Newly-wed couple attacked in public in Tamil Nadu, Dalit husband killed

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by pmaitra, Mar 16, 2016.

1. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Newly-wed couple attacked in public in Tamil Nadu, Dalit husband killed

[​IMG]
    Kausalya being treated at Udumalpet government hospital on Sunday. (Photo: DC)

DingDong likes this.
  3. Panjab47

Panjab47 सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫| Banned

Lol nice, about time. Yes bong have fun trying to make Sikhs & Rajputs fire & destroy their blood.

Jai Hind
    Tamil Nadu Zindabaad

4. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

@pmaitra I fail to understand what do these low-lives achieve by killing their own blood, destroying lives of others and in the process destroying their own lives. I know many people who are acquaintances and family members of both genders who married outside caste and are leading a really happy life.

If anybody has a problem, in worst case scenario, they can simply break ties and be done with it.

Seems like both the boy and the girl were pursuing their studies and decided to get married. Common sense says that parents must have spent lakhs of Rupees in fees and support. And this is where I would like to play devil's advocate. A person who is not financially independent has got no rights to enjoy the fruits of "freedom and liberty". Freedom is not absolutely "free".

Abhijat and pmaitra like this.
  5. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

In this case killing only complicates the problem.
    There are so many ways to punish people who do not fall in line. The most common sense way being cutting the flow of cash.
    Wonder what made the family members so desperate.

DingDong likes this.
  6. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

A Blot on Progressive and Rising India which brag about being a future super power.

Bangalorean likes this.
  7. pmaitra

Best post in the thread. Agree 100%.

8. Panjab47

@Bornubus you disgrace the dogras with that statement.

They should have killed girl too, that's fair. I know of cases where neither side lodged complaint when both are killed.

@DingDong there's something called honor, living in Dilli you may have forgotten what this is. You are forgiven,

@spikey360 Probably because they already married, I don't see what's wrong in this though.

Why is government supporting dalit with stated intention of 'destroying Savarna' ?
    That is discrimination too, when India was poor Savarna & Avarna were both poor.

Today it's rising so both rising, they get reservation. If they go for our women they get jannat.

--
    @pmaitra this is TN how do you know 'dalit' wasnt a christian? Seeing rohit story who knows,

Do you support christian/muslim melechas (lower than 1000 chandals) marrying Hindu girls?
    Being a bengali, you probably do.
    --
    Past marriage within jaati or anything else, marriage must require approval of parents from both sides. Otherwise state should not support it,

That's how it was, that's how it will be. Whether that means democracy changes into that, or the local commanders of dif areas during civil war enforce it, Idk.

Depends on what direction the illiterate majority like those posting against this in this thread, decide.

Jai Hind

9. pmaitra

@Panjab47, I posted the news as is. What do you want me to do? Change it and modify it?

Sorry, I don't do such things.

10. Panjab47

@pmaitra what about this part?
    Commentary:
    It is about time to introduce the firing squad. This is the only way to make the caste chauvinists fall in line.

Bornubus likes this.
  11. Bornubus

Punjab my friend, the groom was Hindu in case you haven't noticed.

There are other ways,why don't the Bride family disown them in these cases instead of killing a Hindu,who are already facing the onslaught of Vatican and Macca.

Besides you are mistaken South with North India caste distinct are blurred in SA compared with North.Here we have Only two so called varna Brahman and others with zero Kshatriya.

12. Panjab47

@Bornubus I see it as good either way because you need united Hindus. He's not a hindu if he's trying to do western love marriage & disrupt his society.

The girl survived, so will still be able to have kids; men are expendable.

We're the leaders of this society, people should & do emulate us. There's no need to question what a Jatt, Rajput, Dogra or Khatri would do in this situation. So why tell lower varna to 'disown'. You cannot disown dishonor, only wash it in blood.

Someone trying to steal your woman, is same as someone trying to take off your Turban.

@pmaitra remember, hanging & other worse punishments didn't stop Jeona Morh Jatt or Sucha Singh Jawanda.

So have fun with your progressivism, you live in USA while you promote bengali nihilism in the Motherland.

13. pmaitra

That is clearly marked commentary. The news article does not say the guy was Christian. Again, can't modify the news article.

14. Panjab47

@pmaitra doesnt show me that in news article, when I click link in firefox. So I thought you said it,

W/e India's not gonna change, Hindus are not gonna sit down & let themselves go extinct.

Idc if you delete all my posts except 1st one for thread clean-up.

15. pmaitra

Hindus have been going extinct since the times when Varnashram (meritocracy) was replaced with Casteism (nepotism).

In the days of Chandragupta Maurya, India extended to the Hindu Kush. Where is India now?

When war fighting is limited to a quarter of the population, this is what happens. It is time to toss this caste nonsense into the dustbin. If Indians cannot unite, it will fall rapidly.

Abhijat likes this.
  16. VaghaDeva

VaghaDeva The Wise Wolf

Also because low castes could be brought to fight on pakistani/jihadi/naxal side by fooling them into thinking that if they side with them and choose communism/jizzlam they will be free from Brahman oppresion

17. Bornubus

Oh my poor sir,just because you are Bengali Christian you are making these sweeping statement and claiming a billion plus Hinduism to go extinct.

Let me remind you there was no political India before 1947 thus your statement about Mauryan India (Hinduism) as far as Afghanistan is void.

This is political India we are talking about with united Hindus meaning a Kannada or Assamese would fight for Indian sovereignty just a Rajasthani or a Himachali.

Tell me can you imagine this before 1947 ?

If that was the case Hindus were never be defeated in Panipat or Tarain.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  18. pmaitra

Hinduism has lost territory because defending the country was restricted to certain castes. There was a time when people became a Brahmin due to his conduct. Then it morphed into becoming a Brahmin by birth. Same thing with Kshatriyas.

If birthright indeed translated to real life capability, then Parshuram could not have destroyed the Kshatriyas multiple times. This happened after Satya Yug. That means, the corruption of the Vedic religion had already started.

Politics has been part of India in the Mauryan times. Puru fought alone, and lost. Chandragupta formed clever alliances, and forged a massive Empire.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    DingDong and garg_bharat like this.
  19. Bornubus

Lol @ extinction of Hinduism

11012426_1109498762399605_409547332400143803_n.jpg

OneGrimPilgrim and Panjab47 like this.
  20. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

The caste system is the biggest problem in Hinduism. I have argued with Pundits several times why they do not speak against it. The real problem is Pundits themselves are ignorant of Veda, and are dependent on income from superstitious people. Pundits are afraid that if they speak, the source of income will dry.

The preachers ("dharm ke dhekedar") also shun this topic largely again due to profit motives and ignorance.

The classes of Hinduism are by education and temperament, NOT BY BIRTH. Any teacher or scientist can be considered a Brahmin. Any soldier or policeman can be considered a Kshatriya.

Change in Hindus is very slow.

21. LondonParisTokyo

LondonParisTokyo Regular Member

Change in Hinduism will come from two places. Strong political will to clamp down HARD on atrocities such as the one committed by these "miscreants" (a far too gentle term). Second, from within the Hindu community. It is imperative for educated Hindus to step up and get their own on board as well. Anybody even mildly educated about the Hindu dharm knows that caste is not native to Hinduism. I don't care what Bengali Christian thinks otherwise. Many years back I read the Upanishads. Is there any caste in that which is casteless? Is Ramayana not a book revered, yet written by a "low-caste"?

Also, this topic is unfairly demonizing Hindus. Nobody knows who it was. It could've been a "dalit" christian for all anybody knows. Just my 4 cents.

pmaitra likes this.