New Indian Policy: If Pak strikes, We will hit back! Deep inside their heart

bennedose

If we can compute our way to Mars we can compute our designs and yield in our labs. Not to mention we have tested our nukes not once but twice to have good amount of data at our disposal. Remember the word is tested, unlike Pakistan who detonated something they had got from China or may be assembled in Pakistan, to sooth its national ego..
I have no doubt this is true - and although much of this has been discussed on BRF continuously - some of the most interesting stuff I read on DFI and I cross posted my comments on BRF - here is the post
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?p=1849042#p1849042

Meanwhile, regarding testing of delivery - has anyone read this?
Inspiring leadership in Pokharan
The year was 1989 and the Prithvi missile being developed by the DRDO was in its initial test phase then. A certain component in the missile head was to be evaluated for its operation and the Indian Air Force was asked whether the missile could be carried, under slung beneath a helicopter, and dropped from a height of four kilometers at the Pokharan firing range in the desert of Rajasthan. The requirement was indeed extraordinary, as such a mission had not come the Indian Air Force’s way earlier. The test team of our premier Aircraft Systems and Testing Establishment at Bangalore got down to doing the calculations and came up with an executable plan. The DRDO would need to make a 25 feet high stand to support the two odd tonne test vehicle; a Mi-17 helicopter would hover above it, pull it vertically out and then climb to the required altitude for the drop. This writer was fortunate to be asked to be the pilot and team leader for the trial.

pmaitra

I have no doubt this is true - and although much of this has been discussed on BRF continuously - some of the most interesting stuff I read on DFI and I cross posted my comments on BRF - here is the post
http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?p=1849042#p1849042

Meanwhile, regarding testing of delivery - has anyone read this?
Inspiring leadership in Pokharan

Can you please brief a bit about the object being dropped? It is a dummy warhead meant to penetrate into the ground?

BTW, I saw some serious technical discussion there. Very good stuff.

I remember, in the US, they had a competition to make a inter-planetary lander, and one of the winners had made a lander which had a fuel tank made of some Lithium-alloy that was imported from Russia.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Or India and China have decided not to hit eachother's mainland rather proxies in the neighboring countries. So Pak may become battle zone for India and China.

Ind4Ever

y would we do something like that now......whole world favouring us to be the manufacturing hub of world n replace china
We won't do it as of now . But it's clear we must have to complete our Nuclear weapon programme and sign International nuclear treaty and become part of larger group . My guess is we might do it in next 9 years if BJP stays in power and we will be more self sufficient and more powerful to avert impacts of any economic bans.

Once we complete Thermonuclear Bomb and Neutron Bomb we will nullify Pakistans Nuke black mail. ..

Ind4Ever

India so far only defended whenever Pakistan attacked on Indian soil. Its always hard to go and fight in land of opposite side. You were lucky in east Pakistan because you had full local supports because of internal conflicts and west Pakistan was far away from east Pakistan so Pakistani forces were fighting with two enemy. Its easy to fight in your own land especially when your military is fourth time bigger in numbers but yea you are welcome to attack on Pakistan..make it real as i said before empty vessels make more noises.
Even if you welcome us to attack you we won't !!! Because we are not psychopath like some who keeps worry about killing someone for no reason .

And look at your argument once again (Effect of Pakistan education) :

Your logic : Pakistan was beaten to pulp because it's hard for one to invade others ... BUT INDIA GOT LUCKY by successfully doing it dividing Pakistan permanently. ..

Wow. . .

And don't even wish for Indian Army invasion of Pakistan .We already did it. I won't keep educating you on real history . Help yourself . But once we decide there won't be Pakistan but 4 smaller countries. ..1 or 2 with India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles