NIA suspects Hindutva radicals hired Muslims for Malegaon blast.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Saffron is easy to crush now or according to you we leave it alone now until is grows as big as green ? What a pathetic excuse to leave the saffron extremists alone btw!! All terrorism should be crushed regardless of color. As for Islamic terrorism it will take time to crush them.
First of all, all we have had about the saffron terror and RSS terrorism is just a Hogwash. If they were really involved n a terrorist attack, please give a link where the "RSS" and other Safrron parties have been convicted. Thanks in advance

Dont play the victim card here!!
And so who is the victim here? Suicide bombers themselves?:frusty:

KS

Bye bye DFI
If one form has to exist inside India, I will select Saffron because it is less likely to disintegrate the country.
Well said...they are but reactionary and they have no pretensions of disintegrating India and bringing it under any global khilafat under a camel banger from arabia or elsewhere.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If NIA feels that Hindu right wing hired Muslims, then it should immediately change sheet them.

Anything short would be speculation and politically motivated.

It is high time we should quit playing politics and nab the scoundrels, irrespective of religion!

I want to be safe and damn the religion!

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The whole thing is done by some big politician who has much more power than anyone in this country and that person is trying to disintegrate the whole country by provoking the two most powerful and major communities the HINDUS and MUSLIMS. It is high time we unite together rather than choosing sides and bring down our common enemy rather killing ourselves.

TheLord

Actually the the Hindu terror groups hired Pakistani men to conduct the Mumbai attack.

The motive is clear, blame every terror incident, event it is proven that is done by Islamic groups on Hindus and hurt RSS and BJP. People want to be serious about the news of saffron terror from the congress hand picked officials and news agency.

lemontree

Professional
First of all, all we have had about the saffron terror and RSS terrorism is just a Hogwash. If they were really involved n a terrorist attack, please give a link where the "RSS" and other Safrron parties have been convicted. Thanks in advance
Then what is Swami Aseemand, Sadhvi Pragya, Harshad Solanki and others from RSS doing behind bars?....
If there was no evidence to stand in court then they should have been free!!....

plugwater

It is not easy to crush something if the right environment for it's existence remains, and those bomb blasts provide them just that. And yes sometimes playing the "victim" card becomes necessary to protect your community from destruction.

Saffron terror is dis-organized at the moment, but it's intensity will increase thanks to the polarization between communities.
If one form has to exist inside India, I will select Saffron because it is less likely to disintegrate the country.
Noone is out to destroy any community!!

Now you are talking like a Pakistani, We support Saffron terror because it is lesser of two evils!! Why dont you come out and say crush them both.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Noone is out to destroy any community!!

Now you are talking like a Pakistani, We support Saffron terror because it is lesser of two evils!! Why dont you come out and say crush them both.
Crush them both.

devgupt

Country flag
Well there has been approx 3.5 yrs since Sadhvi Pragya went to jail.Even by Indian standards, this is a long time. Yet we still don't have any conclusive proof against them and hence no conviction.This for a case which Home minister himself highlights and the ruling party leaders call the biggest threat to country(Rahul Gandhi). Combined with the strange coincidence of confessions poping up whenever there is a state election happening, makes it look like an organised circus.
Having said that I must repeat what Ray Sir said 'I want to be safe and damn the religion'. In a state nobody except police and army should have weapons.And whoever is taking up arms against the state should be punished - there is no confusion over that.NIA should prosecute anyone who takes up arms against India. And it should not do it's duty at the convenience of its political masters.

Reactions: KS

KS

Bye bye DFI
Then what is Swami Aseemand, Sadhvi Pragya, Harshad Solanki and others from RSS doing behind bars?....
If there was no evidence to stand in court then they should have been free!!....
Behind bars doesn't mean they are convicted...I believe even the cases have not been taken up for hearing yet....so hold your horses.

And one example of how the NIA is fumbling after the initial hype...link..

Another important point to note is all these arrests are based on "confessions" extracted and not based on hard evidence (atleast that's what they say)...and already Aseemanand has said his confession was coerced and it was not true..

p.s.:- All the above are former RSS who left RSS for its pacifist views or were not even members...LOL.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
NIA and CBI have become a butt of the jokes what with their selective leaks of cock and bull stories :rofl: :laugh:

I recommend reading the confession of Aseemanand - its a hilarious story in its own sense.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I recommend reading the confession of Aseemanand - its a hilarious story in its own sense.
Especially that part in which a terrorist (Aseemanand) is moved by the compassion of a young Muslim boy (Salim) who has been in jail for false charges which incidentally was committed by Aseemanand and he becomes a reformed man....to such extent that he wrote a letter to Zardari (or was it Hafiz Sayed) to make them repent for theor terrorist activites against India...:rofl:

Looks like a script written watching a bollywood film...Seriously the Congress overdid it;s part a bit.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I will select Saffron because it is less likely to disintegrate the country.
Amit, although I got the gist of your post, but still don't you think we should trade cautiously here, terrorism is a monster, which is once out of bottle, very difficult to put inside

Rahul Singh

Country flag
All of them are still being tried in trial court and not even one has been convicted. Now the question is, if there are solid evidenced then why no progress? Also the question is, how credible new set of evidences are to old which pointed towards Islamic Terrorism?

lemontree

Professional
Behind bars doesn't mean they are convicted...I believe even the cases have not been taken up for hearing yet....
But it does mean that they have been very, very naughty. Besides, she(the Sadhvi) had been provided explosives by the former Col. P Purohit., which has been proved, that is why the Colonel has been arrested.

BTW, w.r.t the Sadhvi Pragya...she is in Bhopal jail facing trial in another murder case - murder of an RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi.

Their conviction will happen, all in good time.

p.s.:- All the above are former RSS who left RSS for its pacifist views or were not even members...LOL.
What proof do you have that they are former members?
Someone in this forum mentioned that there is no membership register...Lol
But it is an accepted fact that there are RSS members.

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
It is shameless from the part of members to see colour of terrorism. You asked for conviction. If they are convicted tomorrow , you will say They are convicted on false documents or the judges were bribed. At least Mr. Advani has the sense to say that if she is found guilty, she should be punished. But some of our friends are ready to cleanchit everyone who has Hindu blood. I think it is equally stupid than considering everyone criminal beforehand.

devgupt

Country flag
It is shameless from the part of members to see colour of terrorism. You asked for conviction. If they are convicted tomorrow , you will say They are convicted on false documents or the judges were bribed. At least Mr. Advani has the sense to say that if she is found guilty, she should be punished. But some of our friends are ready to cleanchit everyone who has Hindu blood. I think it is equally stupid than considering everyone criminal beforehand.

If they are found guilty, they should be punished and their organisations banned.Courts are fairly independent and their judgememt should be respected and enforced.
See NIA is being criticised because it behaves like govt stooge and has given selective , confusing links especially whenever state elections are
due.But let me reiterate-Malegaon victims deserve justice and nobody is
saying we should not investigate

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles