NGO'S Foreign Funding - A Security Threat

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
i have wealth of experience of the things i have seen since 2007. and i may bet that half of the prisoners of US, post#29, are there because of Cocaine/ Drugs related offences, check......... :facepalm: :usa:

from here, if we have a close look on the UK's/US's funded NGOs, then they look very similar to "Drug Agents", which has historic evidence also.......

here as discussed in the class as below, after looting India, smuggling of Heroine in India and then to China was the very first business of British :uk: :india: :china:

GDP on PPP by 18th century

GDP of India: $90,750mil

GDP of China: $82,800mil

GDP of "Total" Western Europe: $81,213mil

List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As discussed in the above class, this how "Industrial Output" of India fallen under British Control :facepalm:

Share of World Manufacturing Output, 1750 - 1900

(and i was just discussing the above discussion with few people around me in this computer center, "it looks like US/UK have given drugs to common public of India and Russia, both, who dont understand that i can't say wrong for those who may be good with me?" i need security, and for that at least 200 crore rupees is required at present, and i have those companies who may sponsor my geo-political experience straight away. Police has just done a 'ceiling' around mine so that no one may approach me, while even chinese companies have put $100million for 100 interviews? verbal communication i have with many since 2009 in Australia itself that my experience on geo-politics is worth closed to half billion dollar....... i have done few high level diplomatic works which is highly appreciated by many governments and their are many companies who may sponsor my hard work straight away? even daughters of billionaire came to me in Moscow last month but on morning they backed, as no one is allowed come closed to me, just to keep the things as it is, until the organizers may have covered up the crimes, they organized around me for so long in response to their geo-political losses, because of my excellent professional works in this side. and hence neither im allowed to sell my hard work on this side to these companies, hence im not in position to have proper security too this way......)

Last edited by a moderator:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
from here, if we have a close look on the UK's/US's funded NGOs, then they look very similar to "Drug Agents", which has historic evidence also.......

here as discussed in the class as below, after looting India, smuggling of Heroine in India and then to China was the very first business of British :uk: :india: :china:

(and i was just discussing the above discussion with few people around me in this computer center, "it looks like US/UK have given drugs to common public of India and Russia, both, who dont understand that i can't say wrong for those who may be good with me?" i need security, and for that at least 200 crore rupees is required at present, and i have those companies who may sponsor my geo-political experience straight away. Police has just done a 'ceiling' around mine so that no one may approach me, while even chinese companies have put $100million for 100 interviews? verbal communication i have with many since 2009 in Australia itself that my experience on geo-politics is worth closed to half billion dollar....... i have done few high level diplomatic works which is highly appreciated by many governments and their are many companies who may sponsor my hard work straight away? even daughters of billionaire came to me in Moscow last month but on morning they backed, as no one is allowed come closed to me, just to keep the things as it is, until the organizers may have covered up the crimes, they organized around me for so long in response to their geo-political losses, because of my excellent professional works in this side. and hence neither im allowed to sell my hard work on this side to these companies, hence im not in position to have proper security too this way......)

Foreign NGOs, the "Drug Agents"

Further to the above discussion, we may also have a look on the Economic Graph of the world since 18th Century, to understand how these "Drug Agents" of UK hollowed out India from inside, as below

=> List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

British mainly got control over India by 1818....

Marath Empire

The Maratha Empire (Marathi: मराठा साम्राज्य Marāṭhā Sāmrājya; also transliterated Mahratta) or the Maratha Confederacy was an Indian imperial power that existed from 1674 to 1818. At its peak, the empire covered much of what would become India, encompassing a territory of over 2.8 million km².[2] the Marathas are credited for ending the Mughal rule in India.[2]

Marathas remained the preeminent power in India until their defeat in the Second and Third Anglo-Maratha Wars (1805–1818), which left Britain in control of most of India. :uk:

Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we may also have a look on the social improvements in Independent India since 1947 as below. the comparison as below is considering 347million population in 1947 to 1.25 billion population at present. Youth Literacy Rate of India is expected at 90% by end this year :india:

The 15th official census in India was calculated in the year 2011. In a country like India, literacy is the main foundation for social and economic growth. When the British rule ended in India in the year 1947 the literacy rate was just 12%. Over the years, India has changed socially, economically, and globally. After the 2011 census, literacy rate India 2011 was found to be 74.04%. Compared to the adult literacy rate here the youth literacy rate is about 9% higher. :truestory:

Literacy Rate for India Population Census 2011

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
once we open mouth we then always have something more to say.......

here, if we have a look on the above graph carefully, then we find that till 1947, Britian, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc were part of one country, the Britain. and if we see this graph, economy size of the 'state' Britain increased on the expanse of the 'states' of India. the larger size/share of state of British economy since 1818 to 1950, and it had almost a similar decline of economy size of states of India,..... an almost "Linear Relation" we find between Britain and Indian Economy specially in between 1818 to 1900.....

(and after 1900, Britain wasted Indian wealth/talent in WW1 and WW2 so even in Indian economy continue to decline in between 1990 to 1947 also to pay for the war expanses of UK during that period:facepalm:. hence the British economic size was almost same in between 1900 to 1947, while Indian economy kept declining, have a close look on this graph..............)

and its very simple right now also. for example, if all the talents of Indian Subcontinent start developing techs for British industries only and then Britain starts selling those products at high price in India itself, then simply you will only do agriculture to pay for high price for luxury life of British. for example, how share of agriculture in Indian economy was around 61% at the time of freedom :rofl:

India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule

http://www.nber.org/papers/w10586.pdf

Last edited:

Free Karma

MHA suspects source, blocks funding to Amnesty India unit | The Indian Express

The home ministry has blocked funding of 300,000 pounds (Rs 3.09 crore) for Amnesty International India as the source of a third of that amount is a trust registered in the tax haven of Gibraltar, founded by a man of Indian origin who pleaded guilty to gambling fraud in the US.

While the Indian arm of the global human rights advocacy group sought government permission in 2012-13 to receive 200,000 pounds from Amnesty International in Britain, the source of the remaining 100,000 pounds was The Kusuma Trust, founded by Anurag Dikshit.Dikshit had pleaded guilty to gambling fraud and the US FBI had imposed a $300 million fine on him and another $105 million on his PartyGaming PLC, an Internet gambling firm, also registered in Gibraltar.

Amnesty International India does not have a Foreign Contribution Regulation Act registration, and hence approached MHA for clearance to receive funds from Kusuma. Amnesty had approached MHA in 2010 and 2011 to receive funds from abroad and the two requests were clubbed and the agency was allowed to receive 200,000 pounds from Amnesty International, London, in 2011.
But the new proposal to receive 100,000 pounds from Kusuma — which came with another proposal to receive 200,000 pounds from Amnesty International in Britain — was referred to the Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) for inquiry.
Amnesty, a Nobel peace prize winning organisation, primarily focuses on advocating and campaigning for human rights. It has been highly critical of Indian security agencies and the Indian government for their human rights track record.

In its strategy for 2011-14, The Kusuma Trust's website said, "Our mission is to facilitate and increase access to education and other life opportunities for children and young people, with the focus on the most economically disadvantaged."
Kusuma funds 10 organisations, all working in the field of education. Kusuma's annual report for 2013 also reveals that its key area of spending is education, with a focus on establishing tangible assets and research to improve education in India.
Reached for comment, a spokesman for Kusuma said in an e-mail response, "The trustees of the Kusuma Trust UK are proud to be supporting this important educational initiative; teaching the fundamentals of human rights in schools."
Amnesty India chief executive, Anantha Padmanabhan too said the funding proposal is for human rights education in India.
"At present Amnesty is engaged in 30 schools and we want to increase our reach to 300 schools. Kusuma's funding is only for this purpose and not for advocacy. Our human rights education initiative is well received in India and the fact that the National Human Rights Commission chairman and Vice President of India invited us to make presentations stand testimony to it," he told The Indian Express.

MHA sources, however, said reports from RAW and IB pointed out that Kusuma mainly worked in the area of education and this is "vastly different from Amnesty International's focus" and there is a "disconnect" with the nature of work of the trust and Amnesty.
The sources also said the MHA is planning to put Kusuma on the list of foreign donors who require prior approval from MHA to donate to Indian NGOs.
Finance Minister P Chidambaram had recently asked the home secretary to cancel the registration of NGO's allegedly misutilising foreign funds.
Subsequently, the MHA has also informed the Economic Intelligence Council that it has sent queries to 188 associations appearing in the list of the IB for allegedly misutilising foreign funds.
Also, the MHA has kept 27 foreign donors under observation and four foreign donors have been put under prior approval category. MHA has also referred six cases to the Central Bureau of Investigation and various state police forces.

Ajesh

SHould Investigate the FInancial Holdings of these Companies, their Parent COmpany, their CEOs, Surely there will be some connection to a Western Christian Mission. And as soon as you find it, Kick the F888k out of them and out of Country.

I got a Call from one of these NGO out to "Help Humanity in India". Care and Concern. On the First Day a lady called me and then started saying about a helpless Girl in Delhi who needs urgent Operation so she required money. I said i was not much interested initially. But she called me again and again and said i will give an Account Number and You just transfer these Money.

To All these Christian Missionaries - If You want to do a Social Work why the hell you want to force onto People and why the hell You want to extract Money. If somebody is willing he or she will automatically give it.

The Last Thing You know- there will be a Dozen Odds Amit Masih, Nancy Xavier, Albert Yohanna in a Slums after they do their "Social Welfare"

Kick the Hell Out of them.

pmaitra

All these <insert_some_random_name_here>peace NGOs are basically western backed organizations that are funded to stymie the development of emerging economies. While they continue with their dogma, and agitations, western mainstream news companies continue to peddle their conspiracy theories to defame the governments that try to put a reign on the activities of these NGOs.

IBSA

Country flag
Forbids greenpiss and others NGO of same kind.

They will demonstrate against the measure, do as Russia and take the opportunity to jail its militants.

They will radicalize, do as France and to sink their ships. Use greenpiss' ships as targets for Brahmos tests.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Forbids greenpiss and others NGO of same kind.

They will demonstrate against the measure, do as Russia and take the opportunity to jail its militants.

They will radicalize, do as France and to sink their ships. Use greenpiss' ships as targets for Brahmos tests.
:rofl: Good suggestions

Illusive

Country flag
Greenpeace rubbishes IB report that blamed it for stalling growth

The Greenpeace on Wednesday rubbished the Intelligence Bureau (IB) report that alleged that the organization is one of the foreign funded NGOs which are stalling development in India. The group said it was a conscious attempt by the country's premier intelligence agency to crush and stifle opposing voices in the civil society.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Greenpeace Bangalore has focused its attention only on Indian IT firms while staying mum on multinational IT firms, the report says.
IB report to PMO: Greenpeace is a threat to national economic security | The Indian Express | Page 2

Interesting.

So, Indian ITs are bad and MNC IT is good!

Did the IB inform the UPA Govt? After all, apart from the scams, these NGOs slowed down India's progress and development and brought UPA to disrepute that it has taken India down in a fatal tailspin.

How is it that this escaped Chidambaram, who is otherwise very averse to his reputation as a 'fabulous' Finance Minister being sullied.

Instead of heaping blame on P Mukherjee for the ills that India had to face, he would have done a yeoman's service if instead he has harnessed these disruptive NGOs and put them in their place.

Maybe the UPA may not have lost or faced the political ignominy that the Congress is staring at where they are not even able to claim for the Leader of the Opposition position.

Did the Greepeace organisation hold dharnas over the The Deepwater Horizon oil spill (also referred to as the BP oil spill, the BP oil disaster, the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, and the Macondo blowout)?

The oil flowed for 87 days. BP originally estimated a flow rate of 1,000 to 5,000 barrels per day (160 to 790 m3/d) and the total estimated volume of leaked oil approximated 4.9 million barrels (210,000,000 US gal; 780,000 m3) with plus or minus 10% uncertainty,

Oil had washed up on 125 miles (201 km) of Louisiana's coast and along the Mississippi, Florida, and Alabama coastlines. Oil sludge appeared in the Intracoastal Waterway and on Pensacola Beach and the Gulf Islands National Seashore. In late June, oil reached Gulf Park Estates, its first appearance in Mississippi. In July, tar balls reached Grand Isle and the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. In September a new wave of oil suddenly coated 16 miles (26 km) of Louisiana coastline and marshes west of the Mississippi River in Plaquemines Parish. In October, weathered oil reached Texas. As of July. 2011, about 491 miles (790 km) of coastline in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida were contaminated by oil and a total of 1,074 miles (1,728 km) had been oiled since the spill began. As of December 2012, 339 miles (546 km) of coastline remain subject to evaluation and/or cleanup operations.

It ruined the environment and to the flora, fauna, wetlands et al.

Where was Greenpeace?

All these NGOs, foreign funded or otherwise should be monitored very closely and funding made only through authorised channels and accounted for.

An Intelligence Bureau report has accused "foreign-funded" NGOs such as Greenpeace, Cordaid, Amnesty and ActionAid of "serving as tools for foreign policy interests of western governments" by sponsoring agitations against nuclear and coal-fired power plants across the country.

The NGOs, said to be working through a network of local organizations such as PUCL and Narmada Bachao Andolan, have negatively impacted GDP growth by 2-3%, claims the IB report sent to the PMO and other government agencies. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...evelopment-IB-report/articleshow/36411169.cms
As early as Apr 2003 this appeared
http://india.indymedia.org/en/2003/04/4501.shtml

Yet, he was made a Member of the NAC.

Here is what Shekhar Gupta opined
National Interest: The bleeding heartless
Shekhar Gupta : Sat Jun 01 2013, 01:52 hrs
http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/national-interest-the-bleeding-heartless/1123438/
Mander's reply
Disinformation and Journalistic Ethics: A Letter from Harsh Mander
JUNE 6, 2013
http://kafila.org/2013/06/06/disinformation-and-journalistic-ethics-a-letter-from-harsh-mander/
Note Mander's weak defence.

In the article, you have mentioned that Padma, the wife of a leading Maoist Ramakrishna, managed an orphanage run by the NGO Aman Vedika with which I am associated. The facts of the matter are as follows. In several cities, my colleagues and I are helping run 45 residential homes for the education and care of around 4000 homeless street girls and boys. There are about 20 such homes for street boys and girls in Hyderabad. For running these homes, as house mothers and home managers, it is our policy to give preference to single women, women survivors of domestic violence, and homeless and destitute women, so that the children's home also provides them a place of safety and healing. Under the name of Sirisha, a woman came to my colleagues in Hyderabad in the year 2008 saying she was estranged from her husband and only son and was in severe depression , and that she be given the chance to live among the children so that it would help her to heal. She requested initially for the chance to live in the home and volunteer her services. In time, when a position in the same home fell vacant, she was appointed as one of the home managers, because she performed her duties of child care well. No one had the faintest idea about her true identity. After more than 2 years with us, she applied for 10 days' long leave for the first time. A few days later, we heard from the newspapers that she was Padma, second wife of a Maoist leader, and she was arrested by the police in Odisha.
So, no checks are done when appointing house mothers?!

How callous are these NGOs. They give the care of children to any old person with a sob story without verifying their antecedents? Is that responsible action? Imagine the damage this Maoist woman have done to the children. Who can vouch that she did not indoctrinated them to rise against the State?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Greenpeace rubbishes IB report that blamed it for stalling growth

The Greenpeace on Wednesday rubbished the Intelligence Bureau (IB) report that alleged that the organization is one of the foreign funded NGOs which are stalling development in India. The group said it was a conscious attempt by the country's premier intelligence agency to crush and stifle opposing voices in the civil society.
I wonder if in the real world anyone accused admits their omissions.

If indeed they have been defamed, they should move court.

Let law and justice take its own course and let us see who has faulted.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
In 2011, NGOs in India received Rs 10,334 crore from overseas

Who are the NGOs in India with maximum funding in India? Which are the countries funding them? How many NGOs are registered under the law? Vicky Nanjappa finds out.

Following the Intelligence Bureau report that foreign-funded non-governmental organisations such as Greenpeace, Amnesty and ActionAid are serving foreign interests and pose a danger to national security, the overseas donations received by all NGOs have come under the scanner.

It appears that the IB report has really shaken up the administration and that they are now investigating all NGOs and their funding. According to available figures, the extent of funding is not small at all. Some 23,172 NGOs across India received foreign contribution amounting to Rs 10,997.35 crore in 2008-09. In 2009-10, some 22,275 NGOs received funds amounting to Rs 10,431.12 crore and in 2010-11, some 22,735 NGOs received Rs 10,334.12 crore.

According to the Foreign Funding Contribution (Regulation) Act, it is mandatory for NGOs to be registered under this law to receive funds from abroad. Figures reveal that only 38,436 associations are registered under the act, of which 21,508 groups have received funds amounting to over Rs 10,000 crore. NGOs in Delhi top the list with Rs 1815.91 crores. Tamil Nadu with Rs 1663.31 crores and Andhra Pradesh (Rs 1324.87 crores) come second and third in this list.

Explaining the dangers of receiving foreign funding, R Vaidyanathan, professor (finance) and UTI chair professor in the area of capital market studies at the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, says, "Many NGOs that do receive foreign funding are not covered under the Right to Information Act. Hence, finding information about their finances becomes difficult. Additionally, some groups don't even have websites, which only makes it more cumbersome to find out details about their finances."

He added, "Furthermore, foreign funding means the agenda of the NGO is being decided by foreigners. This is clearly evident from the issues being raised. A couple of years, everyone was talking about HIV, but today no one talks about it. Why? Has it been eradicated? Today, everyone has turned their focus on rapes, trying to portray to the world that the phenomenon is particular only to India. Greenpeace is quick to say no to coal, nuclear power and hydel power. Do they expect Indians to live on candle light? The poorest of the poor in India should be helped, provided with aid, but with Indian rupee and not US dollar."

An IB official, who was part of the team that prepared the report, adds that the NGOs which have come under the scanner have great purchasing power. "They pay off people to stage protests and their only intention is to hamper growth. They get obscene amounts of money and the agenda is set by the foreign countries that want to ensure that India is not self-reliant," he alleges.

He added that taking cognisance of the IB report, the Indian government is likely to set up a special team to look into the issue. The officer elaborated, "There is going to be no mercy shown to those who have fallen prey to foreign agenda and are trying to weaken India. They will need to come clean on their funding and we shall find out where they have received every single paisa from."

Currently the CBI is probing the funding received by the following NGOs:

NGO name

Tamil Nadu Muslim Munnetra Kazhagam

Coimbatore

Reach

Nilgiris

Abul Kalam Azad Islamic Awakening Centre

New Delhi

Khwaja Khushal Charitable Trust

Muzaffarnagar

Anjumane Hussamia Educational Association

Hyderabad

Vishwa Dharmayatan Trust

New Delhi

Shri Ratnesh Khandelwal

Mumbai

Heritage Foundation

Uttar Pradesh

IGEP Foundation

New Delhi

Samast Muslim Khalifa Sunnatwal Jamat Navsari

Gujarat

Evangelical Lutheran Church

Madhya Pradesh

Tuticorin Diocese Association

Tuticorin

In addition to this, another list of NGOs are being investigated by the respective state police forces. They are:

Rajasthan Harvest Ministries, Jaipur; Matsyagandhi Mahila Welfare Association, Andhra Pradesh; Madrasa Jamiyad Ravatul-e-Hat, Gujarat; Mount View Academy, Madurai, and Reach International Education and Social Welfare Trust, Tamil Nadu; Bhartiya Cattle Resource Development, New Delhi; Good Vision, Kanyakumari; Trust for Rural Uplift and Education, Tirunelveli; AID India, Chennai; Saccer, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu; and Centre for Promotion of Social Concern, Tamil Nadu.

Blacklisted NGOs

There are 833 NGOs which have been blacklisted, as they were found to be misusing funds. Of these, 192 were from Andhra Pradesh, 125 from Bihar, 83 from Tamil Nadu, 75 from Karnataka, 72 from Uttar Pradesh, 42 from Rajasthan and 35 from Kerala.

In addition to this, 32 from Orissa, 26 from West Bengal, 24 from Maharashtra, 23 from Delhi, 20 from Haryana, 18 from Manipur, 15 from Madhya Pradesh, 13 from Gujarat, 10 from Nagaland, eight from Jharkhand, five each from Mizoram and Himachal Pradesh, three from Jammu and Kashmir, two from Pondicherry and one each from Arunchal Pradesh, Assam, Chhattisgarh, Meghalaya and Uttaranchal.

Biggest donors

United States: Rs 3105.73 crores.

Germany Rs 1046.3 crores.

United Kingdom: Rs 1038.68 crores.

Biggest benefactors

Gospel for Asia Inc, USA: Rs 232.71 crores.

Fundacion Vicente Ferrer, Spain: Rs 228.60 crores.

World Vision Global Centre, USA: Rs 197.62 crores.

Biggest beneficiaries

World Vision of India in Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Rs 208.94 crores

Rural Development Trust, Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh: Rs 151.31 crores

Shri Sevasubramania Nadar Educational Charitable Trust, Chennai: Rs. 94.28 crores

In 2011, NGOs in India received Rs 10,334 crore from overseas - Rediff.com India News

Vishwarupa

Country flag

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
High time, high time!

And now put a complete full stop all the aid India receives annually.

Nothing happens for free, as they say no free lunches, and these NGOs end up promoting overseas governments interests. Media will shout, let them, in fact bring them under the scanner as well, they also have a lot of funding coming in from overseas sources.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I think all the NGO's must be thrown out....

It is high time that they go and preach their western masters about the IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN war...

They must also try to stop the infulence of NATO...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is a serious issue and NGO's are another name of black money channeling and doing illegal stuff. The biggest name is this Green Peace. These NGO's used to care about women specially in Kashmir and now going to NE states. How come they are not in UP???

Yesterday saw the Arnab's Show and this Mega Patkar was saying in a arrogant manner that she would tear down all the reports of these allegations of NGO's since its baseless. This is interesting since she dismissed any discussion and just want to destroy all evidences since the reality would come out.

So this NGO whore wants to say CBI and other Intelligence agencies are liar and she is a truth teller?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles