Nuke equipment stolen from Pak

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is clear example of yellow journalism by zee news. no other news source has reported it.only zee tv has got its spies in pakistan who tells such stories only to zee tv.:emot15:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Its Zee news and too many "sources"....I dont even think it is credible...If this news is true....God Save Us All

Rage

DFI TEAM
This will sure put pressure on the Chinese trying to build their nuke program. Almost feels designed to put pressure on it. If it is, I can expect the hand of one of the intelligence agencies- or perhaps, a collusion of them.

neo29

God know if it was really stolen or these lunatics gave it willingly to them and framed as a theft

sob

Mod
Country flag
This is clear example of yellow journalism by zee news. no other news source has reported it.only zee tv has got its spies in pakistan who tells such stories only to zee tv.:emot15:
I completely agree with you. There is no other source which is validating this news. This is completely unacceptable form of reporting.

sandeepdg

Firstly, I don't know whether this news has any credibility coming from Zee News as it is !! Even if it is, this was something bloody inevitable coming form Pakistan's infamous nuke facilities.

Oracle

I don't know if we should take this seriously. I can't imagine the west would not have known about it. It may be even planted to put pressure on the chinese to not sell pak anything close to being related to nukes.
Yes Yusuf. And if that is true, I'd like to think the US of A behind this. They are capable of doing almost anything in Pakistan. They sit on Pakistan's balls.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
If the news is true its dangerous for India.Can it be use as a dirty bomb???

joe81

Chinese are giving pak a nuclear deal, what a joke, or both maybe upto something??
India need not worry abt China building a nuclear plant in Pak. Chinese products dont last a lifetime and are of poor quality. They will not work when the need of thr hour comes.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Scary Jokes-

Terrorist - Huzur....we have manged to steal Pak nuke tech part by part...

OBL- Good....send part A to the Chchens, part B to the Uighars, part C to LeT, part D to Hizbullahs, part E to Hamas, part F to JeM, part G to Talibans...

sandeepdg

If the news is true its dangerous for India.Can it be use as a dirty bomb???
Frankly speaking, I don't have much faith in the capabilities of an organization like Zee News ! If the new is corroborated by other well known credible international news agencies like Reuters, BBC etc, then only should it be taken seriously. And if its so, then there is a high chance that a dirty bomb may make it to India ! :emot154:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Nice this could start a war if the terrorists use the nuclear bomb. May be this time arround the Americans will attack pakistan.:emot15:

pmaitra

Nuke equipment stolen from Pak
Gentlemen, look at the bright side. This will actually give one more urgent reason for the major powers to take out Pakistan's nukes.

On the darker side, a few Indian cities could be vaporised within a span of a few minutes.

Oracle

If this is true, it would set a bad precedent. Religious fanatics are there in every part of the world, and they would try to replicate the same thing. Not good.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
It is a projectile that stores the radioactive material, which could be used crudely as a dirty bomb.
sorry but can u clear my doubts which one can be used as a dirty bomb here the gama projectiles which has been stolen or radioactive material

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Rest assured that if this news is true, that dirty bomb is headed for troops in Af or India

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Gentlemen, look at the bright side. This will actually give one more urgent reason for the major powers to take out Pakistan's nukes.

On the darker side, a few Indian cities could be vaporised within a span of a few minutes.
With a dirty bomb? I doubt it, Sir.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not stolen but gifted by ISI and Army to some unknown source, may be Islamist, Iran or North Korea.

It would be fun if it end up with Iran.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Year and a half old news and thread this.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles