North Carolina hunter bags 500-pound wild hog

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy

This thread has been derailed from the second post itself. I tip my fedora to this epic display of trollery.
Rather, me thinks, tis' better to change the title of this thread ;). @pmaitra a hand here please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nirranj

Country flag
I think of this kind of crap (whining about Chris Kyle) and pinheads like thethinker when I read that DFI has its own WikI entry.:rolleyes:

What a farce. Then I see that DFI is rated ~8500 among Indian websites. Not surprising.

What is DFI now but a pro-Putin, Yank-baiting, anti-Jewish playpen?

Stupid Indians may sing a different tune when China starts in India what Putin began in Ukraine.
You seem to forget All those Geopolitical power plays Your country plays when You start criticising others... What about the yogic silence Your nation maintained when Your Ally Pakistan was butchering innocent Bengalis in East Pakistan??? Indians Will support Russia, because they were the only power which supported India in ending the worst humanitarian crisis in Bangladesh when all your western Moral Science teachers were busy cleanig the Pakistani bullets... Remember when You sent your Battle group to threaten us?? Remember when your Defence Secretary went on a secret mission to china and when China amassed troops in Indian Border to Help your eternal ally Pakistan to Exterminate the Bengalis in Bangladesh???

These double standards of You will distance yourself from the majority in any nation... But Indians Still have a soft corner for the Americans, which as more the truth of your double standards emerge will one day become harder.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I think of this kind of crap (whining about Chris Kyle) and pinheads like thethinker when I read that DFI has its own WikI entry.:rolleyes:

What a farce. Then I see that DFI is rated ~8500 among Indian websites. Not surprising.

What is DFI now but a pro-Putin, Yank-baiting, anti-Jewish playpen?

Stupid Indians may sing a different tune when China starts in India what Putin began in Ukraine.
Stupid Americans are stupid when they think that India would always be pro-US just because we have business with them. :dude:

Stupid Yanks needs to understand that we do have a foreign policy of our OWN and the RIGHT to support any country specially the one which historically supported India in it's bad times.You should remember how you got embarrassed in 71 when 2 Soviet nuke subs tailed your AC fleet which were meant to attack India:sad:

Stupid Burger eaters needs to understand that we remember how you supported a Terrorist Country against India all the time until the same Terrorist country butchered 3000 Americans.The same country which happily FOOLED you hiding the butcher of 3000 Americans for 10 years and milked billions. :thumb:

To claim India is anti-Jew is indeed a proof of how stupid Americans can be. :wave:

What you need to understand is that whatever YOU say is not always right for others and it doesn't makes others wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles