New Russian Member

SGRU

Hi welcome to forum...

Can u post in details how russian gov works

Is russia a fedaration of states or nations.what is russian consitution ??? does each state has its own consitution like americans ???
hey well, its a federation of states- you may call it "provinces" like Chechnya - its technically part of the russian federation yet it is its own "province".i dont think we have a constitution- not that i am aware of :p, local states do have laws that vary from gun control to protests to etc. In regards to the government, if you want something done- you have to involve putin- other wise things will not get done, sad to say but people are less motivated then when they find out that putin knows, then work resumes 200% - just like in the case of the new cosmodrome vostochny

pmaitra

hey well, its a federation of states- you may call it "provinces" like Chechnya - its technically part of the russian federation yet it is its own "province".i dont think we have a constitution- not that i am aware of :p, local states do have laws that vary from gun control to protests to etc. In regards to the government, if you want something done- you have to involve putin- other wise things will not get done, sad to say but people are less motivated then when they find out that putin knows, then work resumes 200% - just like in the case of the new cosmodrome vostochny
Which republic are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Welcome to forum, SGRU.
Have fun here.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hi welcome to forum...

Can u post in details how russian gov works

Is russia a fedaration of states or nations.what is russian consitution ??? does each state has its own consitution like americans ???
Broadly there are Oblast (provinces) and Respublika (republics). There are also krai (territories; same as oblasts) and federal cities.

Republics have constitution and they have their own language which will be co-official with Russian. A republic is meant to be the (historical) homeland of one or more ethnicities. But in most republics ethnic Russians are a majority.
The republics have a varying degree of autonomy. Chechnia for example, almost is independent; Kadyrov can do anything within chechen republic, provided he doesn't lock horns with Moscow.
So for example after the terrorist attack that happened last week in Chechnia, Kadyrov apologized to Putin essentially saying that he had let Moscow down. Putin told him that he (kadyrov) had nothing to worry about and that he did his best.

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
Welcome Russian friend....you are coming from a great and friendly nation...please feel free and comfortable to share your views.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
i am hopeting the deal with sukhoi will get signed and that india dose not buy the rafaels and focus on "5th gen domestic weapons"

the french are like a snake- too sneaky, when fgfa will be given into indian hands they can use that to create new planes as well
Any change in last 6 months?

The Rafale fighter jet of the French Air Force has landed at Jodhpur for their first ever outing in the Indian subcontinent just when the Defence Ministry is gearing up to take forward price negotiations for purchasing 126 of the combat jets for the Indian Air Force. With Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government settling in, hope has lightened up the sky for the IAF, which is eager to expand its fighter fleet with the induction of the French fighters.

The negotiations for what is often described as the "mother of all deals" is expected to pick up steam later this month when officials are scheduled to meet again to finalise the contract.

Deal hope floats as Rafale jets land in Jodhpur : India, News - India Today

And any talk about Typhoon?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles