Novels

Iamanidiot

Guys ,How many of you have read Tom Sharpes novels?Iam currently reading one of his novels and boy his satire on the English is awesome.Anybody else other than me reading Tom Sharpe?

indian_sukhoi

Started reading novels from couple of days. Could anyone suggest me good Novels which are based upon Fantasy Epic, War and Hitory type.

Started reading Dale Brown - "Air Battle Force". People who like Military Aviation would love to read it.

debasree

Country flag
u can try all quite in the western front,for human suffering about war,and panjer leader ,the writers name i cannot remember,also desert fox,

sob

Mod
Country flag
Guys ,How many of you have read Tom Sharpes novels?Iam currently reading one of his novels and boy his satire on the English is awesome.Anybody else other than me reading Tom Sharpe?
Have it on My Kindle just haven't got to read them.

pmaitra

My top 10:
  1. All Quiet on the Western Front
  2. Rebecca
  3. Wuthering Heights
  4. How the Steel was Tempered
  5. Fathers and Sons
  6. The Bet
  7. The Count of Monte Cristo
  8. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  9. David Copperfield
  10. Frankenstein

ejazr

Ambassador
Well my favorite classics, especially if you are interested in politics are

1. 1984
2. Animal Farm

Both by George Orwell.

A must read to understand human psychology and how politics works and can be corrupted by fear and emotion. Excellent and funny satires as well, especially the Animal Farm

Both of these are old so they are available online through the Gutenburg project for those interested.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles