New FAC for Pakistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Radar stealth countermeasures and limits

Low-frequency radar

Shaping offers far fewer stealth advantages against low-frequency radar. If the radar wavelength is roughly twice the size of the target, a half-wave resonance effect can still generate a significant return. However, low-frequency radar is limited by lack of available frequencies-many are heavily used by other systems, by lack of accuracy of the diffraction-limited systems given their long wavelengths, and by the radar's size, making it difficult to transport. A long-wave radar may detect a target and roughly locate it, but not provide enough information to identify it, target it with weapons, or even to guide a fighter to it. Noise poses another problem, but that can be efficiently addressed using modern computer technology; Chinese "Nantsin" radar and many older Soviet-made long-range radars were modified this way. It has been said that "there's nothing invisible in the radar frequency range below 2 GHz".

Blackwater

Some leaked pictures of a new class of missile ship made in Tianjing China.

It is believed that this type of ship is designed and made for Pakistan. Two ships of the same type are built by Pakistan at the same
time.

Did u gift them to Pak or Pak is paying you or u give them on soft loans or pak begged you

pls clarify:confused::confused::confused::confused:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
PNS Dehshat fast-attack craft launched

I think pakistan and pakistanis (including its mercenary armed forces) are so much fascinated by their terror activities (which they obviously believe is their only achievement since inception), that they have named one of their chinese junk attack boats as PNS Terror aka 'Dehshat'!! :D

This is really fcuked up in the head and shows pakis are so much proud of being terrorists and begging bowl of the world!

PNS Dehshat: Navy's second 'fast-attack' craft launched – The Express Tribune

China: Fast Attack Craft PNS Dehshat Delivered >> Naval Today

Last edited:

pmaitra

Re: Dehshat: Name of the new paki attack boat bought from China - this is ----ed up!

:rotflmao:

Dehshat, i.e. terror!

They indeed take pride in their primary export, don't they?

What bunch of lampoons!

bhramos

Country flag
Re: PNS Dehshat fast-attack craft launched

Fvcking PNS Terror

bhramos

Country flag

One bhramos and deshat will turn into kabootar
why you think of firing some good Astras on a kabootar!!!!

some old Soviet Missiles are enough..

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

:rofl:

Folks, this is the closest we can get to Pakistan confessing that it's the terror exporting capital of the world. PNS Terror ROFL! what else can one expect from Terroristan! :lol:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

The terrorist country names its ship on terrorism "Dahashat"..... what a name (Ghori, abdali, Ghaznavi et all have one underlying theme - Dahashat (terror)... what narrow minded people...

tjpf

pns dukkar

Tronic

LOOL!! I first thought this was a joke but the fact that they actually named a ship that just leaves me baffled at the sheer stupidity.

vishwaprasad

Country flag

hello bros, please do not misunderstand me but to me there nothing seems wrong with this name...Dahshat is not always necessarily mean terror....it means it is there to create fear in enemy camp...even we have named our warship as INS VIDHWANS...VIdhwans means destruction and one can easily link destruction with terror....but for us Vidhwans means the destruction of enemy camp, it is nowhere connected with terror....forgive me if I have offended anyone here... :)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Dahashat means terror and terror only to spread the fear that is why 'dahshatgard"...

Koran is alleged to support Dahashat to establish Islam !! And there is Koranic concept of Terror...

Vidhwansak is destroyer..... so simple
Why defend it

Last edited:

vishwaprasad

Country flag

Sorry its INS VINASH...but meaning is same

Tronic

hello bros, please do not misunderstand me but to me there nothing seems wrong with this name...Dahshat is not always necessarily mean terror....it means it is there to create fear in enemy camp...even we have named our warship as INS VIDHWANS...VIdhwans means destruction and one can easily link destruction with terror....but for us Vidhwans means the destruction of enemy camp, it is nowhere connected with terror....forgive me if I have offended anyone here... :)
I highly doubt anyone on this forum knows what "Vidhwans" means. Nor am I aware of any Indian navy ship known by that name.

"Dehshat" is a commonly spoken word and it does not mean "destruction". It means "terror", an extension of which, "Deshatgard" means "terrorist". The name is self explanatory.

vishwaprasad

Country flag

sorry Tronic its INS VINASH...not VIDHWANS

Tronic

Sorry its INS VINASH...but meaning is same
The Urdu equivalant of the word "Vinash" is "Tabaahi", not "Dehshat". The meaning is not the same. Vinash means destruction. Dehshat means terror, with the word commonly being associated with terrorism in both urdu and hindi language. So there is a world of a difference.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles