NSA Ajit Doval warns China over Pakistan occupied Kashmir projects

Ashutosh Lokhande

You know what is funny? When I started the Chinese investment thread in Pakistan all heard from Indian experts was how China was exploiting Pakistan. And how the initial plan to invest $32 billion would destroy and enslave Pakistani exonomy and turn her into another North Korea.
Now you are smelling Chinese money, all of sudden it becomes sweeter than honey.

This my friend is called jealousy and double.standards based on bias views and insecurity.
As i said earlier that china investing in pakistan is to make sure pak dont crumble early and make sure that pak doesnt become obsolute for them in order to harm and slow the pace of india.

My personel opinion is how pak is being used to contain india; same way china might wanna use NK visavis USA.
Alls fine unless untill NK gets a capability to hit US.

Pak will start turning to be another NK the moment army takes over civilian govt and as a result would be hit by sactions and isoltion.

[/QUOTE]I don't intend to turn this debate in another pi*sing off contest so kindly don't make synical assumptions and enjoy the good debate.[/QUOTE]

Hope this would be a two way street :thumb:

prohumanity

Country flag
I may be in LA LA land...but I do dream of a day when China ,India and Pakistan are all friends and trade flows smoothly in all 3 nations raising the standards of living. All this hatred is outdated...future belongs to those who shed the ugly past and dream a shining, positive future. Alfterall, we, humans are all the same....let the poison out of our psyche and think harmoniously. IT IS POSSIBLE. Didn't you notice, Nawaz Sharif sent sweet Pakistani mangoes to Modi and they exchanged Shawl ans Saree for their mothers. Isn't that a beautuful way of showing mutual respect for each other's nation ? Love can defeat hate. Let the people mingle, travel, talk and eat each others food and in no time happiness and prosperity will thrive in entire region.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
China and India will grow to be strong trading partners but the rivallery in the region and specially in the Indian Ocean will certainly increase when China starts building military bases in Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and most probably Sudan. The Sino-Pak projects in Gilgit-Baltistan are not only meant to improve infrastructure for trade but also enhance rapid military movements in case of any future conflicts. You might have noticed that China has invested huge amounts into building infrastructure all around India, from Arunachal Pradesh to Southern Tibet and Ladakh and now Gilgit-Baltistan.

Chinese are pragmatic people, prepared for all scenarios. There is a lot on stake and too many potential alliances threatning her as India is flirting with USA who will fight China to the last Indian.

Mr Doval won't reach anything in Beijing.
I don't know about Doval's results as that is in future, diplomacy is a long term game.
But India sure as hell isn't a hired gun, that US will fight China or anyone else till the last Indian.
We haven't expended anything just for sake of US.
We haven't fought wars with anyone, for sake of US.
We don't have US pounding bombs in our territory.

As for US-China, they will not and cannot fight each other as both have too much on stake economically, for a military tussle to come about.

Regards,
Virendra

Redhawk

It is important to send a message to the Chinese.

Yet, at the same time, it is important to indicate to the Chinese that India has more to offer the Chinese than Pakistan.

Requires delicate and matured handling so as to isolate Pakistan for all times to come.
I really don't know why the Pakistanis are always crawling to and fawning on the Communist Chinese.

I know they have a common enemy in India and they are one of the three-way claimants to parts of Jammu and Kashmir, but even allowing for those common positions, if I were Pakistani, I would treat the Communist Chinese with great suspicion. By all means use them as an arms supplier or whatever and be cordial, but I would keep them at arm's length. I sure as hell would not be inviting the damned Communist Chinese, the devils from the north-east, to set up military bases on my territory or "lease" or cede a square inch of my national territory to these Mao-Tse-tung-kowtowing devils. Not a square inch!

The Communist Chinese would never be Pakistan's reliable ally in a war and the PRC would stab Pakistan in the back in a trice if the Communist Chinese thought for an instant it was in their interests to do so. Indeed, I think there is a very real possibility of that happening one day if the situation on the subcontinent ever alters enough. Surely the Pakistanis can see the danger of being too close to the devils of the evil empire that is Communist China.

I mean, let's face it. The Communist Chinese are just downright evil! As the old saying goes, "He who sups with the Devil should have a long spoon." And devils the Communist Chinese certainly are! There are none so blind as those who WILL not see! Pakistan, you must be blind! Pakistanis, open your eyes before it is too late! :((

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Redhawk

Terrorist states like Pakistan is always looking for the new daddies but never come to the real one.

They didn't learn anything after being used as a whore by US in WOT losing 60,000 people of their own.

Redhawk

@rock127 Really? The Pakistanis lost 60,000 of their own people on the "War on Terror". That's more than the Americans lost in Vietnam.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
@rock127 Really? The Pakistanis lost 60,000 of their own people on the "War on Terror". That's more than the Americans lost in Vietnam.
You mean US lost 60,000 of it's civilians(including few thousand terrorists/soldiers) on homeland? :rolleyes:

Be clear about your intentions.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I really don't know why the Pakistanis are always crawling to and fawning on the Communist Chinese.

I know they have a common enemy in India and they are one of the three-way claimants to parts of Jammu and Kashmir, but even allowing for those common positions, if I were Pakistani, I would treat the Communist Chinese with great suspicion. By all means use them as an arms supplier or whatever and be cordial, but I would keep them at arm's length. I sure as hell would not be inviting the damned Communist Chinese, the devils from the north-east, to set up military bases on my territory or "lease" or cede a square inch of my national territory to these Mao-Tse-tung-kowtowing devils. Not a square inch!

The Communist Chinese would never be Pakistan's reliable ally in a war and the PRC would stab Pakistan in the back in a trice if the Communist Chinese thought for an instant it was in their interests to do so. Indeed, I think there is a very real possibility of that happening some day if the situation on the subcontinent ever alters enough. Surely the Pakistanis can see the danger of being too close to the devils of the evil empire that is Communist China.

I mean, let's face it. The Communist Chinese are just downright evil! As the old saying goes, "He who sups with the Devil should have a long spoon." And devils the Communist Chinese damn well are! There are none so blind as those who WILL not see! Pakistan, you must be blind! Pakistanis, open your eyes before it is too late! :((
I will sum up the Pak attitude of being Little Orphan Annie. Wanders like a vagabond

AnantS

Country flag
Yeah that seems to be most often cited total number of civilian killed. Question is how many were killed by so called "Good Terrorists"(AKA Pakistan Army/Airforce, ISI) and how many were killed by "bad terrorists"(Taliban)?

Redhawk

@AnantS: Indeed, the casualties of Pakistan Army, Air Force, ISI, paramilitary forces, such as the Pakistan Rangers, would be worth totalling up and comparing the Pakistan armed forces' casualties to the Taliban's casualties, both combatant and noncombatant.

AnantS

Country flag
Most civilians killed by brave Pakistani Army would be innocent hapless villagers where scum talibunnies are hiding forcibly/willingly. Paki Army simply bombs the whole village, hoping to kill bunch of terrorists, which may have been killed or escaped before hand due to leaked raid information from Pakistani Army itself.

Compare to how Indian Army goes to great lengths in securing civilian life, before taking on hiding pakistani scums in kashmiri villages.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles