Now is the right time to invest in Pakistan startups: repor

Blackwater

As long as some epic chootiyas keep trolling and derailing every single thread while moderation is nowhere to find I don't care where is this debate going. Lets troll as usual.

363 Million people living in EXTREME poverty, yet some Indians worried about polio in Pakistan. Chootiyas :laugh:[/

Ramzaan me Bhi asi language , ya Allah neo ko itna girne se bacha

Blackwater

Let us dispatch this piece of specious tripe one by one shall we?

Which country accounts for one third of world's poor? <-- This is classic false equivalence, you cannot compare magnitudes. Instead percentage is the right measure and lo behold, a nice segue to the next 'point'

In which country 29.5% of the population lives in EXTREME poverty by living under $0.78 per day? <-- India's population below poverty line = 29.5% Pakistan's = 60%. Who's the "Epic Fail" now?

Which country has 69% of its population living under $2 per day? - I'm willing to bet that the Per capita income follows a standard distribution, so it's safe to bet that Pakistan bodes much worse than India in this too, especially since their GINI coefficient is supposedly low.

Which country failed to privide basic sanitation for majority of her people? [I]This is slowly being improved and at least we have water here. Wait for the day we decide to abrogate the IWT.
[/I]
In which country old widowes are abandoned and dumped in holy cities, left there to die? Oh yeah, this is a serious problem. It is a wide-spread phenomenon, much like Polio Workers are not in your country ;)

What country has large population living under sub saharan standards? Repetitive much?

What country calles rapes 'sometines right' and a boys game? Well, how can we beat pa'stan here? There need not be four male witnesses for a rape to have happened unfortunately, therefore we show the real problem and actively legislate towards curbing this violence. Sticking the head in the sand is your way of dealing with it. Plus one assh*le politician does not speak for the whole country.

The list is very long to show you failures. Bahaha, physician heal thyself! And follow your own medicine below:

So you better get off your high horse and take a good look around you. Idiot!

Epic fail!
He understand madrasa language , do U know? If not he won't understand

Neo

How on earth can a person leave his old widowed mother behind in a temple? Poor mom is often told that she is going on yathra, little does she know that the son she carried for nine months and sacrificed so much to feed him and gave him everytging she had would one day leave her in a temple, left to beg for the rest of her life. How can you dream to progress when you consider your parents to be a burden and leave them on streets like a dog? India, incredible India!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ok just read filthy paki .....court saying

A series of events in the past few weeks have again highlighted the injustices being committed against women in the name of Islam in Pakistan. Recently, the three accused of raping an 18-year old woman at Jinnah's Mausoleum were set free by a court in Karachi. The court refused to entertain the DNA evidence, which reportedly proved the guilt of the accused, and gave the accused the benefit of the doubt because the victim could not produce four eyewitnesses to the rape. Weeks later, the Council of Islamic Ideology (CII) decreed that the DNA evidence in the absence of four righteous men as witnesses to rape is not sufficient for conviction under Islamic law.

A license to rape - Blogs - DAWN.COM
And this ba**** come here and talk abt :frusty: the worst/sh*** country than any human can imagine :frusty:
Calm down ...... chill :thumb:

Neo

m.youtube.jcom/watch?v=EX_pnsQd4pw

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
363 Million living on less than $0,78 per day (local norm for poverty). That is almost the entire population of USA and Canada. These people have no assurance for a second meal per day and you talk about polio in Pakistan?

Shame on you!
Actually shame on you, Sir.

That means as a corollary 900 million people are not living in poverty.

900 million is approx more or less the population of Africa or more than the entire population of Americas (North + South) or Europe etc.

Can you imagine the scale ?

A country that had been under oppressive and tyrannical foreign rule for the last few centuries, and with an overwhelming majority of its population in poverty and severe food insecurity, today has ensured that over 900 million of its inhabitants are not in poverty and is richer than the muslim world.

In fact the entire GDP of India by PPP is more than the GDP by PPP of the entire Muslim world.

And the population of India is lesser, so average Indian is richer than the average Muslim.

ref:
List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - India for GDP by PPP
Economy of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for OIC's GDP by PPP
Demographics of the member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for OIC member states population

WOOT

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@jus you better behave @Neo you are digging yourself quite deep too

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
How on earth can a person leave his old widowed mother behind in a temple? Poor mom is often told that she is going on yathra, little does she know that the son she carried for nine months and sacrificed so much to feed him and gave him everytging she had would one day leave her in a temple, left to beg for the rest of her life. How can you dream to progress when you consider your parents to be a burden and leave them on streets like a dog? India, incredible India!
Karma baby.

Neo

Actually shame on you, Sir.

That means as a corollary 900 million people are not living in poverty.

900 million is approx more or less the population of Africa or more than the entire population of Americas (North + South) or Europe etc.

Can you imagine the scale ?

A country that had been under oppressive and tyrannical foreign rule for the last few centuries, and with an overwhelming majority of its population in poverty and severe food insecurity, today has ensured that over 900 million of its inhabitants are not in poverty and is richer than the muslim world.

In fact the entire GDP of India by PPP is more than the GDP by PPP of the entire Muslim world.

And the population of India is lesser, so average Indian is richer than the average Muslim.

ref:
List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - India for GDP by PPP
Economy of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for OIC's GDP by PPP
Demographics of the member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for OIC member states population

WOOT
You didn't get the message! Almost 900 million
Indians or 69% lives on less than $2 per day which is international norm for absolute poverty. 29.5% lives in EXTREME poverty.

And any figure in PPP is nothing but baked air. Chest thumping is the only purpose it serves. Do you pay your imports in PPP or pay your childs school in PPP? How much does a MKI cost in PPP?
$0.78 would be a lot in PPP so.there is not poverty in India.

Neo

@jus you better behave @Neo you are digging yourself quite deep too
Sir with all respect, if you allow these epic trolls to kill serious threads I will retaliate in same language.
My reported posts are ignored and mods aren't too happy to be mentioned or called for mideration.

What choice do you leave me other than treating trolls in a language they understand?

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
the the title of the thread( to invest in pakistan) have a synonym and its 'better to die than to survive'

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
As long as some epic chootiyas keep trolling and derailing every single thread while moderation is nowhere to find I don't care where is this debate going. Lets troll as usual.

363 Million people living in EXTREME poverty, yet some Indians worried about polio in Pakistan. Chootiyas :laugh:
It seems that the DFI auto censor does not work here for you. Why are you calling us by such names? Would it sound nice if we start name calling. In an Indian forum expect Paki bashing. You are acting as if there is no India bashing in your Gazi Paki forums. In PDF Indians end up getting banned for no rhyme or reason. Also I would like to mention that all types of derogatory and insulting topics are posted in your Paki forums. Well here you have at least some decency in DFI.
On polio situation in Pakistan, it has been long reported by BBC and WHO. Now go and bash them.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
You didn't get the message! Almost 900 million
Indians or 69% lives on less than $2 per day which is international norm for absolute poverty. 29.5% lives in EXTREME poverty.

And any figure in PPP is nothing but baked air. Chest thumping is the only purpose it serves. Do you pay your imports in PPP or pay your childs school in PPP? How much does a MKI cost in PPP?
$0.78 would be a lot in PPP so.there is not poverty in India.
1. 30% Live in extreme poverty too bad, but 70% don't -> that's a big achievement for a nation like India. After China, the largest poverty alleviation of mankind has been done by India.

2. Actually most Indians pay for most things by PPP that's why the need for PPP. Remember you said almost 900millions are starving, so they can't even afford school, or imports ;)

3. PPP figures are actually bolstering OIC's figures imho as most of the nations are dirt poor. Only a handful of Muslim nations are populous and rich.

A few countries with observer status, and those without Muslim majority (and/or Shariat) have also been added here which are propping up the figures.

For eg. Thailand, Nigeria etc.

prohumanity

Country flag
Pakistan has a long way to go.....start with destroying terrorism as a state foreign policy.....get a functional democratic civilian govt. who is NOT under the thumb of military generals....change the mindset of hatred and envy towards India.....accept Jammu and Kashmir as an integral part of India...break your begging bowl and stop going to Wash DC or Riyadh for begging...develop self respect, self esteem and stand on your own two feet......Be a good neighbor
teach Paki children love and respect....steer them away from terrorism and fundamentalism......If Paki can do all this...I will be the first to invest my 2 cents in Pakistan as I believe Pakistanis have great potential but are most misguided and mislead people on the face of the earth.

Neo

Neo

It seems that the DFI auto censor does not work here for you. Why are you calling us by such names? Would it sound nice if we start name calling. In an Indian forum expect Paki bashing. You are acting as if there is no India bashing in your Gazi Paki forums. In PDF Indians end up getting banned for no rhyme or reason. Also I would like to mention that all types of derogatory and insulting topics are posted in your Paki forums. Well here you have at least some decency in DFI.
On polio situation in Pakistan, it has been long reported by BBC and WHO. Now go and bash them.
Have you been sleeping all this time? I have reported insults and derogatory words many many times, openly asked mods to moderate threads that got derailed but ended up being patronised by them. Filthy and foul language is common and customary here in DFI whenever referred to Pakistan and you speak about decency??
You must be selective blind.

Whatever happens in Pakistani fora, keep it there. What do I have to do with them? I don't own them.
Apne ghar ek choonty aur geedar bhi sher banta hai so hrow some balls and take it up there in pdf or whereever you post. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I.have shown restraint and respect for India since this is an Indian forum and i am a guest. But poor moderation and trolling by some very senior members don't leave me other choice than to retaliate every now and then.

I have recieved two infractions and a temp ban for a lot less than an average post by Jus, blackwater or rock127 or whatever his name.

BridgeSeller

Sir with all respect, if you allow these epic trolls to kill serious threads I will retaliate in same language.
My reported posts are ignored and mods aren't too happy to be mentioned or called for mideration.

What choice do you leave me other than treating trolls in a language they understand?
This guy wants to participate in serious threads but will only respond to the 'troll' posts. Anyone that spends time systematically rebutting his points, he coolly ignores. Plus his pro-paki rhetoric serves to derail most discussion like in this case. Just loudly shouting 'you have so many poor people in India' is his rebuttal to the fact that most people here have absolutely killed the stupid argument put forth by the thread's article; that the paki economy is the place to invest.

I say ignore him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles