Obama without teleprompter

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Since I live outside the US and Canada, I cannot see this CONAN video.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I can see the video and I'm in India. Anyways, the video is on Youtube

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thanks.

The link had brought up a blank black screen.

ejazr

Ambassador
haha That was a good video satire. But the teleprompter actually DID get stolen last week when Prez Obama was in Chesterfield and it took 2 days for the police to recover the van that had that.

The actual speech that he gave without the teleprompter at the firehouse is here. You can see him reading of the the notes rather than looking ahead that he usually does.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think politicians who read during speeches dont know anything about what they are saying.

In essence there assistants and advisers are formulating policies.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yes bhai this is what is happening in INDIA for the past 10 years. Madam Sonia prepares everything for her comrades and they deliver their speech on behalf of Madam Sonia. No one knows what they are saying during their speech. And after the speech if they are asked any questions regarding their speech they will say," Is it? Did I say like that, or they will say that the media has misinterpreted his/her speech and they have not said what the media meant. " So, the teleprompter is of good use for the politicians of INDIA to manipulate the people of INDIA.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I think politicians who read during speeches dont know anything about what they are saying.

In essence their assistants and advisers are formulating policies.

It bothers me more that with 2 telliepromters, Obama's head swivels hypnotically back and forth, like he's watching a tennis match.

American presidents have had speechwriters at least as far back as Eisenhower. We do know Lincoln wrote the speech he gave at Gettysburg.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

In essence there assistants and advisers are formulating policies.
Sadly we are witnessing more & more leaders of that kind.

But there were/are politicians too who talk on themselves extemporarily & win the crowd with pure charisma.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles