New Entrant in Defence Forum India

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Wish you a good stay at DFI Akshay.
There's plenty of debate here, with people speaking for both sides of the LCA coin.
Hope you've already found the threads.
As and when you've researched enough about armored vehicles and want to put it together in an article/paper; feel free to submit it for being published at the Defence Analysis front page of the site - Indian Defence Analysis -.

Regards,
Virendra

mikhail

Country flag
I thank you all for the support u have given me.. it feels nice to be acknowledged and @Waffen SS thanks for the thread on Armour Technology .. I thank the @Yusuf @Blackwater @maomao and the rest for noticing my presence may i live up to the good standards of this forum and i hope i convey my thoughts articulately in future correspondences....
welcome to this amazing forum mate:namaste:.i am sure that you'll learn a lot of things from the Gurus here in DFI.so don't worry about being a noob as most of us were the same when we joined this forum but thanks to the seniors for their untiring help in educating us in defense related matters,we have learned a lot of things about the defense sector in this forum.Anyways wish you a long and prosperous stay in this forum:thumb:....

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPERT

welcome brother , you joined the right place for laughing and learning as we have different masters for different jobs ....
enjoy your stay @Kyubi / Akshay........:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles