Now Pakistanis have problem with Indian Youngsters

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
So pak taliban has started to do moral policing and judging indians boys and girls party in navratri.Now how to tell these idiots that we dont put women in burkha and make them sit at home :p

Last edited by a moderator:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
According to pakistani logic SEX=AIDS

these guys dont even know that india has one of the lowest aids spread rate in developing countries after the campaigns

"Islam is the only solution"
- a paki on this video....

these guys are friggin jokers making fun of religion by bringing it in everything

Last edited:

blank_quest

Country flag
Whats the issue in Sex before marriage and at free will? its personal choice. Religion is also a personal choice. Pakistan should become happy that Indians are becoming more and more NAPAK as we are kufirs :D

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
What else to expect from a nation that feeds inferiority complex :cry: to its new born instead of milk, the nation has been justifying since 1947 the reason for its existence. I did not even bother to see the clip because i have seen them advertising their 'high moral standards' countless times, they do not know who they are to which civilization they belong to and why was their nation created every talk show :argue: is about identity, comparison with India, martial race,(i would prefer mentally retarded race :der:) and the all famous conspiracy theory diet :alien::spy::suspicious:. India is a staple food for them, they cannot utter a sentence without mentioning our nation. :bored:

The Fox

this is exactly the reason why pakis molest camels and domestic animal.................. dude from pak just because u have closed your eye the world is not always dark....................

drkrn

Whats the issue in Sex before marriage and at free will? its personal choice. Religion is also a personal choice. Pakistan should become happy that Indians are becoming more and more NAPAK as we are kufirs :D
the only problem is social restrictions.
every person in the society should oblige to those morals and rules.if u start crossing one,others too start crossing in some other at their will.then the society will not have any morals or values.such nations are sure to collapse

drkrn

didn't understand much of Hindi here,but whats wrong people dancing together this is just a social occasion.
they were not involved in any other activities except dancing.

one guy in this video is claiming that youngsters are having more freedom during these days to have sex:shocked:
didn't get his point. most of parental screening is increased during these days because they have more time.more over i don't find any significance of navaratri festival in increasing pre marital or extra marital relations .people wont be under influence of alcohol or drugs right

though i accept the fact that moral inhibitions for pre marital sex in India has increased & increasing , this video seems to be biased to show Indians as play boys.
i strongly believe we are very much disciplined than many other Islamic nations including Pakistan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
in realities pakistanis dont give a damn about indians

you guys are just wasting your times

or plz help me enlighting about marriage with dog and frogs

agentperry

a dogmatic solution to astrological and other roadblocks offered to a marriage. it nullifies ills of a couple marrying which is not a correct match as per texts and astrology.
i gave you the answer. i hope you find it satisfactory. if you find it ridiculous then its fine. every religion has something which is termed ridiculous by others.

one's belief system cant be questioned because its belief, could be irrational or rational. but attitude can be questioned and the post revolves about the attitude of the person in video who is pakistani and is raising fingers on indian youth specially hindus. why isnt he talking about muslim youth not taking up evolution classes in uk varsities though they are modern in every sense but all matters standing opposite to islamic views

arkem8

Country flag
Then what ish thish Pakroach doing on Hindoo forum hain jee??
Mocking Pakee not waste time but besht entertainment
Bhaijaan atleast one of your parents was certainly an animal or a relative of the other for birthing a retard like you....

blank_quest

Country flag
^^ Pakhanaland will never learn to deal with kafirs. they will go back to mohanjodado and hadappa culture in few years! Keep it up. Making Buildings will not give culture.
एक लाख पूत, सवा लाख नाती, ओकरा घरे दिआ ना बाती.
What a tragedy, that the home of a person with one lakh sons, and more than one lakh grandsons is without a lamp or candle!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bhaijaan atleast one of your parents was certainly an animal or a relative of the other for birthing a retard like you....
post reported

and abusing people on Online forums residing thousands miles far away is an act of coward

certainly i would have abused you in return
but i Am not a coward

Rage

DFI TEAM
That Pakistani anchor is fugly!

Rage

DFI TEAM

Well, going by this video it seems like you certainly are.

We don't comment on your religious festivals, your social gatherings or your political charades. Ever.

So, why do you take it upon yourselves to comment on ours?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles