Obama Concerned About a Loose Nuke in NYC

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Ukraine has been a country which Russia had enormous influence for decades, since the break-up of the Soviet Union, and we have considerable influence on our neighbors, we generally don't need to invade them in order to have a strong cooperative relationship with them. The fact that Russia felt compelled to go in militarily and laid bear these violations of internationl law indicates less influence not more.

"So my response then continues to be what I believe today, which is: Russia's actions are a problem. They don't pose the number one national security threat to the United States. I continue to be much more concerned when it comes to our security with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan," said Obama.
:shocked:

So Putin Is weak because he invaded Crimea...

I see.

Realistically, cities like NYC suck the life out of the country. Maybe if they disappear...?

Last edited by a moderator:

ubuntu

Tihar Jail
Banned
:shocked:

So Putin Is weak because he invaded Crimea...

I see.

Realistically, cities like NYC suck the life out of the country. Maybe if they disappear...?
obama is the biggest dick head of the world.he is just takisg americans for a ride for war.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
David Burge (Iowakawk) just Tweeted:

President "more concerned about a nuclear bomb in Manhattan than in Russia." Especially uptown, where all his donors live.

nirranj

Country flag
He definitley should have Seen Kamal Hasan's Viswaroopam film... It shows how a Nuclear device can be detonated in NYC...

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles