Rashna

Country flag
It doesn't matter, i have noticed that very few who open an intro thread actually stick around... You don't know what happened to me in my intro thread, and i am still around, this gang of hooligans is after me from my intro days.

LOL .................... why is it that every time a new member joins and opens up a thread, we turn it into playground and scare the newcomer away :shock::shock:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum.... You won't learn anything about Indian culture on this forum though. The members here have an allergy towards being "cultured".
What sort of a reply is this. I thought you were better than this.

Rashna

Country flag
the enlightened also said the same thing... why are u picking only on me? And what about all those who were trolling here later...Check out their posts and then talk... If trolling is such a big issue then most threads are being trolled... and i am not the only one doing it. If u have suddenly decided to be partial to the hooligan gang that is your choice but i genuinely think that nobody can learn about indian culture here.

A guy wants to interact with Indians here and you are trolling in his introduction thread !!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
What sort of a reply is this. I thought you were better than this.
You expected too much from HER. :lol:

We can still tolerate Pakis but not such people who insult their own country and people. DFI would go to low levels with such members.

This forum would not attract new members from other countries if they see such low level posts and get a different image of "Indian Culture".

I wonder why this member is here still.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
the enlightened also said the same thing... why are u picking only on me? And what about all those who were trolling here later...Check out their posts and then talk... If trolling is such a big issue then most threads are being trolled... and i am not the only one doing it. If u have suddenly decided to be partial to the hooligan gang that is your choice but i genuinely think that nobody can learn about indian culture here.
I am not going by the opinion of the people here ..... I will also report the enlightened guys posts.

Rashna

Country flag
Its your choice... I haven't said anything that is out of the ordinary... this website is about individual people who do not necessarily represent the culture of India.

indiandefencefan

Country flag
I think this argument has gone on long enough on the wrong thread @sob please close this thread.
If you guys want to argue so much you do so on the chit chat thread.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Its your choice... I haven't said anything that is out of the ordinary... this website is about individual people who do not necessarily represent the culture of India.
Then what they represent?

Rashna

Country flag
Their own views at the most, will you take the brunt for somebody else's garbage?
That is why every website, media outlet, forum carries a disclaimer clause..

Then what they represent?

prohumanity

Country flag
Why people pick on you ? May be you are the lightening rod ? Stimulating peoples emotions and thoughts !

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Rashna is suffering from personality disorder and has become an attention seeker. She needs to bring in her illogical arguments in every thread. When shown the fallacy, she brings out her victim card and cries about discrimination to cover her stupidity.

This thread is a great display of her attention seeking behaviour where without any intimidation she brought up an unconnected issue and now playing victim card again.

Moral of the story- ignore her!

Rashna

Country flag
It wasn't me but the enlightened one who brought it up. I instantly agreed with his view and echoed it.... for that and for my self expression if you want to keep on targeting me its your wish... If you want to ignore me, even that is fine, I have absolutely no issues whatsoever... I have put some members on ignore and believe me its the best thing about this forum, the ignore member option.
BTW why could you not have just ignored me and not written this lil piece here? :blah: Heard about practicing what you preach??

@Rashna is suffering from personality disorder and has become an attention seeker. She needs to bring in her illogical arguments in every thread. When shown the fallacy, she brings out her victim card and cries about discrimination to cover her stupidity.

This thread is a great display of her attention seeking behaviour where without any intimidation she brought up an unconnected issue and now playing victim card again.

Moral of the story- ignore her!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why people pick on you ? May be you are the lightening rod ? Stimulating peoples emotions and thoughts !
Nah... she is the rotting garbage which is giving only STINK everywhere at the moment she entered DFI.

Members can't tolerate it and have to openly tell.

If stinky psychopath members like those are tolerated then this forum is gonna go to drain.

She is a "problem child" picking up fights everywhere with illogical crap.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles