News of the WS-15!

armyofhind

Country flag
This is why you're trolling. You post pictures of Chinese hardware in the Chinese section which is welcome but then you taunt Indians about how they don't have anything to show and condescendingly ask for pictures. Then the whole thread goes to gutter with racial abuses from Indian side and continued mocking from yours. Please refrain from doing this again, I will report you to the mods as well.
Already I've done it. And even for pictures.. she or he whatever it is asks for pictures of things which are unthinkable in the Indian Context. Drone Footage? o_O

Is she or he crazy or what?

SexyChineseLady

I ask for Indian pictures because Indians talk so much about chinese "copies" like it was copied from Indians or something.

If you want to insult the Chinese with their many, many, many engine and airframe projects, you should at least have something as simple as a working killer drone. You don't even need a powerful engine like a WS-10A for a drone!

But I am sorry if you don't have pictures drones or aircraft powered by an Indian engine so I won't ask again.

But Indians should really shut up about "copies" and stuff like China was copying off of India or something. You are not white people like Europeans or Russians who should be complaining. Both Russians and Euros China do a lot of business with China so if China had "copied" them then they would embargo China. Sorry but Russia and Europe trade far more with China than India so no embargo equals no issue.

You see, white people like the Russians and Euros understand what an industrial base is. You cannot "copy" an aircraft like you copy a piece of paper. You need to build it. China builds aircraft.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I ask for Indian pictures because Indians talk so much about chinese "copies" like it was copied from Indians or something.

If you want to insult the Chinese with their many, many, many engine and airframe projects, you should at least have something as simple as a working killer drone. You don't even need a powerful engine like a WS-10A for a drone!

But I am sorry if you don't have pictures drones or aircraft powered by an Indian engine so I won't ask again.

But Indians should really shut up about "copies" and stuff like China was copying off of India or something. You are not white people like Europeans or Russians who should be complaining. Both Russians and Euros China do a lot of business with China so if China had "copied" them then they would embargo China. Sorry but Russia and Europe trade far more with China than India so no embargo equals no issue.

You see, white people like the Russians and Euros understand what an industrial base is. You cannot "copy" an aircraft like you copy a piece of paper. You need to build it. China builds aircraft.
Define white people, a lot of us ARE white people to a large extent genetically. So I guess, we're free to criticize then?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yes of course.
But subsequently we have developed one of the most successful AND cost effective space programmes anywhere in the world.
And that is on our own merit. No one else's.

So see the benefits of indigenous development?

And until now, R & D especially in weapons tech wasn't given much emphasis by the previous Khangress.
The reasons for that are multifarious.
But give this gov some more years in power, and I see the R&D taking some significant leaps ahead.
Well, to ignite fire you need a spark first. Instead of working on spark for next 50 years, we got it from Germany and USSR. Today, we are ahead of Germany.:)
Even China did the same.
You simply must not compare Indian and Chinese space program asChinese Space Program was initiated keeping military needs in mind, Indian Space Program was purely for scientific research but resulted in improved military capabilities.
ButIndians should really shut up about "copies" and stuff like China was copying off of India or something. You are not white people like Europeans or Russians who should be complaining. Both Russians and Euros China do a lot of business with China so if China had "copied" them then they would embargo China. Sorry but Russia and Europe trade far more with China than India so no embargo equals no issue.[/QUOTE]
I think India China trade is substantial and it's growing at a good pace to make India one of the largest trade partners of China. Nearly $100 billions. Though India is targeting even more ($500 billions) with US in upcoming decade.
Why? We have.:biggrin2:
Rudra:

(check out the flight line behind the Golden demo Mk.3)

LCH:

LUH:

Has operated in the heights of Siachin, the Deserts of Thar and everywhere in between and has proven itself as amongst the finest flying machines ever created and is constantly being refined (Mk.1, Mk.2, Mk.3, Mk.4 and beyond), not to mention it is the type flown by the Indian Air Force's display team (Sarang). I can understand the compulsion of some to diminsh this project but their motives are entirely transparent.

Siachin:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I think this must be enough for you. @SexyChineseLady
HAL’s LCH is a 5.5-tonne class combat helicopter. The helicopter is designed to carry out dedicated combat roles such as air defence. (HAL Photo)

LCH during its cold weather trials. (HAL Photo)

LCH fires rockets in weaponized configuration. (HAL Photo)

LCH during hot and high altitude trials. (HAL Photo)

LCH during its cold weather trials. (HAL Photo)

LCH during its hot weather trials. (HAL Photo)

Prototype of LUH took off on 06.09.2016 12:15 hrs for 15 mins, marking first flight

So, now you know about Indian Helos.
Next time open our threads instead of asking.for Indian pictures on Chinese thread. Or mods will ban both you & me.

SexyChineseLady

I actually asked for pictures of a flying Indian engine testbed and an Indian plane powered by an Indian engine.

I am glad you have something to be proud of in the LCH!

But to the outside world, the LCH is a very irrelevant and weak system. It, like its Dhruv parent, is mainly an off-the-shelf Eurocopter helo. Indian "design" is really nothing more than picking the western components on the European market and then screwdriving it together.

HAL's claim that the Dhruv is indigenous has been challenged by Comptroller and Auditor General of India, who reported that "...90% of the value of material used in each ALH is still imported from foreign suppliers".

The Dhruv also has a very, very, very poor record where nearly all of the exported aircraft were grounded in the handful of foreign nations it was sold/gifted after 4 out of just 7 Dhruvs failed in Ecuador!

The LCH has pretty much the same level of foreign components and the same faulty base as the Dhruv. But even if its outside partners like Germany's MBB (air frame), France's Turbomeca (engines) and Israel (the sensor suite) can stabilize the helo, the LCH is a singularly unambitious design as a lightweight attack copter that lacked armour and protection. In the rest of the world, the LCH would be considered a scout.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

This is a better scout attack helo that doesn't depend on foreign parts like the LCH.

The WZ-19!

There are many, many Z-19 (and Z-10) in service.

But only 4 LCH built? That is not a very useful number at all! But I like how you post many pictures of the same four over and over :india:

Last edited:

republic_roi97

Country flag
This is a better scout attack helo that doesn't depend on foreign parts like the LCH.

The WZ-19!

There are many, many Z-19 (and Z-10) in service.

But only 4 LCH built? That is not a very useful number at all! But I like how you post many pictures of the same four over and over :india:
Prove that its better than LCH which has even interested the Japanese and happens to be the highest flying attack helicopter. And just 4 of them built because it has been just a few weeks ever since they entered LSP stage, over 150 have already been ordered. Your chinese products like the JF-17 three of which crashed within 2 weeks time are shit. Most of your products are nothing but junk that works on the ideology of spray and pray where you believe in quantity and not quality. You are just here to basically rant on us and to, somehow, justify your POV with baseless posts.
Tell me about when is your under construction russian hard-to-copy aircraft carriers of future gonna be ready ? They're not even launched yet.
Tell me how good are your nuclear submarines which got detected hard by americans and have been called as a submarine with 70s nuclear reactor tech. LOL.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I actually asked for pictures of a flying Indian engine testbed and an Indian plane powered by an Indian engine.
By HTFE 25kN engine, SEPCAT Jaguar can be powered. It could even power a twin engined LCA. Now, practical depends upon what we need and want to do. Nobody will do mindlessly of what they are capable of.

Yes, currently there's no Indian Plane in service or testing which uses Indian engine. There can be one twin engined but it's a waste of time to make it instead of further research. You can stop here.
But to the outside world, the LCH is a very irrelevant and weak system. It, like its Dhruv parent, is mainly an off-the-shelf Eurocopter helo.
Wrong, LCH has way better durability and adaptability against extreme environment. It's further a modified Rudra to reduce cross section and not any Euro design.
Indian "design" is really nothing more than picking the western components on the European market and then screwdriving it together.
Now, I can say same.
LOL, Z-10 itself was designed by Kamov.:D
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...z-10-attack-helicopter-based-on-kamov-383147/
Be careful because if you say, I can prove with pictures madam.
From China's first helicopter:
Z-5

A copy of
Mi-4

To latest:
Chinese 312E:

And Europcopter MH65C:

And so are Chinese attack helicopters derivated from here. India only initially took German assistance in Dhruv and doing entire designing itself since then unlike PRC.:D
HAL's claim that the Dhruv is indigenous has been challenged by Comptroller and Auditor General of India, who reported that "...90% of the value of material used in each ALH is still imported from foreign suppliers".
Depends on production line capacity (Industry), not technology because sometimes requirement goes beyond factories can produce and 6 years have passed since then.
The Dhruv also has a very, very, very poor record where nearly all of the exported aircraft were grounded in the handful of foreign nations it was sold/gifted after 4 out of just 7 Dhruvs failed in Ecuador!
Now, this is going beyond the joke. Why anybody else is not retiring their helo?
I can post pictures of these "unsafe" Indian machines being used in disasters and war zones. Peru has even ordered.

As far as Ecuador is concerned, they even crash American and European choppers, a perfect crash record. Will I start calling those obsolete too?:D India had offered training to their pilots and maintenance which they denied but others didn't.

As a result, crashed. Dhruv is used to fly President of some countries which is enough to say about it's quality.:biggrin2:
The LCH has pretty much the same level of foreign components and the same faulty base as the Dhruv.
Care to explain those faults from Dhruv. Then, care to explain in LCH which has highest durability, range, power etc., it's way way powerful than any other light helo in world.
For protection etc., LCH is not even complete yet. Comment when it will be.
But even if its outside partners like Germany's MBB (air frame), France's Turbomeca (engines) and Israel (the sensor suite) have stabilize the helo, the LCH is a singularly unambitious design as a lightweight attack copter that lacked armour and protection. In the rest of the world, the LCH would be considered a scout.
LOL, China getting direct Transfer of Technology (ToT) from Eurocopter and Airbus is it's industrial power but India's Joint Ventures somehow are foreign paintjobs.:rofl:
You yourself are confused lady.

SexyChineseLady

Nope, you Indians rant in the China Watch with your sour grapes and racist replies. I reply with pictures and a reasonable explanation of why your LUH/LCH are really just off-the-shelf screwdriver projects.

For example, even something as simple as the gun on the LCH is foreign. It is a French M621 cannon and resides in a French Nexter turret. No, I highly doubt an East Asian country like Japan with a far higher industrial base would need the LCH which is screwdrivered with Euro parts anyways.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Nope, you Indians rant in the China Watch with your sour grapes and racist replies. I reply with pictures and a reasonable explanation of why your LUH/LCH are really just off-the-shelf screwdriver projects.

For example, even something as simple as the gun on the LCH is foreign. It is a French M621 cannon and resides in a French Nexter turret. No, I highly doubt an East Asian country like Japan with a far higher industrial base would need the LCH which is screwdrivered with Euro parts anyways.
Name one chinese helicopter with its indigenous design and developed products. Name one.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Nope, you Indians rant in the China Watch with your sour grapes and racist replies.
Words can be rant but pictures can't.
If do more talk less is our motto, do more steal less must be your motto.

And tell me, where I have gone racist?:mad:
I reply with pictures and a reasonable explanation of why your LUH/LCH are really just off-the-shelf screwdriver projects.
And I just countered with arguments.
For example, even something as simple as the gun on the LCH is foreign. It is a French M621 cannon and resides in a French Nexter turret.
Yes, so? o_O
Plenty of things China can't produce and imports. India being a decade or more behind uses imported gun. Plus, though India can make the turret and gun, India even has own EW suit, it's required for army as LCH will be their frontline helicopter. LCH is not India's last helicopter, we can demonstrate our parts somewhere else.
No, I highly doubt an East Asian country like Japan with a far higher industrial base would need the LCH which is screwdrivered with Euro parts anyways.
Only weapons. Though, it's still better than stealing designs without paying for copyrights.

SexyChineseLady

By HTFE 25kN engine, SEPCAT Jaguar can be powered. It could even power a twin engined LCA.
Again, that is a very weak engine. But I am glad you are proud of it. The WS-10G and WS-15 are tagged at 160kn and 180kn respectively. It will be fun to see what all three engines power in the future!

LOL, China getting direct Transfer of Technology (ToT) from Eurocopter and Airbus is it's industrial power but India's Joint Ventures somehow are foreign paintjobs.
I like you Indx, but both you and I know that I am replying to Indian sour grapes about "copies" by pointing out the LCH/LUH that Indians used to compared to chinese "copies" are actually foreign parts screwdriver jobs.

The difference between say Z-19 and LCH is the Z-19 can't be embargoed since everything is made in China. The LCH is entirely dependent on outside supply chains.

I'm not saying you can't be proud of it but don't use it as a way to denigrate Chinese aircraft as "copies" since Indian "design" is mainly use of foreign parts.

Both China and India have many ToT projects but only Indians use ToT projects as a way to bash China as "copies." Sorry that is hypocritical sour grapes.

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
Note to mods again.
Continuous trolling in the garb of supposed technical points. Actually a load of bullshit betraying a serious lack of awareness.

Trolling on the very same points and using the same language which this individual was earlier protesting against.

Please look into it and ban. Polluting the thread with troll posts. Reported already by me twice.
Open note to mods here.

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad
@tarunraju
@Kunal Biswas

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles