Nukes could be hijacked by radicals: Pak scientist

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
God forbid a Pak nuke finds its way into taliban and detonate in Kabul.
All those kinds of threats must be considered and evaluated. I don't know how intel analysts sleep at night in this climate.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
They don't tell that stuff and I would not have been cleared for such information, which must be highly classified. I would imagine US government tries to track the nukes. Seizing them would be an operation with multiple times the risk of the Abbottabad raid.
The US has a good idea of Pak nukes. They will be taken out if they are at risk of falling to Nutjobs

binayak95

Country flag
All those kinds of threats must be considered and evaluated. I don't know how intel analysts sleep at night in this climate.
They probably take turns!! Didn't you see Maya in Zero DArk Thirty

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Can you still let me know What constitutes Radicalization in Pakistan?

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
What are the indications that such radicalization is occurring?
This is actually a pretty well known phenomenon. I remember Seymoure Hersch writing about this topic in The New Yorker some time ago.

The Pakistani army went through a paradigm shift when Zia ul Haq introduced Islamist radical philosophy into the previously secular organization. Even after his death the philosophy remained ingrained into the military; and now the problem is that all the newly commissioned officers from that era have become senior officers.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Open your eyes and ears Sir!
You may be assuming that I have access to the same information that you do, and, realistically, that I have the same level of concern that you do. No disrespect intended. I am far way from India, on the other side of the planet.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
You may be assuming that I have access to the same information that you do, and, realistically, that I have the same level of concern that you do. No disrespect intended. I am far way from India, on the other side of the planet.
Being from the US army and someone whose country has had close relations with Pak, I think you should know.

Zia started the rot. It runs deep now.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
looks like all the wrong things are happening in Pakistan at the same time. This country is about to explode. I see only Civil war in near future.

this would be quite dangerous for India.

noob101

This is actually a pretty well known phenomenon. I remember Seymoure Hersch writing about this topic in The New Yorker some time ago.

The Pakistani army went through a paradigm shift when Zia ul Haq introduced Islamist radical philosophy into the previously secular organization. Even after his death the philosophy remained ingrained into the military; and now the problem is that all the newly commissioned officers from that era have become senior officers.
oh yeah not to mention good old uncle Sam funded that whole thing.... and they just tried to pass it off as some great thing they were doing trying to stop "communism" when in reality it was CIA and Pentagon playing "tit for tat" like they were a teenage girl that wanted to punish a boy friend that cheated on them.... and as a result its not just they who suffered but we too have to suffer form its consequences

Country flag
looks like all the wrong things are happening in Pakistan at the same time. This country is about to explode. I see only Civil war in near future.

this would be quite dangerous for India.
what contingency plans does Indian Govt have?? They should have something
after knowing about this for decades?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
turn on what ever limited BMD we have and other may be to nuke them before those talibs nuke us.

Their is not much we can do.
We should strengthen the RAW and IB to track any possible Nuke hijack by Islamic retards.

Country flag
turn on what ever limited BMD we have and other may be to nuke them before those talibs nuke us.

Their is not much we can do.
The reply should be ten fold, one question which has always alluded me
why do we share our water with people that want to destroy India?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles