NSFW: Confession of a Serial Killer

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by Known_Unknown, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

A disturbing, yet somehow riveting account of the infamous "Iceman", who murdered over 200 people in cold blood:

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. civfanatic

civfanatic Retired Moderator

I watched the whole thing, and Part 2 as well.

I found it both repulsing and fascinating at the same time. From the interview itself, he even comes across as a somewhat likable and "friendly" guy. During the interview, he doesn't display the impulsive anger that he undoubtedly showed throughout his life.

Known_Unknown likes this.
  4. Known_Unknown

Known_Unknown Devil's Advocate Stars and Ambassadors

Exactly. When I picture a serial killer in my mind, I picture an evil, twisted sociopath and expect him to be somehow different from the rest of us "normal" folks.....almost recognizably different. I expect to see some major flaw or shortcoming in the person's behaviour or appearance so I can immediately confirm my worst fears about him. But interviews like this are very unsettling because if I saw this guy on the street, I would never be able to identify him as a mass murderer.

Kinda scary because you never know what kind of people you might run into on the streets...especially his stories of the man walking his dog or the crossbow victim....wth...I mean just random people going about their everyday business having no inkling of what lay seconds ahead of them! :shocked:

5. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

His victims were not "just random people going about their everyday business".

Kuklinski worked for the Gambino Family.

Gambino Crime Family - The New York Times

His victims were much like him, just not as good at killing.

New Jersey has no death penalty, so Kuklinski lives on to make scary HBO Specials. Good for ratings, you see.