chinese without cause
Nazis killed Jews what is your point?
Muslims killed Hindus, that is our point because you converts are offered your dirty ass to invaders and still finding it difficult to identify who is your real daddy...

shimshali

Nazis killed Jews what is your point?
Muslims killed Hindus, that is our point because you converts are offered your dirty ass to invaders and still finding it difficult to identify who is your real daddy...
my ancestors were never hindu to begin with and you got ruled over by those people for thousands of years only to be ruled over by the british who also made thousands of hindus plus killed thousands of hindu so you gonnna say that you are their supa pawa daddy

brational

Country flag
my ancestors were never hindu to begin with and you got ruled over by those people for thousands of years only to be ruled over by the british who also made thousands of hindus plus killed thousands of hindu so you gonnna say that you are their supa pawa daddy
Who is your daddy and who was your daddy's daddy? If your daddy's daddy married to his cousin then your daddy is inbred and you are the product..

IndianHawk

Country flag
my ancestors were never
hindu to begin with and you got ruled over by those people for thousands of years only to be ruled over by the british who also made thousands of hindus plus killed thousands of hindu so you gonnna say that you are their supa pawa daddy
Your grandmother was raped by a barbaric Muslim. Your grandfather either died fighting or was a coward and converted while all female were raped . Then your father was born who being a coward decide to stick with Islam and now you are here again proving your impotence.
Congratulations.

shimshali

Your grandmother was raped by a barbaric Muslim. Your grandfather either died fighting or was a coward and converted while all female were raped . Then your father was born who being a coward decide to stick with Islam and now you are here again proving your impotence.
Congratulations.
please read post no 1551 :pound::pound:

brational

Country flag
my ancestors were Buddhist and got converted by a muslim preacher who after talking to him convinced him to converted to islam .it is a pretty nice story actually if you have time i can recommend a book for it
You got me, you are honest to accept... But i am curious how you guys keep on converting time and again? You are accepting that you guys were following Sanatan Dharma (hinduism) from the very beginning since Buddhism is a part of it..

From now onwards you have immunity from my side..

shimshali

You got me, you are honest to accept... But i am curious how you guys keep on converting time and again? You are accepting that you guys were following Sanatan Dharma (hinduism) from the very beginning since Buddhism is a part of it..
please dont say such things they are two different religions it is like saying Christianity is a part of Islam.
but we are going off topic if there is a specific thread about it we can discuss there...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles