Not Angry at India, China or Japan, But at Incompetent US Leaders: Trump

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not Angry at India, China or Japan, But at Incompetent US Leaders: Trump
CARMEL: Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has said he is angry at the "incompetent" American leadership and not at countries like India, China, Japan or Vietnam, which he alleged are taking away jobs from the United States.
"I'm not angry at China. I'm not angry at Mexico. I'm not angry at India or Vietnam, which is hot as a pistol right now, taking a lot of stuff away from us," Trump yesterday said at a campaign rally in this town of Indiana where the crucial Republican primary is scheduled to be held today.
Latest polls show that Trump is leading by 15 points against his nearest GOP rival Senator Ted Cruz from Texas and a win here would propel him near the footsteps of being a presumptive nominee.
In his address, the New York billionaire continued to lash out at the Obama administration for his economic policies as a result of which he claimed countries like Japan, India, China and Vietnam are taking away jobs from the Americans in states like Indiana.
"I'm not angry at Japan. They send cars over by the million. We give them practically nothing. You talk about a trade unbalance. They're up here. We're down like below that stage. It's trade imbalance. I'm not angry at any of them.
"I'm angry at our leaders for being grossly incompetent and not knowing. Right?," the real estate mogul said in his characteristic style amidst a big applause from the audience.
"And not knowing what they're doing, because there's no reason for it," Trump added.
Indiana, he said has lost about 15 per cent of its construction jobs since The Recession.
The city of Indianapolis has lost one third of its manufacturing jobs since 1990, he added.
@Navnit Kundu @Mikesingh @Blackwater @3deffect

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Seriously, this guy needs to see his shrink, pronto!

A recent cross-cultural study from Southern New Hampshire University examined managers from the U.S. and India, for example, and found that more Indian managers achieved the highest ranking in terms of leadership traits.

Indian managers are future-oriented, and had a “paradoxical blend of genuine personal humility and intense professional will,” the study said. “These leaders achieved extraordinary results and built great organizations without much hoopla.”

And needless to say, Trump's entire clothing line is manufactured in India and China!! Lol! Without us he'd be naked as a Jaybird!! :tongue:

salute

Global Defence

New threads

Articles