Obama bats for Homosexuals

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
But definitely, state needs to get out of our bedrooms and do not need to be paternalistic here.
Marriage is about property and inheritance. How is the government in anybody's bedroom because the law does not recognize a marriage of homosexuals?

Should the law recognize marriage of anybody, man or beast?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Mr.Ewald seems to be overflowing with hatred for Obama. Notice how he uses 'zero' instead of 'O' when writing Obama (i.e. 0bama instead of Obama) :rofl:
Obama is a creature created by many people, such as George Soros. Those people I despise.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Marriage is about property and inheritance. How is the government in anybody's bedroom because the law does not recognize a marriage of homosexuals?

Should the law recognize marriage of anybody, man or beast?
But your hate for Obama started not because of this right?

Moreover are you saying Government must derecognizance strait marriages to?

pmaitra

Matrimony is a union of two persons of the opposite gender. If it is two male homos, then it is fraternity, and for two female homos, sorority. The term marriage is inappropriate.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Matrimony is a union of two persons of the opposite gender. If it is two male homos, then it is fraternity, and for two female homos, sorority. The term marriage is inappropriate.
There is a reason why the homosexuals want to call their union a marriage. When the above terms were coined there were not many benefits associated with the union of two people, but in modern society marriage brings a lot of benefits( tax benefits on the economic front being one). Just because these people are in minority, they are denied these rights because their union is not called a marriage. If given the same rights after being termed sorority sisters as their married counterparts, many of them would not have problem in being called a sorority or fraternity.

On a side note, to avoid discrimination I would prefer to expand the definition of marriage to include them. There can be no hard and fast rule or appropriateness in this decision.

ice berg

There is a reason why the homosexuals want to call their union a marriage. When the above terms were coined there were not many benefits associated with the union of two people, but in modern society marriage brings a lot of benefits( tax benefits on the economic front being one). Just because these people are in minority, they are denied these rights because their union is not called a marriage. If given the same rights after being termed sorority sisters as their married counterparts, many of them would not have problem in being called a sorority or fraternity.

On a side note, to avoid discrimination I would prefer to expand the definition of marriage to include them. There can be no hard and fast rule or appropriateness in this decision.
Here in Norway a union between a couple with the same sex is considered marriage in the strict sense.

They enjoy every right as a "normal couple".

Just to bring things into perspective.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You have to change with time.

"It's the end of the World as we know... and I feel fine!" :laugh:

pmaitra

You have to change with time.

"It's the end of the World as we know... and I feel fine!" :laugh:
I never advocated discriminating against homos. I never saying they cannot live together. I am also fine if they are afforded tax benefits as a de facto household.

However, I do not see myself changing the definition of marriage, even if times may change.

There is a reason why marriage is between opposite genders - so that they can have children together. It is impossible for homos. Adoption does not count.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
However, I do not see myself changing the definition of marriage, even if times may change.

There is a reason why marriage is between opposite genders - so that they can have children together. It is impossible for homos. Adoption does not count.

Jurassic... Before people thought that the earth was the center of the universe, what's the difference with marriage?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles