New Hate campaign against the Ahmadiya Community

Discussion in 'China' started by sob, Jun 9, 2011.

1. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Ahmadiya community fit to be killed, says pamphlets in Pak

utubekhiladi likes this.
  3. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

Some one said karma is such a female dog.

These guys wanted a separate country, this is nothing new. The hate against them is from the beginning. Let them reap what they have sown.

4. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince Regular Member

True, it was ahmediyas who first supported the concept of pakistan and shifted there in hordes.....Moreover, it was Ahmediyas and Shias who instigated poor and illiterate Punjabis and Sindhis to raid Hindu and Sikh homes, and loot their belongings and take their women as "Maal-e-Ganimat" (Islamic concept used to take non-muslim women forcefully as their right)....There is this less talked incident where around 900 Hindu/Sikh women were paraded naked on the streets of Lahore and all pakistanis enjoyed it.....worse humiliation than rape and we can guess what pakistanis did to those poor hapless women, no doubt all pakistanis pay for their sins by each passing day and moreover their allah is nowhere to be seen saving them, how ironical - that in his name they forged as shithole known as pakistan and its his name which has destroyed it!!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  5. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Dark_Prince: I was not aware of the fact that
    What a delicious irony, they same people get branded as no muslims and there is open hunting season on them with no Bag Limit.

6. Dark_Prince

Dark_Prince Regular Member

Like Nitesh said "Karma is a Bitch"...............I know all these facts as my whole family is from Lahore.....!!

Rage likes this.
  7. Rage

Rage DFI TEAM Stars and Ambassadors

Tell you what, come to Bombay and go to a place called Santa cruz, walk down Hasnabad lane and you'll find about 200 Ahmediya families that have shifted to Bombay out of Pakistan post-partition.

maomao likes this.
  8. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

It's ironical in two ways -1) The people who created pakistan are running back to India. 2) pakistan was created for muslims against so called Hindus, and from that very state muslims are running away.

Mind you it's not just Ahmediya who are running away from pakistan, many Mujahirs are running back....I believe we should not shelter them, as they come from a place of venom and they will spread venom here too!

Moreover, it was a blessing in disguise that these Qidianis were sent to pakistan, if they would have stayed the look and feel of India we know would have been completely different, as they with their devious minds would have become the champions of islam here, and would have infiltrated GOI, Bureaucracy, Commerce and spewed conspiracies as they did in their initial period in pakistan. However, this cult committed the biggest sin/mistake/miss-calculation of their life - by relocating to pakistan, thinking they will dominate and control a country from within as this was an islamic country (muslim majority and all muslims will fall in line as they would provide the much needed leadership and eventually dominate the region), to their dismay SUNNIS realized their ploy and are now hunting them down (and constitutionally declaring them as Kafirs and heretics).
    I say this because, they would have been protected in India under the guise of being a minority and secularism, indeed they would have infiltrated every institution of the country as they were wealthy and educated, and would have not faced the wrath of SUNNIS with the ferocity we see in pakistan. They would have easily maneuvered their way in becoming champions of Islam here, and knowing them and our politicians well, they would have created a chaos here, as they would have never dominated the politics and would have only rendered destruction in the form of worst kind of jihad to display their frustration.

The savage pakistanis are the best people to control this cult, which has been spewing conspiracy against the very state they live in, this cult is power hungry to the core and they will do anything to establish their hegemony, the pakistanis are the best answer to these wretched people as before partition they had conspired against India and collaborated with Brits and the leaguers!

It's a blessing that they relocated from Qidian to Rahbah, I can't explain in words the threat they would have posed if they would have stayed here in large numbers!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
    sob and utubekhiladi like this.
  9. neo29

neo29 Senior Member Senior Member

Partition is the best thing that happened in India. Though its ironic that most people at that time opposed it. Today we must thank Jinnah for partition. Imagine what shit we would have to deal with if partition did not occur.

Keeping the benefits of partition in mind, Pakistan must brace itself for partition.

A chauhan likes this.
  10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

^^ They selected a place for their burial themselves, now we wont have to worry about shedding blood of those animals into our land without harming ourselves, some accurately targeted nukes will do the job. :becky:

11. Oracle

Oracle New Member

I have Muslim friends whose surname is Ahmed. Are they from Ahmadiya community?

12. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Surname being ahmed doesn't mean they belong to that sect. Most probably ahmed's are sunnis.

Infact ive yet to meet a person in India who identifies himself as ahmadiya.

13. warriorextreme

warriorextreme Senior Member Senior Member

do you guys know about this ahmadiyya nobel laureate of pakistan?
    Abdus Salam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

14. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

partial quote
    i think we need to be very careful to help those who are genuine humanitarian cases but i would also second the caution given by the member.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  15. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

there's also the question of who's next - ismailis ? memon ? sufis ? aga khanis ? then finally get prepared for the "final countdown" sunni vs shia ? doesnt take too much to predict it , they way things seem to be going .

16. nitesh

nitesh Mob Control Manager Stars and Ambassadors

They have already eliminated hindus, the elimination of shias, ahmadiyas and christians are going in full swing, once it is done it will be deobandi vs salafis. It will carry on till end

17. peacecracker

peacecracker Regular Member

I always though Ahmediyya are peaceful people. unlike the north Indian Qadiyanis who may be rich and influential, there are Qadiyani converts(from Sunni) in South India who live in the borders of Sunni Islam. they are never accepted and if mentioned He is Ahmediyya, will get a slap from average Sunni Muslim. These are the Ahmediyyas Who are Cloth Sellers,Fish Mongers etc. They hide their Identity and their Mosque will always be away from the City/Town Centre and kept in Suburbs or in interior regions(Sometime in Hindu,Christian majority areas disguised as just a prayer centre) - may be to save from bullying of Sunnis. I am talking especially of Qadiyanis in Kerala state.

18. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I sincerely feel sorry for MA Jinnah and for Pakistan.

They are proving themselves to be world class masochists.

It is giving a bad name to Islam and proving that it is all about Acquiring Power and less of religion, no matter how much of balderdash is spouted about their being pious and true Muslims.

The Messiah likes this.
  19. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

If true, it indicates that India is a gasser!