NGO report says that Maharashtra is now hindutva capital

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by ashdoc, Jan 18, 2016.

1. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

3. ashdoc

Quote From the above link------------------------------

maomao likes this.
  4. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

They know that Phadnavis has consolidated this position in Maharashtra.... this is a new racket to defame BJP (since there has been some pro BJP situations of late in light of Malta and the UP muslim riots)....

maomao likes this.
  5. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

These NGOs and MSM have lost their credibility. Such reports are worthy of been thrown into garbage bin.

Secular and Intolerance related agitations will not effect the voting patterns, only the work on ground and choice of good candidates matters.

maomao likes this.
  6. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

how is that when 60% maharashtra population is dalit or buddhist,

like @sydsnyper said its must be something about defaming bjp at maharashtra.

7. ashdoc

60 percent of marathi are not dalit > in fact a large proportion is maratha by caste .

8. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Nuvneet Kundu and salute like this.
  9. Keshav Murali

Keshav Murali Back to studies :( Senior Member

Wait, anything wrong with being "Hindutva"?

10. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

Majority Hindus are tolerant and they made this country secular.

That do not mean Hindus are readily available to be converted or give up their traditions. Hindutva is the one ideology which made this country moderate and tolerant. Tolerance, modernity, progressive ideas are inherent to Hindutva.

There is extreme right in every country and India is no exception.

Bahamut, Nuvneet Kundu and maomao like this.
  11. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Regular Member

"85 major anti-Christian incidents in 2015 claims NGO" :laugh: Yes, how dare these heathens question the one and only true gaaaaad of Christianity. See here the terminology this NGO report uses 'anti-christian incident', not 'attacks', 'riot', 'crime' but 'incident'. In theory any living and breathing pagan 'Hindu' commits anti-christian incidents in a day. If one slaps a pig of a missionary for insulting gods, it's an anti-christian incident. This comment of mine could also be categorized as 'anti-christian incident'.

12. LETHALFORCE

LETHALFORCE Moderator Moderator

This report means NGO's are not successful in maharastra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP, maomao, A chauhan and 1 other person like this.
  13. salute

salute Senior Member Senior Member

ngos are not successful at maharashtra probably because,

maharashtra maybe the most rich and prosperous state of india,

comparing to backward north,north east,north west,central indian states,

these states are not just economically backward but culturally too,

only farmer situation always makes chaos at maharashtra state politics,

and not to forget now mass caste or religious conversions are not that easy to get done,

maharashtra 307,713 km² is hugh state,

roughly equal to area of germany 357,168 km² ,

and with population of 114 million,

given this maharashtrians are pretty well educated comparing all the north of india,

maharashtra is well ahead at fields like education,opportunities,

that why maharashtra is not so easy for ngo.

LETHALFORCE likes this.
  14. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Exaggerated facts and counts by the idiotic NGO, and just have look at its name "The Catholic Secular Forum (CSF)".

Catholic and Secular at the same time :dude: :frusty:

LETHALFORCE and maomao like this.
  15. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

These churches have tried all kinds of tricks to convert Hindus. They realized that Indians of all flavors, rich, poor, educated, uneducated are used to idol worship. So, in order to inject their Christian religion into the society they started building temples of 'Mary Mata' basically a manifestation of their concept mother Mary into a new packaging, like the Kali mata that Hindus revere. The fun thing is that since the Abrahamics compromised with their own faith and made a pagan statue version of their deity, it has become difficult to convince the recently converted Hindus that she belongs to a non-Hindu religion. After spending so much money on conversion, compromising with their own faith, they realized that the Hindus didn't budge one bit in their spiritual essence despite being officially baptized; Not because they were proud Hindus or experts in Vedic theology, but the DNA of the Hindu society is inherently so receptive to ideas that if you present a new idea, it get's incorporated into Hinduism and becomes part of Hinduism, but the one who adopted the idea never ceases to be Hindu.

From a Hindu point of view, the newly introduced mata Mary was just another mata like Kali mata and Durga mata so they incorporated her into their faith. Christianity demands exclusivity but Hindus think 'what is the need to quit worshiping other gods to worship a new one? might as well worship all, what's the harm?'. On top of that, they will even go and get the Chinese Feng Shui charms, just in case. Christians might think they have converted them, maybe they have, but only on paper. Their DNA always remains Hindu, because this idea of exclusivity, and hostility towards non-conformists is alien to Hindustan. People can waste as much money on conversions as they want.

Hinduism acts as a shock absorber. They throw rocks at us with hostile intent, we catch the rock and say, "that's a nice rock, thank you for the gift"

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
  16. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Though I agree with what you said, still the case is not same for all the Hindus. Many get themselves converted, basically "low castes" for money and other facilities (not by the Christianity itself).

17. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

RSS did a huge rally in pune recently.

18. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

I know. I'm not saying that there aren't conversions happening. Of course there are, and people who used to call themselves Hindus till yesterday are calling themselves Christians after conversions. I was only giving a funny anecdote whereby the Christians had to compromise with their own faith and start building pagan style temples to make Hindus convert. In effect, the essence of Christianity is lost. When I say essence, I mean both, theological essence and the geopolitical essence. RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat once said that Hinduism has the capacity to engulf other religions, maybe this is what he meant. If dogmatic religions like Christianity have to bend their own rules to accommodate Hindus it shows that on a metaphysical level, the soul of the nation remains Hindu.

This also happened to Islamic invaders. The invaders were barbaric but in order to convert Hindus, they started to bend their own rules initially, and over a period Islam itself was changed into Sufism. These changes are slow and generational. One can't point them out immediately. But over a few decades, the new ideas get assimilated into society but as the new ideas affected Hinduism, Hinduism on its part also affected those new ideas and the amalgamation that is born still has a net-Hindu DNA. Maybe it continues to be called by a new name but the soul remains Hindu (ex Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Sufism). For that reason, 'engulfed' might be the most perfect word. You might think you are converting me and changing my ways, but when you look at yourself in the mirror a few centuries later, you will realize that it is actually I who has changed you and severed your links to your initial place of origin and instead of you convincing me to identify as an Arab, I have managed to convince you to identify as an Indian. After all, when the Ganpati music plays, everyone puts their hands up in the air and dances, do they not? ;)

Remember that scene from Karate kid?

[​IMG]

To a lay observer it appears as if snake is controlling the woman, but in reality, it is the woman who is controlling the snake. Hinduism is like that. So many oversmart people have invaded our lands and tried to behave like that snake, we have straightened them all.

I saw an MIM activist shouting slogans during elections. After shouting all sorts of unsavory things, the fellow got thirsty and rang our bell and said 'bhai thoda pani milega?'. That's what I mean by Hindu soul. He might be a muslim, someone might even have brainwashed him to believe that he is an Arab, but if he had been Arab, he wouldn't have asked a Kaffir for water. Deep down his soul is already Hindu, it's just that he is himself not aware of it so he puts on the superficial 'fancy dress' of a muslim (beard, 3/4th pant, language). Some day he will come to terms with it.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
  19. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Every state capital could've been a Hindu capital if its population is 80% Hindu/Sikh/Buddhist/Jain/ and depending on the ruling party is not pseudo secular,for ex Madhya Pradesh has only 1 Musalman MLA,Himachal has 00 and Punjab has 1,UP has no M MP in modi wave. (AFAIK)

Anyways all anti national NGO should be crushed like Saddam crushed Kurds.