No direct evidence linking RSS with terror, say sources

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by iNDiAN.96, Feb 8, 2013.

1. iNDiAN.96

iNDiAN.96 Nationalist Senior Member

New Delhi: Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde had recently sparked off a controversy by linking saffron groups like the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) to terror. Was the Home Minister lying? A special investigation by CNN-IBN has attempted to unravel the status of the terror cases involving right wing groups.

According to sources, there is no direct evidence against senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar in terror cases. Kumar was suspected to be the kingpin of a terror module being run by alleged RSS affiliated individuals.

Also, Sadhvi Pragya Thakur, prime accused of terror strikes in Malegaon, has written to the Chief Justice of Mumbai High Court, complaining of high handedness by the police.

Sources further said that there are huge discrepancies between what's being stated by National Investigation Agency (NIA), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) on masterminds of Malegaon, Mecca Masjid, Ajmer Sharief and Samjhauta express blasts.

Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde also went silent after stating there was evidence to show involvement of the RSS and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders in terrorism. And even as Union Home Secretary RK Singh said 10 individuals associated with RSS were involved in terror strikes, CNN-IBN investigation revealed little evidence against them.

No direct evidence linking RSS with terror, say sources- Politics News- IBNLive

KS likes this.
  3. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Everyone(every sane individual) knows this. IBN merely re-stated the obvious.

4. GPM

GPM Tihar Jail Banned

IBN has admitted at last.

5. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

[video]http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/371511/right-wing-terror-myth-or-reality.html[/video]

Mr.Doval makes some very very pertinent points.

Facepalm at Ram Madhav. RSS should hire someone who can actually talk and talk coherently. :frusty:

I could have done a better job on that spot that Ram Madhav.

Praveen swami and Jitendra Awhad were firing so many blanks that any reasonably talented guy would have caught them in the act..but Ram Madhav sat like a bimbo smiling, smiling and smiling.

6. The Fox

The Fox Regular Member

Then Mr HM shut the hell up and apologize for your stupid comment on public and step down from the post of HM and you don't deserve the Chair of HM you know what you did for the cheap political gimic India lost all these years of Hard work that did in implicating Pak in the Terror i think if i were you i would never show my Balled head of out in public and confine to a room and die out of shame rest of the remaining days in the Self imposed solitary confinement and never show my face in public........ and in the end Die out of Shame