News of the WS-15!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I would only recommend counter his or her argument with same treatment without getting into rough words.

The moment one crosses that line, He losses the argument.

==================

Their is complete blackout but anything glorious about China, This only gets to me to this conclusion.

armyofhind

Country flag
I would only recommend counter his or her argument with same treatment without getting into rough words.

The moment one crosses that line, He losses the argument.

==================

Their is complete blackout but anything glorious about China, This only gets to me to this conclusion.
Sir arguing with a troll on valid points is fruitless because the troll will continue with his trolling without paying any attention. End result is, that the thread will keep getting polluted.

Thats why I'm saying, best option is to ban.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Again, that is a very weak engine. But I am glad you are proud of it. The WS-10G and WS-15 are tagged at 160kn and 180kn respectively. It will be fun to see what all three engines power in the future!
Nah! I'm happy but not proud of it. India needs to make bigger engines.:biggrin2:

For WS series, I already know and I explained about our engine because you asked.
I like you Indx, but both you and I know that I am replying to Indian sour grapes about "copies" by pointing out the LCH/LUH that Indians used to compared to chinese "copies" are actually foreign parts screwdriver jobs.
Some proof provided for your baseless claim will be appreciated by me.:rolleyes:
The difference between say Z-19 and LCH is the Z-19 can't be embargoed since everything is made in China. The LCH is entirely dependent on outside supply chains.
:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
Can't you please refrain from saying of what you don't know?:facepalm:
LCH is only dependent for some weapon supplies because of shortage of Indian Ordnance Factories and pending projects. Besides weapons, entire LCH is MADE IN INDIA.
I'm not saying you can't be proud of it but don't use it as a way to denigrate Chinese aircraft as "copies" since Indian "design" is mainly use of foreign parts.
I'm not yet proud of it. Nor I will be till we have an engine of thrust of at least 98kN.

And I didn't use it to troll you. It was a response for your question.
Both China and India have many ToT projects but only Indians use ToT projects as a way to bash China as "copies." Sorry that is hypocritical sour grapes.
  1. I'm not one of those bashers. But I'm here on your thread for defending Indian Favour and bursting few myths what you are making up against Indian Capabilities.
  2. China has got way more ToT projects than India. Lucky! Just telling.
  3. India's major problem in engine is lack of Rhenium, a mineral which China, Russia and West have plenty. So, India's engine problem is somehow due to natural reasons also.;)

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
India has option for license production and ToT, Unlike China.

We don`t need to put a GSH-23-2 on LCH coz we have that only, But we can buy and then make in India as per our requirement.

And as obvious that for a prototype of two or three one cannot mass produce these equipment, We live in a capitalist and democratic country.

Can't you please refrain from saying of what you don't know?LCH is only dependent for some weapon supplies because of shortage of Indian Ordnance Factories and pending projects. Besides weapons, entire LCH is MADE IN INDIA.

Belagutti

Country flag
There was a two fire incident at the Chinese AECC Chengdu Engine Co. Ltd. Causalities uknown.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles