Nuclear-attack on India will finish Pakistan: Ex-NSA

Neil

Country flag
Again define the low and high yield weapon in Pak context. Give me the number.
yusuf bhai....m a civilian....even Indian generals wont have specifics of the numbers how will i....??

again ....a low yield nuke warhead can be used against are troops during the war....which means that even in case of nuke attacks hitting their civilian areas is a difficult task[international outcry]

a low yield i.e a nuke that can be fired from a say a bofor gun....cant be shielded by our BMD

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
A sub kiloton is a low yield. I don't foresee use of 10 k nukes.
Pak does not have any sub kiloton devices. Its yield in tests was 10-12kt.

People remember pak does not have anything called tactical nukes. its nukes are for strategic use.

Has anyone read pakistani nuke doctrine? If they had to use their nukes even as a first strike, it means it just lost the war. Indian objectives would have been met. We might not even have to retaliate with nukes just for the sake of it.

prototype

People remember pak does not have anything called tactical nukes. its nukes are for strategic use.

Has anyone read pakistani nuke doctrine? If they had to use their nukes even as a first strike, it means it just lost the war. Indian objectives would have been met. We might not even have to retaliate with nukes just for the sake of it.
It will never matter's what is the yield of the bomb,if they choose to strike us with all their hundred nukes first,it will for our bad strategically obliterate India,for us it will then never matter if they lost the war,India strike back or not,all we know is that our life dont remain the same.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It will never matter's what is the yield of the bomb,if they choose to strike us with all their hundred nukes first,it will for our bad strategically obliterate India,for us it will then never matter if they lost the war,India strike back or not,all we know is that our life dont remain the same.
That's why we are working on missile defence. That is why we adopted cold start. Idea is not to test their nuke threshold. They are not going to use the nukes at the drop of the hat or the very first instance of indian tank entering pak soil.

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned

Yusaf bhai,deleted. Given that, how did you preclude that Pak does not have sub kiloton nukes?

So far no nation , except India, has publicly renounced First Strike.

[Does not mean that India SHALL never strike first]. Doctrine and practice are different things. Doctrine can be amended at the last moment.

I do not expect that Indian political leadership is MAD. Foolish, OK.

PS: If GOI does not have a nuke proof shelter for the President [Supreme Commander], VP, PM plus Cabinet PLUS the Speaker PLUS the Leader of the Opposition PLUS TOP brass of Delhi Police, then the LEADERSHIP is doomed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
PS: If GOI does not have a nuke proof shelter for the President [Supreme Commander], VP, PM plus Cabinet PLUS the Speaker PLUS the Leader of the Opposition PLUS TOP brass of Delhi Police, then the LEADERSHIP is doomed.
Are we sure they don't have?

rcscwc

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yusaf, not a bhai, if your Pakistan does not have sub kiloton nukes, then you can sleep in peace. Do not strain your mind. Pak dare not not use high yield nukes, AND even low yields would attrract swift and bgger retaliation, PROVIDED our GOI is not obsessed with appeasement agenda.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Yusaf, not a bhai, if your Pakistan does not have sub kiloton nukes, then you can sleep in peace. Do not strain your mind. Pak dare not not use high yield nukes, AND even low yields would attrract swift and bgger retaliation, PROVIDED our GOI is not obsessed with appeasement agenda.
Seriously I don't know what to make of you. One I am not from that country. Second, you seriously have a problem with comprehending things.
You have zero knowledge about what nuke warfare is all about and at your age, sadly you are worse than a fanboy. I don't think we will be hearing from you again. Like I said before you are yet to make a useful post in this forum, and now you won't even get an opportunity to do that,

amitkriit

That's why we are working on missile defence. That is why we adopted cold start. Idea is not to test their nuke threshold. They are not going to use the nukes at the drop of the hat or the very first instance of indian tank entering pak soil.
Missile defense will be totally useless against Pakistan, I seriously doubt if we will be having enough time to launch countermeasures after detecting a launch by Pakistan. "Cold Start" or no "Cold Start" India will avoid any kind of nuclear confrontation because the cost is too high for us.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Missile defense will be totally useless against Pakistan, I seriously doubt if we will be having enough time to launch countermeasures after detecting a launch by Pakistan. "Cold Start" or no "Cold Start" India will avoid any kind of nuclear confrontation because the cost is too high for us.
sir you seriously need to study Indian missile defence system and how it works.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guess what we might not need missile defense at all against pak. all its nukes are in components form not mated with its missiles. All that requires time. Good enough to give india enough warning to take action by using conventional means to take them out, that is the US does not do anything first.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
how did you come to this conclusion ?

I bet even if yusaf died fighting for India you would still call him a pakistani because of his religion. Its idiots like you who divide people in this country.

Friend

Isn't that what we want? GoI gives out a statement changing the Nuclear Doctrine. Pakistan goes mad like a rabid dog and starts full scale nuke production. Whatever Pakistan's economy is left, is ruined. There is chaos everywhere inside Pakistan. Pakistan cannot concentrate on their own sons a.k.a. terrorist groups. Gradually Pakistan dis-integrates, while US seizes its nuclear weapons.
And we live happily everafter..

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
massive ( into the millions ) conventional forces mobilized at the border and in one week the UN will be informed of the new name of a country once called pa...stan ...not one nuke required ...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
whatever the bravado, when it comes too nukes matters get serious.
Saddam Husain was asked what would have happened if he had nukes in the 90s? He said he would not have invaded Kuwait.
So even madmen get responsible once they have immense destructive power in their hands.
I don't see pak using nukes against india ever, in spite of all the loose talk that comes out from there every other day.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
whatever the bravado, when it comes too nukes matters get serious.
Saddam Husain was asked what would have happened if he had nukes in the 90s? He said he would not have invaded Kuwait.
So even madmen get responsible once they have immense destructive power in their hands.
I don't see pak using nukes against india ever, in spite of all the loose talk that comes out from there every other day.
I agree

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles