Now Pakistanis have problem with Indian Youngsters

mikhail

Country flag
well than this is because Indian entertainment industry is very huge and a better chance for a brighter future

this is the reason they opt for India
mate the fact is even if the pakistani entertainment industry would have been larger than our Bollywood most of your actors and actresses would prefer to act or perform here as there is complete freedom of doing anything in India while the situation is completely different in pakistan(take the example of actresses Meera and Veena Malik who have been recieving death threats from your beloved TALIBAN)!:cool2:

mikhail

Country flag
for us Saina Nehwal is a Champ not Sania , :thumb:
Yeah surely,she has won more trophies than any other badminton player.on the other hand Sania is more like Anna Kournikova who cares more about fashion than tennis!:rolleyes:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Peshawar news?

Havent watched the video as well

well as told not before either not agree or not but pakistanis are least concerned about indians

well if you have access to YouTube than watch the video about Kashmir to hoga lekin Pakistan ni hoga.
Do you mean this

:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
well i might agree about the indians part

but your media is too much biased
there obsession with Pakistan is never ending
sometime i think they now giving a fraction from raw(proxy war) funds to the media as well to post anti pak news
sorry we don't have ISPR :laugh:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
mate seriously did they top the donkey sex search in google!:rofl:
Buddy you should watch this video and dont blame me if you cant stop laughing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

aragorn

in realities pakistanis dont give a damn about indians

you guys are just wasting your times

or plz help me enlighting about marriage with dog and frogs
I thought pakis are interested in Goats. But yeah the rule of demand and supply. demand is so high that you guys are not getting enough goats to ****. And thats why you are looking for dogs and Frogs. It would have been better if you have asked this favor from some puki forum not on indian forum :p

:taunt:

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Message To All Pakki and Thekedars

Jaise Sawal Karoge Jawaab Bhi Waisa Milega

agentperry

these are major news

while your mens agencies has dedicated sections for Pakistan such as toi

now if you browse pak news agencies you can find more indians comments than pakistanis while the same cannot be said about Indian news agencies
i advice you to do thorough research. you are being biased infavor of pakistani media

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: 'Bollywood' in Google Trends

Pakistanis are indeed obsessed with India. Google doesn't lie

Google Trends
as told you before pakistani opt for Indian entertainment industries

because of it being more diverse
and pakistani entertainment industry struck with the xia regime because of him being very religious

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i advice you to do thorough research. you are being biased infavor of pakistani media
my views might change if you could give me links of Indian news agencies that might be similar to pakistani dawn or express Tribune with journalist of these agencies calibre
only neutral

in India the only news agencies which is slightly not biased against pak is the Hindu

blank_quest

Country flag
Re: 'Bollywood' in Google Trends

as told you before pakistani opt for Indian entertainment industries

because of it being more diverse
and pakistani entertainment industry struck with the xia regime because of him being very religious
Now don't blame Religion as an excuse for the ills of Paki Pervasiveness. :rofl:

blank_quest

Country flag
my views might change if you could give me links of Indian news agencies that might be similar to pakistani dawn or express Tribune with journalist of these agencies calibre
only neutral

in India the only news agencies which is slightly not biased against pak is the Hindu
You can beep the bush out of bushels and still will never know what the real History of Pakhanaland was, so caliber of News TV isn't helping you anyways when you make statements like Pakhanaland is 4.9 millioooooooooooooooon years old :rofl:.. search for your own comments where you made that sweeping statement :D

drkrn

post reported

and abusing people on Online forums residing thousands miles far away is an act of coward

certainly i would have abused you in return
but i Am not a coward
nice & polite reply. i thought there will be a troll war

agentperry

only neutral

i was referring to express tribune only in my post that they even post a fire incident in kolkata building or any bollywood gossip. they too have inclination.

moreover this reminds me of accusation on some media association of pakistan that they were badly inclined toward India and were even called RAW handy. its not that old news. so pakistani liberal journalism could be termed as sellout also if we believe those allegations

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
only neutral

the hindu is a communist paper favorite of marxist revolutionary nutjobs so i don't expect anything from them

agentperry

the hindu is a communist paper favorite of marxist revolutionary nutjobs so i don't expect anything from them
wrong. its a south India based newspaper which is still doing what is called real time journalism and informing masses about both the side of our beloved nation. it reports India's progress in many sector which are rather ignored by other mainstream newspaper, it offers critical analysis of the Indian initiatives, policies and success-failure with in India, outside India and forthcoming events are almost precisely predicted by the editorial columns of The Hindu

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles