New Member Sandy_3126

sandy_3126

Have been following this forum for a while now, thought it was time to join in the hope of some positive discussions and gaining some knowledge.

H.A.

Welcome to the forum. Sandy

Which division of HAL did you work in?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Welcome To DFI Sandy..

I know you in other defence forums..

Stands for 3126 is...?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. I am sure your expertise will be of great value here.

sandy_3126

I was not aware of the acquisitions on Idf, after reading about it on the members section I am truly shocked. I was on that forum and was a thinktank there, its about time i joined the right forum. I wonder, if all the other posters of idf know what they are actually dealing with there.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I was not aware of the acquisitions on Idf, after reading about it on the members section I am truly shocked. I was on that forum and was a thinktank there, its about time i joined the right forum. I wonder, if all the other posters of idf know what they are actually dealing with there.
Good that you came to know about it sooner. Many Indians still join that forum thinking its run by an Indian but it still run by Pakistanis to this day. Please let others on that forum know about this 'deception'.

sandy_3126

Good that you came to know about it sooner. Many Indians still join that forum thinking its run by an Indian but it still run by Pakistanis to this day. Please let others on that forum know about this 'deception'.
Sir, In all honesty i dont have an issue if a forum is run by a pakistani, german or a martian, what upsets me is the falseflag nature of the administrator. It is clear from their website that it is a sister-site to pdf under wdn, but apparently it was claimed that the management was separate from that of pdf (assumed indian).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles