NIA busts Islamic State module in Hyderabad, detains 11

SANITY

Its self explanatory, he wants to help thinking muslim might be wrongly charged. Did he think about sadhvi pragya such way ? Did he try to help ? NO.
He is a muslim leader, if looking to protect them, prevent them from going wrong path for betterment of his community; nothing is wrong with it. I don't know how do you connect it being anti-hindu? If he wants to think that some muslim might be innocent which may well be, that's okay. I will question him if he defends them despite their crimes being proven.

I have heard him in some shows and interviews, he always expresses his faith in constitution and justice system. I also see stupid questions targeted at him as if he has done something wrong because he is muslim.

SANITY

His brother openly saying to kill hindus ?
I haven't heard him saying to kill hindus. I have heard him speaking in not so appropriate manner about RSS/Modi. A few speeches I have seen of him, I see fear in him due to possible hindutva fundamentalists just like some hindus on this forum put all muslims in bad light giving examples of unrelated incidences involving muslims.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
He is a muslim leader, if looking to protect them, prevent them from going wrong path for betterment of his community; nothing is wrong with it. I don't know how do you connect it being anti-hindu? If he wants to think that some muslim might be innocent which may well be, that's okay. I will question him if he defends them despite their crimes being proven.

I have heard him in some shows and interviews, he always expresses his faith in constitution and justice system. I also see stupid questions targeted at him as if he has done something wrong because he is muslim.
If he had to make such pro Islamic pro Mullah, Mullah welfare statements, then he should have made it after the investigation.

These MF want to demoralize NIA. If he does not know the guys are innocent or culprit then he should stay with shut mouth. He has himself become court.

This is the same old Ishrat type drama where even after inputs she is caught but b@stards are not ready to accept. Do you think this traitor will accept?

He is busy in destroying Ram Mandir movement, protecting terrorists, and trying to build a consensus that Muslims must not fear the law.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Owaisi/Azam types are a BIG danger to India.

These Razakar types are wanna be Jinnah, Owaisi recently tried to get a hold in UP as well to woo Muslims.

These types first instigate/radicalize Muslims and then try to show sympathy in case they get caught.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nothing wrong with it. He is doing most things the right way.
At nights on hyderabad roads especially in muslim areas, you see muslim youth bike gangs roaming on the streets. you will also notice that police usually stay away from them. police stay away from them because owaisi and co will make a whole lot of nonsense if they are touched.

owaisi might be looking at it from a vote bank perspective, but these are the circumstances tangos will try to expolit. Law and Order should not depend on goodwill of any politician, should be a pure police subject without any sort of intervention.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I haven't heard him saying to kill hindus. I have heard him speaking in not so appropriate manner about RSS/Modi. A few speeches I have seen of him, I see fear in him due to possible hindutva fundamentalists just like some hindus on this forum put all muslims in bad light giving examples of unrelated incidences involving muslims.
Get out of DENIAL MODE since these brothers are the same.

Why are they so scared of MODI/RSS? Since it puts cold water on Islamization of India.

See from 1:00 specially since he says to remove Police and 15 crore Muslims would BUTCHER 100 crore Hindus.Then lot of clappings by Peace loving followers. This is what I was talking about ie. first radicalize and then protect criminals. Extremely shameful! :tsk:

It's a KNOWN fact that in most cases of Terrorism today Muslims are involved.Even in normal crimes they take the cake.

PS: Don't start putting some Togadia type videos etc since they are in response of these Owaisi type speeches.

Last edited:

SANITY

These MF want to demoralize NIA. If he does not know the guys are innocent or culprit then he should stay with shut mouth. He has himself become court.
Where has he given a verdict? How can questioning demoralize NIA?

This is the same old Ishrat type drama where even after inputs she is caught but b@stards are not ready to accept. Do you think this traitor will accept?
I can't say in cases where I am myself uncertain what the actual case was. 'Ishrat may/may not have been a militant but the encounter was staged' is the story I get in most articles.

He is busy in destroying Ram Mandir movement, protecting terrorists, and trying to build a consensus that Muslims must not fear the law.
I don't know if it is biasness or overreaction. About RAM mandir, the case is in court and a normal Hindu devotee isn't as much concerned as RSS or Subramanian Swamy. Gods don't ask and require temples/church/mosques to be erected to get their blessings but to understand and follow the message they gave us. I have no problem with a mosque being there. That's mainly an issue created by Hndutva crooks.

I don't know any of his statement supporting terrorists nor direct/indirect statements suggesting that muslims should be above law. I do think his brother should not be allowed in politics.

raja696

Why are they so scared of MODI/RSS? Since it puts cold water on Islamization of India.

See from 1:00 specially since he says to remove Police and 15 crore Muslims would BUTCHER 100 crore Hindus.This is what I was talking about ie. first radicalize and then protect criminals. Extremely shameful! :tsk:

It's a KNOWN fact that in most cases of Terrorism today Muslims are involved.Even in normal crimes they take the cake.

PS: Don't start putting some Togadia type videos etc since they are in response of these Owaisi type speeches.
These bastards cultivate mob mentality in there areas and all muzzles live in mobs to gain strength, this is there core . Which no other religion believe in such mob groupings. Hope such areas are taken over by centre government if any terror activity notifified for several years and law and order should be given to central police in such areas under military intelligence.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Where has he given a verdict? How can questioning demoralize NIA?
If there is something itching him then he should do it legally. In court, file a complaint. NIA has nabbed and are doing investigation.

I can't say in cases where I am myself uncertain what the actual case was. 'Ishrat may/may not have been a militant but the encounter was staged' is the story I get in most articles.
articles are paid, the IB passed the info and action took place on the inputs of IB. Media will never be told any evidences in large scale because that is something confidential. And this is why RAW and IB are not answerable to parliament.

I don't know if it is biasness or overreaction. About RAM mandir, the case is in court and a normal Hindu devotee isn't as much concerned as RSS or Subramanian Swamy. Gods don't ask and require temples/church/mosques to be erected to get their blessings but to understand and follow the message they gave us. I have no problem with a mosque being there. That's mainly an issue created by Hndutva crooks.

I don't know any of his statement supporting terrorists nor direct/indirect statements suggesting that muslims should be above law. I do think his brother should not be allowed in politics.
question is not about supporting but generating and building a consensus. The tragedy is they are nabbed by NIA on some inputs which are confidential and will be given to Pak in case ISI is in the loop, as dossiers.

SANITY

They maybe. His younger brother surely is brainless but I have found the elder one defending India in Pakistan and calmly defending answering critical media without being rude. That doesn't mean he does no wrong but he seeks debate and that's the good thing about him.

Reasons could be similar to what caused ban on Mr. Modi from entering US untill he became PM.

See from 1:00 specially since he says to remove Police and 15 crore Muslims would BUTCHER 100 crore Hindus.Then lot of clappings by Peace loving followers. This is what I was talking about ie. first radicalize and then protect criminals. Extremely shameful! :tsk:

He should be banned from politics. I don't know how difficult it is to ban someone who speaks like him.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
They maybe. His younger brother surely is brainless but I have found the elder one defending India in Pakistan and calmly defending answering critical media without being rude. That doesn't mean he does no wrong but he seeks debate and that's the good thing about him.

Reasons could be similar to what caused ban on Mr. Modi from entering US untill he became PM.

He should be banned from politics. I don't know how difficult it is to ban someone who speaks like him.
The elder one defends India in Pak on the border!!!

sydsnyper

Country flag
Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing or do you really feel that this @$$wipe is really concerned about 'innocent' muslims picked up by the NIA??

Here is the elephant in the room everyone misses seeing, if there were anyone really concerned about the wellbeing of muslims, the first question to ask would be who is influencing, financing and providing training & material aid to these tots who are out to wage jihad.

There is no ambiguity over what the islamic theology feels about non-muslims, it is this theology that needs to be struck out from their narrative - and not the cowardly excuse of the jihadists being tiny minorities. It is the same type of 'tiny minorities' that led to the holocaust, the Soviet purges and its likes.

So, instead of (trying to) argue the indefensible use your common sense.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing or do you really feel that this @$$wipe is really concerned about 'innocent' muslims picked up by the NIA??

Here is the elephant in the room everyone misses seeing, if there were anyone really concerned about the wellbeing of muslims, the first question to ask would be who is influencing, financing and providing training & material aid to these tots who are out to wage jihad.

There is no ambiguity over what the islamic theology feels about non-muslims, it is this theology that needs to be struck out from their narrative - and not the cowardly excuse of the jihadists being tiny minorities. It is the same type of 'tiny minorities' that led to the holocaust, the Soviet purges and its likes.

So, instead of (trying to) argue the indefensible use your common sense.
He just needs to add 'in' in front of his name and we all will be fine after that I guess!

pmaitra

He just needs to add 'in' in front of his name and we all will be fine after that I guess!
Please exclude me from that 'we.' I will be fine if people counter the points.

BTW, you should thank @SANITY for not retaliating by making a mockery out of "Sakal Gharelu Ustad."

Let's have a personal attack free debate please.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Guess what?

MIM to provide legal aid to youth arrested in Hyderabad

Who is he fooling?

Today police checked every vehicle. People are not happy with the whole terrorist thing.
Complaint lodged against AIMIM chief Owaisi, BJP, JD(U) demand arrest
The hearing on the complaint will be held on July 6, said the court.

A police complaint was lodged against AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi in Hyderabad over his decision to provide legal help to five arrested terror suspects while a petition seeking a sedition case against him was filed in a court in Meerut.

As Owaisi came under attack, BJP and JD(U) demanded action against him and his immediate arrest.

Slamming Owaisi over his decision to provide legal help to five men arrested by NIA in Hyderabad for allegedly being members of an ISIS module, the BJP accused him of “betraying” the country and sought action against him for “helping” the terror group.

Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh demanded immediate arrest of the Lok Sabha MP from Hyderabad and asked the TRS government to register a sedition case against the leader of the Hyderabad-based party. JD(U) spokesperson Ajay Alok also demanded that Owaisi be put behind bars.

Owaisi on his part said the offer of legal help was being “blown out of proportion” and that the courts can take a view.

In Hyderabad, K Karuna Sagar, a practising advocate, filed the complaint with Saroor Nagar police and sought registration of a case.

However, Saroor Nagar Police Station Inspector S Lingaiah told PTI tonight, “We have received the complaint against the Hyderabad MP. No case has been registered and we are seeking legal advise.”

Anil Kumar Bakshi, a member of UP Bar Council, in his petition seeking registration of a case against Owaisi for alleged offences including sedition charge alleged his remarks amounted to treason and promoted terrorism.

“Owaisi’s remark also shows that he is supporting terrorism,” he alleged.

Bakshi said he filed a complaint yesterday with Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate (ACJM) seeking filing of cases under IPC sections 114 (abetting the crime), 115 (abetment of offence punishable with death or imprisonment for life), 117 (abetting commission of offence), 121 (waging war against the country), 121A (conspiracy to commit offences punishable by section 121), 124A (sedition), 131 (abetting mutiny), 132 (abetment of mutiny), and 200 (using as true such declaration knowing it to be false).

Besides, sections 153 (promoting enmity between different groups), 332 (voluntarily causing hurt to deter public servant from his duty), 153A (act of promoting enmity between different groups), 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace) and 505 (statements conducing to public mischief) of the Indian Penal Code were also mentioned in the complaint.

The hearing on the complaint will be held on July 6, said the court.

Owaisi on Friday said his party would provide legal help to the youths arrested by the NIA on charges of involvement in an alleged ISIS terror module, but asserted his party does not support terrorism.

Senior BJP leader and Union minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi alleged that Owaisi is giving “oxygen” to terrorists and that he is seen as “standing with extremists”

“Owaisi is directly or indirectly helping the ISIS which had come up with a video in which it threatened to target India. This is betrayal of the country. On the one hand you condemn the ISIS and on the other hand you support those who are involved in such acts.

“The investigating agencies should take action against him within the legal framework. Those who support terrorism directly or indirectly should be condemned,” BJP National Secretary Shrikant Sharma said in Delhi.

In Hyderabad, Telangana BJP MLA T Raja Singh also demanded that the Centre derecognise the AIMIM party.

“Think over it… I request the chief minister(of Telangana) to ban MIM party and book sedition case against Asaduddin and arrest him immediately,” he told reporters.

In his complaint, Sagar alleged that “the stand of Asaduddin Owaisi and his remarks is boosting the morale of anti-nationals and giving oxygen to terrorists. Owaisi is directly or indirectly helping the ISIS which had come up with a video in which it threatened to target India and this is betrayal of the country”.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles