New uniform for Air India cabin crew in the offing

Is there really any need of putting Khaki in Uniform?

• Yep, it's our national dress buddy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bahamut

Oh yeah. Try using Black or Grey in the hot Indian summer. :hitwall: There is a reason why Khaki was selected for India by the British. It does not absorb sunlight as much.
More ideally white can be used but knowing the dust in India its impossible to wash it everyday.
But Khaki for cabin crew is completely idiotic.
The colour is fine but the dress for Police does need a redesign

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
T

There are very proffessional officersbut there are some bad apple , lets hope there is a clean up
Rot runs even deep. Even the current CAG is involved in taking bribes, as has been hinted by VK singh. I think even the CAG is from IAF. In fact it is this same CAG who had caused a big storm in the media after his deliberately alarmist revelations claiming that India is facing shortage of ammunition. It is a proper stooge doing his master's bidding. This entrenched lobby just keeps working to make sure India buys more and more foreign armaments.

Bahamut

Rot runs even deep. Even the current CAG is involved in taking bribes, as has been hinted by VK singh. I think even the CAG is from IAF. In fact it is this same CAG who had caused a big storm in the media after his deliberately alarmist revelations claiming that India is facing shortage of ammunition. It is a proper stooge doing his master's bidding. This entrenched lobby just keeps working to make sure India buys more and more foreign armaments.
Well weI ask my sources they say there is a shortage of ammo but is being screws very slowly and astir corruption ,it is every where

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles