New Entrant in Defence Forum India

Kyubi

Country flag
:namaste:
Greetings to DFI Community I am Akshay , I came across this forum on the web when i was researching on LCA :lca: and its development history, i have to applaud the members of this community who have collectively shared information which has helped me in updating my knowledge. I Thank all of them from the bottom of my heart :hail:. As i am new to this business of forums, my role will be of a student. I would rather read than take up discussions on topics that have already been discussed. But in few months to come i would like to start a thread concerning the dynamics of armored vehicles used in the armed forces I would love to have ppl from automotive background to come and share their knowledge on the said topic.

Thanking you,
Your's Sincerely,
Akshay.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Welcome.

Soon you'll be the Juubi.

bose

Country flag
welcome to DFI and have a nice time here...

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Welcome To DFI Bro......Have Fun!!

Waffen SS

:namaste:
Greetings to DFI Community I am Akshay , I came across this forum on the web when i was researching on LCA :lca: and its development history, i have to applaud the members of this community who have collectively shared information which has helped me in updating my knowledge. I Thank all of them from the bottom of my heart :hail:. As i am new to this business of forums, my role will be of a student. I would rather read than take up discussions on topics that have already been discussed. But in few months to come i would like to start a thread concerning the dynamics of armored vehicles used in the armed forces I would love to have ppl from automotive background to come and share their knowledge on the said topic.

Thanking you,
Your's Sincerely,
Akshay.
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay. And yes dont get addicted to this, keep your daily job unhampered.
Read forum rules follow them you will be fine.

And yes dont forget to follow @Blackwater's post, our entertainment master.:taunt1:

:gangnam::hippo:

There is already a an Armour thread going on, you may like.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/land-forces/208-main-battle-tanks-armour-technology.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Neil

Country flag
welcome buddy.... enjoy your stay....

Last edited:

Blackwater

Kyubi

Country flag
I thank you all for the support u have given me.. it feels nice to be acknowledged and @Waffen SS thanks for the thread on Armour Technology .. I thank the @Yusuf @Blackwater @maomao and the rest for noticing my presence may i live up to the good standards of this forum and i hope i convey my thoughts articulately in future correspondences....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles